Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COP26 19:32 - Oct 26 with 757 viewsbritferry

anyone else expecting this to be a "cop out"... no pun intended to 1HL

Queue Keith telling me we already have a thread on this

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

COP26 on 19:36 - Oct 26 with 747 viewsFlashberryjack

If the worlds top polluters aren't even attending, the whole thing is a complete and utter waste of time, other than being another stick to beat Boris.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

COP26 on 20:46 - Oct 26 with 718 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Well her Maj has already copped out. The malingering lazy bugger.
COP26 on 20:57 - Oct 26 with 707 viewsFlashberryjack

COP26 on 20:46 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Well her Maj has already copped out. The malingering lazy bugger.

she's 95 years old, and still got more sense than waste what time she has left by attending a useless talking shop meeting.

Hello

COP26 on 21:07 - Oct 26 with 700 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

COP26 on 20:57 - Oct 26 by Flashberryjack

she's 95 years old, and still got more sense than waste what time she has left by attending a useless talking shop meeting.

Yes I was being a bit facetious. I seriously doubt I’m even going to get to 95 and if I do I won’t have half the energy that girl does. Mind you she’s far more switched on than that Biden fella.
COP26 on 21:24 - Oct 26 with 679 viewsKilkennyjack

Uk govt polluting our rivers and seas with human shite in the week of COP26. 🇬🇧

You would struggle to make it up.

Beware of the Risen People

COP26 on 21:26 - Oct 26 with 677 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

COP26 on 21:24 - Oct 26 by Kilkennyjack

There are millions of fish and crabs and prawns that shit in our sea every day.
COP26 on 21:44 - Oct 26 with 662 viewsKilkennyjack

COP26 on 21:26 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The money paid to the shareholders of the water companies would have been far better used modernising the infrastructure.

Glad you think its funny though. What a guy ….

COP26 on 21:45 - Oct 26 with 657 viewsbritferry

COP26 on 21:26 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

yes they do but they've not got sewage treatment plants

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

COP26 on 21:52 - Oct 26 with 650 viewsKilkennyjack

COP26 on 21:45 - Oct 26 by britferry

yes they do but they've not got sewage treatment plants

An excellent point.

COP26 on 23:12 - Oct 26 with 636 viewsmax936

COP26 on 19:36 - Oct 26 by Flashberryjack

If the worlds top polluters aren't even attending, the whole thing is a complete and utter waste of time, other than being another stick to beat Boris.

You missed out waste of money, its crazy the amount we as a country go on about climate change, we're a tiny spec of a Country on the World map, we can do whatever, but it'll make absolutely no difference if the larger countries do little or nothing about their pollution.

Its all about money, it has to be, you watch the prices rise on Green energy tariffs, once there are a great number of people on those tariffs, I'm convinced that its all about money.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 23:16]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

COP26 on 13:46 - Oct 27 with 588 viewsKilkennyjack

COP26 on 23:12 - Oct 26 by max936

You missed out waste of money, its crazy the amount we as a country go on about climate change, we're a tiny spec of a Country on the World map, we can do whatever, but it'll make absolutely no difference if the larger countries do little or nothing about their pollution.

Its all about money, it has to be, you watch the prices rise on Green energy tariffs, once there are a great number of people on those tariffs, I'm convinced that its all about money.

The cost of floods, fires, storms and droughts will far exceed any spend on greener ways of living.

There is a cost to be borne here whichever way we jump.

COP26 on 14:35 - Oct 27 with 581 viewsA_Fans_Dad

COP26 on 13:46 - Oct 27 by Kilkennyjack

The cost of floods, fires, storms and droughts will far exceed any spend on greener ways of living.

There is a cost to be borne here whichever way we jump.

And that money you want spent won't make one iota of difference to the fires, storms and droughts.
COP26 on 14:39 - Oct 27 with 578 viewscontroversial_jack

It's been announced that this year has seen co2 levels rise again , despite an unprecedented worldwide economic slowdown. This shows it's not man made
COP26 on 21:53 - Oct 27 with 557 viewsFlashberryjack

Over population is the biggest threat to global warming, the UK population has only increased by 0.5% recently, and is currently running at 68,355,696, for a small island, even an increase of 0.5% will definitely become unstainable shortly.

?????????????

Hello

COP26 on 06:19 - Oct 28 with 532 viewsKilkennyjack

COP26 on 14:39 - Oct 27 by controversial_jack

It's been announced that this year has seen co2 levels rise again , despite an unprecedented worldwide economic slowdown. This shows it's not man made

But covid was not a hand brake.

The momentum of decades of damaging the planet does not just stop in a year or two. Sadly.

Covid did show how we might live though, like ending unnecessary travel to work every day.

COP26 on 06:19 - Oct 28 with 531 viewsKilkennyjack

COP26 on 21:24 - Oct 26 by Kilkennyjack

🇬🇧💩

COP26 on 08:55 - Oct 29 with 456 viewsRonaldStump

COP26 on 06:19 - Oct 28 by Kilkennyjack

🇬🇧💩

Clot shot passports in Scotland unless of course you have 30k politicians and hangers on attending COP 26 where there are simply NO restrictions.

Awake Yet?

(He She Him)

COP26 on 09:59 - Oct 29 with 446 viewsCatullus

COP26 on 23:12 - Oct 26 by max936

It will be a cop out, as the Queen said, they talk but then do nothing, except raise 'Green' tariffs.

Max have you seen my posts about this, we get told it's going to cost us more but nothing much is being done, so where does all the money go? Into already rich individuals pockets maybe?
The rich and powerful are just papering over cracks but while they do that they are pocketing vast amounts of money, most of them don't care about the planet as much as they care about cutting costs (jobs) so they can make more profit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

COP26 on 13:33 - Oct 29 with 419 viewskrunchykarrot

Been banging the drum about our rivers for years, and water companies are paying dividends.
This COP out conference is a waste of time arguing about CO2 Carbon nuetral bollox etc.

Heres a idea ban all single use plastics f and agree to get money from all the companies that put micro plastics in shampoos etc.

And imprison those insult Britain activists.

That would be a good result in my eyes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024