Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith 13:57 - Nov 7 with 711 viewsbuilthjack

A gonner

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Smith on 14:21 - Nov 7 with 679 viewspencoedjack

Got to admit thought he had a bit more credit in the bank.
Dean Smith on 14:47 - Nov 7 with 654 viewsTreforys_Jack

Dean Smith on 14:21 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

And me to be fair. The staying in the PL panic seems to start earlier every season.
Dean Smith on 16:30 - Nov 7 with 593 viewsjackrabbit

Dean Smith on 14:47 - Nov 7 by Treforys_Jack

And me to be fair. The staying in the PL panic seems to start earlier every season.

He’s been treated abominably - forced to sell one of the best players in the Premier League and given very little time to try to adjust to life without him. IMHO Grealish virtually single-handedly prevented relegation 2 seasons ago. As somebody said above, Smith should have more credit in the bank than this.
Dean Smith on 16:47 - Nov 7 with 580 viewsbuilthjack

Clubs with very rich owners have very high expectations.
The trouble now is, that about a dozen of them have very rich owners, and there can only be 4 chasing a Champions League place.
The ex Hereford man has done well for them. They soon forget.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Smith on 16:57 - Nov 7 with 569 viewspencoedjack

Dean Smith on 16:47 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Clubs with very rich owners have very high expectations.
The trouble now is, that about a dozen of them have very rich owners, and there can only be 4 chasing a Champions League place.
The ex Hereford man has done well for them. They soon forget.

Is that why the Basseys are going to appoint Mike Flynn?
Dean Smith on 17:03 - Nov 7 with 561 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dean Smith on 16:30 - Nov 7 by jackrabbit

He’s been treated abominably - forced to sell one of the best players in the Premier League and given very little time to try to adjust to life without him. IMHO Grealish virtually single-handedly prevented relegation 2 seasons ago. As somebody said above, Smith should have more credit in the bank than this.

If one player single handedly kept your team in the league two years ago, don't you think it is the manager's job to address that and implement changes so they're less reliant on one player? Especially when said player has expressed desire to leave for numerous years. Where was the planning?

He has been heavily backed in the transfer market, yet their results and performance continue to worsen at alarming rates.

He fully deserves to be moved on.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dean Smith on 17:10 - Nov 7 with 555 viewsKeithHaynes

Dean Smith on 14:21 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Fans and boards reacting to this weeks result again.
I hope they go down now.
Deserved.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Dean Smith on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 536 viewsjackrabbit

Dean Smith on 17:03 - Nov 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If one player single handedly kept your team in the league two years ago, don't you think it is the manager's job to address that and implement changes so they're less reliant on one player? Especially when said player has expressed desire to leave for numerous years. Where was the planning?

He has been heavily backed in the transfer market, yet their results and performance continue to worsen at alarming rates.

He fully deserves to be moved on.

You make a good point. But there again these things take time. Fulham a few seasons ago splashed the cash with abandon in an attempt to create an oven-ready Premier League team. We know what happened. The sensible thing to do would have been to let Smith use the January window. Villa do not look particularly talented to me. He’s a proven good manager with a good track record. Who’s available to replace him? - Sam Allardyce, Roy Hodgson, Daniel Farke, Steve Bruce, Espirito-Santo etc etc?

I’d stick with Smith a bit longer.
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith on 18:00 - Nov 7 with 522 viewspencoedjack

Dean Smith on 17:39 - Nov 7 by jackrabbit

You make a good point. But there again these things take time. Fulham a few seasons ago splashed the cash with abandon in an attempt to create an oven-ready Premier League team. We know what happened. The sensible thing to do would have been to let Smith use the January window. Villa do not look particularly talented to me. He’s a proven good manager with a good track record. Who’s available to replace him? - Sam Allardyce, Roy Hodgson, Daniel Farke, Steve Bruce, Espirito-Santo etc etc?

I’d stick with Smith a bit longer.

Similar to West Ham (who I’m watching giving Liverpool a good game) sticking with Moyes.

Rumour has it he was almost sacked a few years ago.
Dean Smith on 18:23 - Nov 7 with 505 viewsjackrabbit

Dean Smith on 18:00 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Similar to West Ham (who I’m watching giving Liverpool a good game) sticking with Moyes.

Rumour has it he was almost sacked a few years ago.

West Ham are a hell of a good team now, and this match v Liverpool is a wonderfully entertaining game. L’pool scored with one of the best free kicks you’ll ever see. Hammers have scored 3 and their second was one of the best counter-attacking goals you’ll see. It’s currently 3-2 and hugely enjoyable.

Always makes me a little sad to think that just a few seasons ago we were trading blows with both of these teams.

By the way Allison is having a ‘mare whereas our old boy Fabianski is having his usual solid performance. Excellent goalkeeper.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 18:26]
Dean Smith on 18:25 - Nov 7 with 502 viewspencoedjack

Dean Smith on 18:23 - Nov 7 by jackrabbit

West Ham are a hell of a good team now, and this match v Liverpool is a wonderfully entertaining game. L’pool scored with one of the best free kicks you’ll ever see. Hammers have scored 3 and their second was one of the best counter-attacking goals you’ll see. It’s currently 3-2 and hugely enjoyable.

Always makes me a little sad to think that just a few seasons ago we were trading blows with both of these teams.

By the way Allison is having a ‘mare whereas our old boy Fabianski is having his usual solid performance. Excellent goalkeeper.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 18:26]

Indeed.

One of my most enjoyable away days was when we ripped West Ham apart in the final Saturday game at Upton Park.
Dean Smith on 18:52 - Nov 7 with 474 viewsTenbySwan

John Terry to Villa?
Dean Smith on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 447 viewsbuilthjack

Dean Smith on 18:25 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Indeed.

One of my most enjoyable away days was when we ripped West Ham apart in the final Saturday game at Upton Park.

We really did tonk them. We stayed in Canary Wharf and had a hell of a night. Lots of Swans fans staying there.

Dean Smith on 19:09 - Nov 7 with 446 viewsjackrabbit

Dean Smith on 18:52 - Nov 7 by TenbySwan

John Terry to Villa?

Might well be - but personally I don’t think the Premier League is the place to blood an inexperienced rookie manager. Look at Man Utd - wonderful players but they look like they’ve never been introduced. Solskjaer, to all intents and purposes, way out of his depth.
Dean Smith on 19:12 - Nov 7 with 443 viewspencoedjack

Dean Smith on 19:07 - Nov 7 by builthjack

We really did tonk them. We stayed in Canary Wharf and had a hell of a night. Lots of Swans fans staying there.

It was a nice hot sunny day went to the blind beggar pre game.

Cracking day 👍
Dean Smith on 21:06 - Nov 7 with 388 viewsBoundy

Dean Smith on 18:25 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Indeed.

A great day and what a way to see out Upton Park ( a cracking ground ) , listening to their lot dismiss us before the game then sticking it to them created a warm glow of smugness .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024