Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff contact police over derby antics 01:06 - Oct 21 with 1630 viewsDr_Parnassus

Looks like they have contacted the police because the Sky cameras showed the Cardiff directors looking miserable and the Swans fans mocked and laughed at them. Also complaining about the players doing the swim away.

Could they get any more embarrassing?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 02:08 - Oct 21 with 1590 viewsBadlands

Next celebration should see the whole team lie on their backs and simulate the backstroke.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 08:04 - Oct 21 with 1486 viewsbritferry

I would complain about their goal celebrations but its been so long since they scored, I can't remember what it is they do

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 08:11 - Oct 21 with 1480 viewsVincent_Vega

lmao that is weak. I'd be shamed if I was supporting a club who b1tched like that after a derby loss.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 08:19 - Oct 21 with 1470 views73__73

Their whole club from board, management, players, and fans are traumatised by what they received on Sunday at Swansea.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 12:31 - Oct 21 with 1397 viewsBillyChong

Did any swans fans complain to the police every time Gareth Thomas slapped his head after scoring a try for Wales? No as we aren’t cry babies
Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 12:33 - Oct 21 with 1391 viewsKeithHaynes

Their fans on the ccmb, one of which I know well are disgusted with their club over this. Fair play there is some proper objectivity here. In most cases any way.
https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?450570-Cardiff-contact-police-over-derby-d

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 12:53 - Oct 21 with 1367 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 12:33 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Their fans on the ccmb, one of which I know well are disgusted with their club over this. Fair play there is some proper objectivity here. In most cases any way.
https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?450570-Cardiff-contact-police-over-derby-d

Ccmb has always been a reasonable board, lots of objectivity, sense and humour. Happy to make fun of themselves.

Annis’ site is chalk and cheese. Just completely thick, bitter posters without a sense of humour between them.

Strange how there can be such a difference.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 13:09 - Oct 21 with 1350 views1983

This from a club that has a big Welsh flag with the dragon strangling a Swan.
Who cares just smile

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 14:41 - Oct 21 with 1281 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

They should be fined for wasting police time.
Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 21:20 - Oct 21 with 1140 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 12:33 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Exactly, it’s just another nail in the coffin, could the hierarchy of the club be any more disconnected from its fan base? Not a single person I know gives a monkeys about, most think it’s funny, and let’s face it was, but maybe not for the lads from port Talbot hey
Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:26 - Oct 21 with 1094 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 21:20 - Oct 21 by bennytheblue

Exactly, it’s just another nail in the coffin, could the hierarchy of the club be any more disconnected from its fan base? Not a single person I know gives a monkeys about, most think it’s funny, and let’s face it was, but maybe not for the lads from port Talbot hey

I remember when one Cardiff fan went to the trouble of crafting an incredibly good replica of Swansea logo out of pegs and heather. It was very funny. (...at the time. Maybe not so PC nowadays :-))

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:31 - Oct 21 with 1085 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:26 - Oct 21 by Private_Partz

I remember when one Cardiff fan went to the trouble of crafting an incredibly good replica of Swansea logo out of pegs and heather. It was very funny. (...at the time. Maybe not so PC nowadays :-))

Didn’t they once get the guy from dirty Sanchez in a caravan on the pitch whilst the other two did stuff to him ? Not at a swan game I will add.

FAW Premier final, ‘ gypsies tramps and thieves’ Played three times at half time.

The list could go on.

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:41 - Oct 21 with 1074 viewsChief

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:31 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t they once get the guy from dirty Sanchez in a caravan on the pitch whilst the other two did stuff to him ? Not at a swan game I will add.

FAW Premier final, ‘ gypsies tramps and thieves’ Played three times at half time.

The list could go on.

I don't really mind stuff like that. It's ill informed with no basis in reality, but it's harmless banter. Same with the 'We are your Capital stuff'.

Their penchant of goading us over genuine tragedies is beyond the pale though and why I consider them scum.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:45 - Oct 21 with 1051 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:41 - Oct 21 by Chief

I don't really mind stuff like that. It's ill informed with no basis in reality, but it's harmless banter. Same with the 'We are your Capital stuff'.

Their penchant of goading us over genuine tragedies is beyond the pale though and why I consider them scum.

Here it is 😂

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:57 - Oct 21 with 1029 viewsChief

Cardiff contact police over derby antics on 22:45 - Oct 21 by KeithHaynes

Here it is 😂

Fair play to Pancho for having the balls to wear a swans top there

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024