Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v All Blecks 14:40 - Oct 29 with 2554 viewsonehunglow

Anyone?

Can it be anything other than carnage

Any comments

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v All Blecks on 00:13 - Oct 31 with 621 viewsmax936

Wales v All Blecks on 21:59 - Oct 30 by majorraglan

That’s what I thought when I saw the score earlier this evening.
I only managed to see about 5 minutes of the game in the run up to half time, we had three line outs and lost them all. Shambles.

We lost lineouts because of them closing the gap and jumping across, Wales were penalised for not rolling away in rucks and they got away with it even when it was obvious, how many times were they offside and got away with it, their first try Barrett intercepted whilst in front of the ball, he's quick but not that fing quick,

Yellow card for a deliberate knock on, not given
Red for clear use of the arm/shoulder into Moriarty's chops not given, even when linesman on the touchline said it was red, he disagreed.
Ref was useless and that's being polite, never been any good and should never be reffing at this level, I hope he never ever is again.

And that's without Wales missing 15 or more prominent players and the loss of AWJ and Moriarty which was a result of a dangerous tackle.

Ref was disgustingly appalling

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v All Blecks on 00:51 - Oct 31 with 588 views1462jack

Wales v All Blecks on 00:13 - Oct 31 by max936

We lost lineouts because of them closing the gap and jumping across, Wales were penalised for not rolling away in rucks and they got away with it even when it was obvious, how many times were they offside and got away with it, their first try Barrett intercepted whilst in front of the ball, he's quick but not that fing quick,

Red for clear use of the arm/shoulder into Moriarty's chops not given, even when linesman on the touchline said it was red, he disagreed.
Ref was useless and that's being polite, never been any good and should never be reffing at this level, I hope he never ever is again.

And that's without Wales missing 15 or more prominent players and the loss of AWJ and Moriarty which was a result of a dangerous tackle.

Honestly it was shocking from the French official
Wales v All Blecks on 00:54 - Oct 31 with 587 viewsraynor94

Wales v All Blecks on 00:13 - Oct 31 by max936

Have you been on the sauce Max, that has to be the most one eyed summing up I've read, the Blacks scored 7 tries, and should have scored more.

It was an absolute gubbing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v All Blecks on 00:58 - Oct 31 with 585 viewsKeithHaynes

Fantastic first two minutes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales v All Blecks on 09:33 - Oct 31 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Should we be doing what we are told to do with Martin and support the coach?

Wales v All Blecks on 09:59 - Oct 31 with 527 viewsbritferry

Well as always, I was optimistic about Wales

That French ref, he wasn't a fisherman by any chance? He had a mare 1st half
- deliberate knock-on, was an automatic yellow
- Wales overthrow a line out on their line, they knock it on and he missed it
- their prop lying on the floor in a scrum on out put in and he penalises us
- longest ever advantage from a knock-on

but they were class, each time we took the ball, we were standing still, they were moving at speed, hitting the tacklers and making 5 yards, time and again. Plus they were offloading for fun, that try at the end when number 23 touched the ball 3 times, got up off the floor and scored, breath taking stuff

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Wales v All Blecks on 10:03 - Oct 31 with 524 viewsonehunglow

Wales v All Blecks on 09:59 - Oct 31 by britferry

Well as always, I was optimistic about Wales

That French ref, he wasn't a fisherman by any chance? He had a mare 1st half
- deliberate knock-on, was an automatic yellow
- Wales overthrow a line out on their line, they knock it on and he missed it
- their prop lying on the floor in a scrum on out put in and he penalises us
- longest ever advantage from a knock-on

but they were class, each time we took the ball, we were standing still, they were moving at speed, hitting the tacklers and making 5 yards, time and again. Plus they were offloading for fun, that try at the end when number 23 touched the ball 3 times, got up off the floor and scored, breath taking stuff

It has always been the case they have got away with murder ,if not outright assaults and then winge when caught out.

They are brilliant but the most entitled arrogant fans in any sport.If they lose it is a diaster and somebody else's fault. I can go back to the aault of JPR,the Carmichael butchery in 71 and the ODriscol spear tackle

Wales v All Blecks on 12:13 - Oct 31 with 507 viewsmax936

Wales v All Blecks on 00:54 - Oct 31 by raynor94

Have you been on the sauce Max, that has to be the most one eyed summing up I've read, the Blacks scored 7 tries, and should have scored more.

It was an absolute gubbing

A gubbing yes, one eyed maybe slightly, but score would haver been far closer if Ref had Refed the game and Wales weren't missing so many "1st" teams, me having had a few light ales doesn't change that or my opinion.

Did you watch the game? if yes would you like to give your version of the incidents I've mentioned.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v All Blecks on 18:18 - Oct 31 with 464 viewsshingle

One team has not beaten another team for 60 odd years and have just been humiliated again and at home and it is always the refs fault, no matter who would have been in charge Wales would have lost how many different refs have we had during those sixty odd years ffs.
Wales v All Blecks on 18:24 - Oct 31 with 462 viewsonehunglow

Wales v All Blecks on 18:18 - Oct 31 by shingle

One team has not beaten another team for 60 odd years and have just been humiliated again and at home and it is always the refs fault, no matter who would have been in charge Wales would have lost how many different refs have we had during those sixty odd years ffs.

True enough but refs have been notoriously AB friendly.Yesterday was shameful.

Wales dont help themselves

3 lines out in a row lot.Like missing 3 football penalties in a row. Unforgivable .Elias should simply never play again ever for Wales.
Back row looks promising though.

We are weak at 9,10 and centres are woeful

Jac Morgan worth a start

Wales v All Blecks on 18:40 - Oct 31 with 453 viewsshingle

Wales v All Blecks on 18:24 - Oct 31 by onehunglow

True enough but refs have been notoriously AB friendly.Yesterday was shameful.

Wales dont help themselves

3 lines out in a row lot.Like missing 3 football penalties in a row. Unforgivable .Elias should simply never play again ever for Wales.
Back row looks promising though.

We are weak at 9,10 and centres are woeful

Jac Morgan worth a start

Does not matter we lose who ever refs the game, ok if the ref was not as bad as everyone says he is maybe NZ would have only won by 20 or so pts but they would have still won that is what happens when a superior Rugby playing nation plays a weaker one.
Wales v All Blecks on 18:59 - Oct 31 with 447 viewsraynor94

Wales v All Blecks on 12:13 - Oct 31 by max936

A gubbing yes, one eyed maybe slightly, but score would haver been far closer if Ref had Refed the game and Wales weren't missing so many "1st" teams, me having had a few light ales doesn't change that or my opinion.

Did you watch the game? if yes would you like to give your version of the incidents I've mentioned.

Winding you up Max I'm no fan of rugby, if they were playing in my back garden I'd shut the blinds

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v All Blecks on 19:26 - Oct 31 with 437 viewsonehunglow

Wales v All Blecks on 18:59 - Oct 31 by raynor94

Winding you up Max I'm no fan of rugby, if they were playing in my back garden I'd shut the blinds

Don’t read me slaughtering the coach,Ray. I’ve called him rotten

Wales v All Blecks on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 424 viewshowenjack

Wales v All Blecks on 10:03 - Oct 31 by onehunglow

It has always been the case they have got away with murder ,if not outright assaults and then winge when caught out.

They are brilliant but the most entitled arrogant fans in any sport.If they lose it is a diaster and somebody else's fault. I can go back to the aault of JPR,the Carmichael butchery in 71 and the ODriscol spear tackle

Not forgetting Andy Haden jumping out of the lineout at the Arms Park "to win" a penalty that decided the match.
Wales v All Blecks on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 424 viewsbritferry

Wales v All Blecks on 18:40 - Oct 31 by shingle

Does not matter we lose who ever refs the game, ok if the ref was not as bad as everyone says he is maybe NZ would have only won by 20 or so pts but they would have still won that is what happens when a superior Rugby playing nation plays a weaker one.

Best team won. All we would have liked was a level playing field.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Wales v All Blecks on 19:44 - Oct 31 with 422 viewsonehunglow

Wales v All Blecks on 19:33 - Oct 31 by howenjack

Not forgetting Andy Haden jumping out of the lineout at the Arms Park "to win" a penalty that decided the match.

Indeed.
They are the most skilled but also the biggest head workers

Wales v All Blecks on 20:23 - Oct 31 with 417 viewsbuilthjack

Those blooming refs. Every time we lose, they have done us. It's not fair.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v All Blecks on 08:42 - Nov 1 with 353 viewsonehunglow

Wouldn’t have changed result but it would have been a different game.
They should have played for most of the game with a man short and at least two yellow cards .

It would have disrupted them.

Wales very dumb though and god knows what they do in training . Missing lines out is suicide .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024