Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40253 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:50 - Aug 13 with 7105 viewsRonaldStump

More propaganda Zzzzzzzzz

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 03:41 - Aug 13 with 7096 viewsWhiterockin

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:50 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

Propaganda works both ways.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 05:38 - Aug 13 with 7036 views73__73

Absolutely. Just propaganda from a left wing newspaper.
I find it amusing that a scientist needs to post a link from a newspaper in regards to trying to make people get the jab 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:14 - Aug 13 with 7053 viewsfelixstowe_jack

While scientists produce evidence for the vaccines and all evidence since the vaccinations start show vaccines

SAVES LIVES
REDUCES HOSPITALISATIONS
REDUCES SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS
ALLOWS LIFE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL

All the antivaxers can produce is pseudo science, properganda, downright lies , more deaths, which they claim is free speech.

GET VACCINATED SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHERS.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:34 - Aug 13 with 7039 viewsCountyJim

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2021/aug/11/i-am-legend-an

The Anti vaccination movement had to be reminded the film isn't real

That's the level of thickness we are dealing with
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:22 - Aug 13 with 6989 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 05:38 - Aug 13 by 73__73

Absolutely. Just propaganda from a left wing newspaper.
I find it amusing that a scientist needs to post a link from a newspaper in regards to trying to make people get the jab 😂

Exactly right, amazes me that a so called 'Scientist' would not see through the lies and propaganda unless of course they were on the payroll.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:27 - Aug 13 with 6982 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:14 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

While scientists produce evidence for the vaccines and all evidence since the vaccinations start show vaccines

SAVES LIVES
REDUCES HOSPITALISATIONS
REDUCES SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS
ALLOWS LIFE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL

All the antivaxers can produce is pseudo science, properganda, downright lies , more deaths, which they claim is free speech.

GET VACCINATED SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF OTHERS.

I'll ask again (but i doubt i'll get constructive answer)

How is me not having the vaccine going to kill someone who has had the vaccine?

Are you saying the vaccine's don't work?

Out of all the vaccine extremist nutters on here you provide the least in the way of common sense.

The platform is yours

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:28 - Aug 13 with 6981 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 06:34 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2021/aug/11/i-am-legend-an

The Anti vaccination movement had to be reminded the film isn't real

That's the level of thickness we are dealing with

Was the posting of that link tongue in cheek?

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:33 - Aug 13 with 7009 viewsCountyJim

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:28 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

Was the posting of that link tongue in cheek?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58164833

No it had to be pointed out to anti vaccination lobby that the film was fiction

As I said that's the level of thickness we are dealing with

And as what happened to the Portuguese family in kardiff three family members lost to covid because they believed what was written on social media rather than fact
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:42 - Aug 13 with 6997 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:27 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

Out of all the vaccine extremist nutters on here you provide the least in the way of common sense.

The platform is yours

I know you are a WUM but are you so thick that you actually need that answered?

The platform is yours.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:45 - Aug 13 with 6969 viewsangryjack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:27 - Aug 13 by RonaldStump

The platform is yours

100% correct these pro vaccinated are brainwashed,,you can go into a nightclub no mask interact all night,but can't go do my shopping without one,,covid and its mates must be saying to each other we won't attack in nightclubs or sports venues we stick to shops and public transport..the whole thing is a con and people have made millions off it.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:51 - Aug 13 with 6987 viewsjack247

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:45 - Aug 13 by angryjack

100% correct these pro vaccinated are brainwashed,,you can go into a nightclub no mask interact all night,but can't go do my shopping without one,,covid and its mates must be saying to each other we won't attack in nightclubs or sports venues we stick to shops and public transport..the whole thing is a con and people have made millions off it.

You’ve been able to go into a nightclub since Saturday, nearly 18 months since you last could. You can only do that because 75% of the population have had the sense and decency to get vaccinated.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:55 - Aug 13 with 6984 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:45 - Aug 13 by angryjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57893788#:~:text=People%20attending%20nightc

Precisely why this is such a good idea. It should have been brought in as soon as they were allowed to open.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:08 - Aug 13 with 6952 viewsangryjack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:55 - Aug 13 by Scotia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57893788#:~:text=People%20attending%20nightc

Precisely why this is such a good idea. It should have been brought in as soon as they were allowed to open.

Opening a can of wirns saying you can't do this or do that unless your vaccinated that's control..then slowly other things come to control us ..through this cash is being dwindled out..big brother is watching big time.. and some think there a killer virus out there,,which is such a bad killer..that you got be tested to even know you got it,if it was that bad surely you would know if you had it..some people believe anything..I'm not saying there not a flu out there but come on they blowing it up as a if you get it your doomed..but now they got people believing their crap people do anything to comply,and another thing if your ill and exempt you don't have to wear a mask,,bit silly that ain't it,the vulnerable don't have to wear one
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:10]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:21 - Aug 13 with 6955 viewsCountyJim

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:08 - Aug 13 by angryjack

Opening a can of wirns saying you can't do this or do that unless your vaccinated that's control..then slowly other things come to control us ..through this cash is being dwindled out..big brother is watching big time.. and some think there a killer virus out there,,which is such a bad killer..that you got be tested to even know you got it,if it was that bad surely you would know if you had it..some people believe anything..I'm not saying there not a flu out there but come on they blowing it up as a if you get it your doomed..but now they got people believing their crap people do anything to comply,and another thing if your ill and exempt you don't have to wear a mask,,bit silly that ain't it,the vulnerable don't have to wear one

Let me explain to you as I work in the NHS I've had covid myself I've had to take no end of people to the mortuary because of this epidemic try telling that to the families of loved ones

Me personally this epidemic has given me nightmares in one shift I had to take 14 people to the mortuary

Thankfully things are improving

You obviously don't work on the front line of this thing
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:23]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:48 - Aug 13 with 6928 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:08 - Aug 13 by angryjack

Do you really believe that?

There is a virus out there and a lot of people don't need to be tested to know they've got it. It is lethal to some, far more so than flu.

Cash has been on the way out for years.

Big brother knows where everyone is already.

Masks protect others and not the wearer.

I'm not pro - mandatory vaccination but I've had enough of anti - vax idiots. They should be put on an island somewhere where they can believe their paranoid crap to their hearts content. I'd be more than happy for those who haven't been vaccinated to be excluded from large gatherings.

My Dad will be at the game on Saturday night, he's barely left the house in 18 months. He should not have to sit next to an idiot for over 2 hours who believes some of the rubbish being put on here.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:58 - Aug 13 with 6921 viewsfelixstowe_jack

30% of adults under 30 in UK have not been vaccinated.
Other groups vaccine reluctant

BAME 20%
Muslim 14%
Londoners 12%

On average on 3 to 4% of white people are vaccine reluctant.

More urgent work needed in UK to increase vaccination rates in under represented groups.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:06 - Aug 13 with 6888 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:33 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58164833

No it had to be pointed out to anti vaccination lobby that the film was fiction

As I said that's the level of thickness we are dealing with

And as what happened to the Portuguese family in kardiff three family members lost to covid because they believed what was written on social media rather than fact

I’m not anti-vaccination, if you want to have both jabs that’s great.
If you want to have a jab every day for the rest of your life, that’s great too.
It’s called personal choice

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:09 - Aug 13 with 6882 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:21 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

Let me explain to you as I work in the NHS I've had covid myself I've had to take no end of people to the mortuary because of this epidemic try telling that to the families of loved ones

Me personally this epidemic has given me nightmares in one shift I had to take 14 people to the mortuary

Thankfully things are improving

You obviously don't work on the front line of this thing
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:23]

How many people have you taken to the mortuary as a result of smoking ? Or drugs ? Etc ?

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:11 - Aug 13 with 6898 viewsjack247

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:09 - Aug 13 by 73__73

How many people have you taken to the mortuary as a result of smoking ? Or drugs ? Etc ?

The point

73__73
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:31 - Aug 13 with 6877 viewsCountyJim

Very few during normal times it's usually older people I don't know their backgrounds

But when you're in a pandemic or a person is infectious in some way during normal times there is protocol for moving a person to the mortuary the way they are wrapped to protect us and mortuary staff
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:43 - Aug 13 with 6867 viewsScotia

I'm not sure what the point of that is?

I don't know anyone who has caught a nasty bout of heroin overdose from someone.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:59 - Aug 13 with 6830 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:43 - Aug 13 by Scotia

I'm not sure what the point of that is?

I don't know anyone who has caught a nasty bout of heroin overdose from someone.

Never hear of passive smoking then

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:01 - Aug 13 with 6828 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:31 - Aug 13 by CountyJim

Very few during normal times it's usually older people I don't know their backgrounds

But when you're in a pandemic or a person is infectious in some way during normal times there is protocol for moving a person to the mortuary the way they are wrapped to protect us and mortuary staff

Exactly you don’t know their background. Thanks for cleaning that up.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:11 - Aug 13 with 6839 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:59 - Aug 13 by 73__73

Never hear of passive smoking then

So that is similiar to catching covid is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024