Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does the 1st team 21:43 - Oct 12 with 774 viewsmax936

Train these days? van was in days for mot today so I had a stroll past Landore, I saw a team on the first pitch near the building and another on last pitch by the indoor training facility, I don't think either were the first team though, although I did hear the name Liam mentioned a few times. it was difficult to make players out, especially with my eyes, but also the bushes they've planted along the fence, I guess to keep prying eyes out

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where does the 1st team on 22:54 - Oct 12 with 712 viewsKeithHaynes

Tuesday, day off, day trip, sandwiches, Tenby.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where does the 1st team on 23:19 - Oct 12 with 698 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fairwood
Where does the 1st team on 20:51 - Oct 13 with 520 viewsmax936

Where does the 1st team on 23:19 - Oct 12 by Treforys_Jack

Fairwood

Cheers, although I thought they had mothballed Fairwood to save money, I'm sure it was mentioned on here. Someone must have realised that was a short sighted idea and abandoned the idea and rightly so.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where does the 1st team on 21:37 - Oct 13 with 494 viewsjasper_T

Where does the 1st team on 20:51 - Oct 13 by max936

Cheers, although I thought they had mothballed Fairwood to save money, I'm sure it was mentioned on here. Someone must have realised that was a short sighted idea and abandoned the idea and rightly so.

More likely it was a baseless rumour originating with the "sky is falling" fans who came out with all sorts of nonsense after we were relegated. The academy at Landore was going to be shut and sold "imminently" for years, if you believed everything you heard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024