Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? 21:02 - Aug 31 with 1264 viewsbuilthjack

£1.5m Lowe
£2,7ish m Roberts
£1m Dan James

£5.2m total

If Grimes goes thats nearer £8m.

Our owners will be very pleased.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:11 - Aug 31 with 1194 viewsCatullus

How many players have we signed this window and how much have we paid out?

People are still counting fees inward as if they are all clear profit. We've paid out fees too AND committed to wages.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:13 - Aug 31 with 1165 viewsjackrmee

Dan J brought in £1.6M apparently

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:17 - Aug 31 with 1128 viewsbuilthjack

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:11 - Aug 31 by Catullus

People are still counting fees inward as if they are all clear profit. We've paid out fees too AND committed to wages.

We have saved wages too dont forget.
We will dish out far far less than we bring in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:30 - Aug 31 with 1064 viewsCatullus

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:17 - Aug 31 by builthjack

Yes but that's what it's about, balancing the books. Our income has dropped too this season, no more parachute payments.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:38 - Aug 31 with 1028 viewsraynor94

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:17 - Aug 31 by builthjack

If it come off, Ntcham Fosu and Obafemi are going to be on decent wages

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:52 - Aug 31 with 986 viewsWalterBoyd

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:38 - Aug 31 by raynor94

If it come off, Ntcham Fosu and Obafemi are going to be on decent wages

What is a decent wage for the Swans?

10k a week ? Is any player who is still here on that anymore.
So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:00 - Aug 31 with 951 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Nuts that some people are still running with the 'owners are pocketing it all' myth. Have people forgotten that we've had 18 months of no gate receipts and our parachute payments have just run out?

Yes, I'm disappointed by some of the fees, but we're very much a selling club now and need to live within our means. Players in equals players out.
So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:01 - Aug 31 with 944 viewsWhiterockin

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:52 - Aug 31 by WalterBoyd

What is a decent wage for the Swans?

10k a week ? Is any player who is still here on that anymore.

I expect Bennett is on higher.
Login to get fewer ads

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:03 - Aug 31 with 924 viewsWhiterockin

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:00 - Aug 31 by LittleEnglandJack

Nuts that some people are still running with the 'owners are pocketing it all' myth. Have people forgotten that we've had 18 months of no gate receipts and our parachute payments have just run out?

Yes, I'm disappointed by some of the fees, but we're very much a selling club now and need to live within our means. Players in equals players out.

Exactly. How many on here paid only £79 for their senior season ticket this year. You don't pay much you don't get much.
So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:26 - Aug 31 with 852 viewsguthrieintherain

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 21:11 - Aug 31 by Catullus

And a complete new management team and paid off Cooper and co.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:30 - Aug 31 with 827 viewsjackrmee

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:00 - Aug 31 by LittleEnglandJack

And we are continuing to pay out in the millions to bring players in.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 23:11 - Aug 31 with 755 viewsCatullus

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 22:03 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Exactly. How many on here paid only £79 for their senior season ticket this year. You don't pay much you don't get much.

In previous seasons there were no concessions in the East stand, 2 seats would have cost £878 for myself and my son, this season we paid less than £400 for both of us in the East upper. The £79 for his ticket (he's 12) is less than we paid the season before last when it was £5 per game in the family stand, £30 for both of us, 30 x23=690.

No more parachutes, season ticket income very much down and a year with no crowds but the players still got paid and some people still think our owners have ripped us off for millions? It''s akin to the anti vaxers and covid deniers, they believe what they believe and there seems to be no persuading them.

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 08:01 - Sep 1 with 647 viewsWhiterockin

So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 23:11 - Aug 31 by Catullus

In previous seasons there were no concessions in the East stand, 2 seats would have cost £878 for myself and my son, this season we paid less than £400 for both of us in the East upper. The £79 for his ticket (he's 12) is less than we paid the season before last when it was £5 per game in the family stand, £30 for both of us, 30 x23=690.

No more parachutes, season ticket income very much down and a year with no crowds but the players still got paid and some people still think our owners have ripped us off for millions? It''s akin to the anti vaxers and covid deniers, they believe what they believe and there seems to be no persuading them.

There were concessions in the East stand always has been, just not for children I believe.
So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 08:04 - Sep 1 with 640 viewsdantheswansman

Here we go again, have a day off ffs
Some of you lot need a break, you could depress the dead with your constant negativity
So, what dosh have we had in so far today then? on 10:37 - Sep 1 with 568 viewsPrivate_Partz

Agreed.
Think we have to accept that Jenkins wanted his pay day and would have sold to anyone. Believing he was the footballing messiah and could run the club successfully on a shoestring. An argument he sold to the gullible Yanks with the aid of the JTAK film (remember that?).
We have to accept that the current regime are not going to put any money in but just tread water pending a sale. I am sure they want out.
Normally they like a 20m transfer fee purse plus parachute payments. In view of that this transfer window has not been that bad.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024