Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kids are seeing sense 07:24 - Sep 7 with 5803 viewsbuilthjack

75% of 16 /17 year olds have now been vaccinated in Powys.
Dont tell Stumpy, he will have kittens.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The kids are seeing sense on 17:53 - Sep 15 with 320 viewscontroversial_jack

The kids are seeing sense on 14:47 - Sep 15 by Professor

Sounds an ideal spot to get infected

I can see them getting shut down
The kids are seeing sense on 18:21 - Sep 15 with 297 viewsScotia

The kids are seeing sense on 14:47 - Sep 15 by Professor

Sounds an ideal spot to get infected

It does indeed. A crazy decision to make.
The kids are seeing sense on 00:12 - Sep 16 with 240 viewsRonaldStump

The kids are seeing sense on 14:36 - Sep 15 by Scotia

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/covid-jab-holiday-retreat-ban-2153

A nice holiday spot for some on this board. Perhaps Ronald and AFD could spend some quality time together?

I don't think it's going to prove to be the best business decision in the long term.

A very good business decision if you look at what is happening with the vaccinators shedding all over the place. That said i am in favour of no discrimination whatsoever.

Business directories popping up all over the place of business's who will not discriminate, They will get my coin and many others for sure.

The sooner people realise we are all in this together no matter what your decision the better the world will become.

All extremists no matter what side of the fence you sit on can go do one

(He She Him)

The kids are seeing sense on 09:51 - Sep 16 with 212 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The kids are seeing sense on 00:12 - Sep 16 by RonaldStump

A very good business decision if you look at what is happening with the vaccinators shedding all over the place. That said i am in favour of no discrimination whatsoever.

Business directories popping up all over the place of business's who will not discriminate, They will get my coin and many others for sure.

The sooner people realise we are all in this together no matter what your decision the better the world will become.

All extremists no matter what side of the fence you sit on can go do one

Over 3,000 health care workers in France have been suspended for refusing to be vaccinated.

Under French law they can't be sacked but can be suspended without pay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024