Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. 10:00 - Oct 26 with 1076 viewsonehunglow

...Any suggestions.I'm struggling here.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 12:08 - Oct 26 with 1026 viewsRonaldStump

It's more important than ever that the old folks like yourself start to wake up to this medical apartheid, plandemic etc. there are now children dying and still people are not seeing it. 14 pupils in one manchester school alone are off after one day of clot shot coercion suffering adverse reactions. And people think we are the nutters.

unbelievable

(He She Him)

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 12:34 - Oct 26 with 1010 viewsBoundy

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 12:08 - Oct 26 by RonaldStump

It's more important than ever that the old folks like yourself start to wake up to this medical apartheid, plandemic etc. there are now children dying and still people are not seeing it. 14 pupils in one manchester school alone are off after one day of clot shot coercion suffering adverse reactions. And people think we are the nutters.

unbelievable

links please to both statements

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 13:33 - Oct 26 with 991 viewsonehunglow

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 12:08 - Oct 26 by RonaldStump

unbelievable

You need to learn a little respect Ron.

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:10 - Oct 26 with 949 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

unbelievable

I had an adverse reaction after both jabs but that’s normal. It’s exactly what they are supposed to do.
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:14 - Oct 26 with 943 viewsonehunglow

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:10 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I had an adverse reaction after both jabs but that’s normal. It’s exactly what they are supposed to do.

I’ve had two and a booster and didn’t even need to rest .
Us old people eh.

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:24 - Oct 26 with 939 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:14 - Oct 26 by onehunglow

I’ve had two and a booster and didn’t even need to rest .
Us old people eh.

Yes the older you are the less likely you will get a reaction because your immune system will be ancient and decrepit and not firing on all cylinders in the first place. It’s completely normal for younger people to feel a bit ill afterwards.
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:37 - Oct 26 with 934 viewsshingle

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:24 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yes the older you are the less likely you will get a reaction because your immune system will be ancient and decrepit and not firing on all cylinders in the first place. It’s completely normal for younger people to feel a bit ill afterwards.

My sis who is a sister in a big hospital tells me more elderly than young feel a little rough after there jabs, so swings and roundabouts i guess, best you should add the word may at the beginning of your observations as it is highly unlikely that you are an expert on the matter.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 19:19]
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 16:13 - Oct 26 with 912 viewsCatullus

A lot of the time it's not the subject people fight over, it's individual posters having a go at each other. That has been an observable fact I think.

Otherwise there are lots of things we could talk over without any arguing, I think!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 16:17 - Oct 26 with 908 viewsKeithHaynes

Any subject can be discussed, debated and points put across in an adult way.
But of course, there’s no more free radical as folk. In all forms.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 16:42 - Oct 26 with 901 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brendan Rodgers is the greatest manager in the history of this football club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 17:10 - Oct 26 with 888 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 15:37 - Oct 26 by shingle

My sis who is a sister in a big hospital tells me more elderly than young feel a little rough after there jabs, so swings and roundabouts i guess, best you should add the word may at the beginning of your observations as it is highly unlikely that you are an expert on the matter.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 19:19]

Why is it unlikely? May.
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 18:06 - Oct 26 with 877 viewsmonmouth

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 17:10 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Why is it unlikely? May.

My new favourite poster. If you are an alter ego, bravo. If you are not, bravo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 18:08 - Oct 26 with 870 viewslifelong

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 16:42 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Brendan Rodgers is the greatest manager in the history of this football club.

Tosh.
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 19:15 - Oct 26 with 844 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 18:06 - Oct 26 by monmouth

My new favourite poster. If you are an alter ego, bravo. If you are not, bravo.

Thank you. May.
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 21:46 - Oct 26 with 796 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales is the most beautiful country in the world.

Shirley thats a fact we can all agree on.

Beware of the Risen People

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 738 viewsshingle

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 17:10 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Why is it unlikely? May.

Why the capital m.
A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 20:17 - Oct 27 with 721 viewsonehunglow

A subject we can discuss without arguing and getting snotty. on 21:46 - Oct 26 by Kilkennyjack

Wales is the most beautiful country in the world.

Shirley thats a fact we can all agree on.

Yesterday I was stating how lovely NE Wales is but the thread was overtaken.
Sad really innit Killy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024