Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross Barkley 16:33 - Sep 22 with 795 viewsReslovenSwan1

Chelsea are paying Ross £6m per year just to train. Efforts to find someone to pay more than 20% of his wages have failed.

He may get a little stretch tonight in the Carabao cup. Extraordinary.

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/report-the-reason-why-ross-barkley-remain

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ross Barkley on 16:56 - Sep 22 with 763 viewsA_Fans_Dad

20% of £6million doesn't sound much for his class, or is the £6million the 20% of his actual wage?
Ross Barkley on 17:30 - Sep 22 with 713 viewsCatullus

What happened to Barkley? I thought he was a great little player then he seemed to implode. He's only 27.
How many players in the EPL are being paid millions to NOT play?

Maybe he could have a trial loan here, I'm sure we could manage 2% of his wages. We need an attacking midfielder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ross Barkley on 17:51 - Sep 22 with 686 viewsBoundy

Ross Barkley on 16:56 - Sep 22 by A_Fans_Dad

20% of £6million doesn't sound much for his class, or is the £6million the 20% of his actual wage?

Class is not a description I would attach to that particular player , one of which has flattered to deceive .He's never held a regular place at any Club , another just going through the motions

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Ross Barkley on 19:39 - Sep 22 with 620 viewsDr_Winston

Was hugely hyped at a time when Jonjo Shelvey was racking up far more impressive figures. Always been overrated.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ross Barkley on 19:45 - Sep 22 with 614 viewsCatullus

Ross Barkley on 19:39 - Sep 22 by Dr_Winston

Was hugely hyped at a time when Jonjo Shelvey was racking up far more impressive figures. Always been overrated.

Over rated? I don't think so, for me he's just let himself down. Shelvey could be a fantastic player but he has obviously had issues.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024