Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 13:19 - Aug 22 with 1348 viewsWhiterockin

Out injured again, I wonder what the future is for him.
Joe Rodon on 13:23 - Aug 22 with 1339 viewsLohengrin

A bar owner on Wind St.?

If he never kicks another ball again, by the time his Tottenham contract runs down he’s financially set for life, more than set.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Joe Rodon on 13:30 - Aug 22 with 1307 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Rodon on 13:23 - Aug 22 by Lohengrin

A bar owner on Wind St.?

If he never kicks another ball again, by the time his Tottenham contract runs down he’s financially set for life, more than set.

5 year contract if I can remember, about a dozen appearances so far, he really needs to be playing.
Joe Rodon on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 1248 viewsbuilthjack

He needs to find that magic hat again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 14:15 - Aug 22 with 1224 viewsReslovenSwan1

The £11m looks like a good bit of business by Winter it seems to me. £15m would be even better. With Martin lavishing praise on Brandon Cooper and Cabango developing nicely there was not need to stand in his way.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joe Rodon on 16:49 - Aug 22 with 1074 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rodon on 14:15 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

The £11m looks like a good bit of business by Winter it seems to me. £15m would be even better. With Martin lavishing praise on Brandon Cooper and Cabango developing nicely there was not need to stand in his way.

Not sure of the exact details now but if he moves on we are surely going to get some more bucks.
I said at the time it was great business, and believe that still.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Rodon on 18:02 - Aug 22 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Joe Rodon on 14:15 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Sorry.
Rodon went for at least half of what he should.

The fact he's not broken through and/or injured is irrelevant.

Same with Dan James

Levy is a good Jewish boy and shrewd and ruthless like our club custodians could never be.

I would have loved to have dealt with Dan Levy.

Hava Nagila

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Rodon on 18:06 - Aug 22 with 997 viewsDr_Winston

Rodon had never kicked a ball in the Premier League. Talk of him being worth £20m+, especially in a Covid market, was crazy.

£11m guaranteed, potentially up to £15m for someone totally inexperienced let alone proven at the highest level was good business. It's at least double, potentially three times as much as we paid for Mawson, a player with a similar track record.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Rodon on 23:46 - Aug 22 with 803 viewsKilkennyjack

Rodon is a class act and is the best centre back at Spurs when fit.
Dier is shite.

Rodon had a grest Euros …so a loan to Palace after christmas must be on the cards.
Rodon needs game time.
Palace need Rodon.

50 welsh caps is easily on the cards.
Possibly a lot more if fit.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024