Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omicron 11:01 - Nov 30 with 23781 viewsRonaldStump

Well, well.well .. the symptoms of the 'new variant' have, so far, only happened in vaccinated people and they have the same complications as severe vaccine reactions.
Didn't see that one coming did we
How convenient... we don't have to blame the vaccines anymore!!

Awake yet? .........surely you are

(He She Him)

Omicron on 11:09 - Nov 30 with 4324 viewsCountyJim

Your talking utter bolloxs again
Omicron on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 4299 viewshobo

It does seem that it's being used to disguise the short-medium term effects of the vaccine. One of the symptoms is said to be elevated heart rate - not really surprising given your heart is trying to push through all those micro RNA induced blood clots
Omicron on 11:19 - Nov 30 with 4311 viewsRonaldStump

Omicron on 11:09 - Nov 30 by CountyJim

Watch and learn Jimbo Saaaaaaan !! You'll get it one day!!
You have no choice in the matter. facts are facts

(He She Him)

Omicron on 11:20 - Nov 30 with 4304 viewsRonaldStump

Omicron on 11:16 - Nov 30 by hobo

It does seem that it's being used to disguise the short-medium term effects of the vaccine. One of the symptoms is said to be elevated heart rate - not really surprising given your heart is trying to push through all those micro RNA induced blood clots

It's so obvious and even now people will argue with you about it until they are black and blue. Crazy old world and just goes to show the extreme lack of intelligence

(He She Him)

Omicron on 12:20 - Nov 30 with 4249 viewsangryjack

Omicron on 11:09 - Nov 30 by CountyJim

No he's not
Omicron on 12:36 - Nov 30 with 4228 viewsangryjack

Omicron b....anagram of no crimbo
Omicron on 13:39 - Nov 30 with 4181 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It has prompted the government to introduce 3 monthly boosters.
They will need a conveyor belt system, as soon as they finish one round they will be on to the next round.
Omicron on 13:57 - Nov 30 with 4170 viewsSoberBaker

Omicron on 13:39 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

They will need a conveyor belt system, as soon as they finish one round they will be on to the next round.

3 monthly boosters eh?

Doesn't this make any of you pro-vax the slightest bit suspicious? Or are you stubbornly sticking to your guns because you feel ashamed & mislead?

Genuine question

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Omicron on 13:59 - Nov 30 with 4166 viewsScotia

Omicron on 13:57 - Nov 30 by SoberBaker

3 monthly boosters eh?

Doesn't this make any of you pro-vax the slightest bit suspicious? Or are you stubbornly sticking to your guns because you feel ashamed & mislead?

Genuine question

No. It doesn't why do you think it should?
Omicron on 14:01 - Nov 30 with 4157 viewsScotia

Omicron on 11:16 - Nov 30 by hobo

No it's not. An elevated heart rate was reported in one young girl. Who was almost certianly not vaccinated.
Omicron on 14:04 - Nov 30 with 4151 viewsScotia

Omicron on 12:36 - Nov 30 by angryjack

Omicron b....anagram of no crimbo

Excellent. It's also an anagram of micronob.
Omicron on 14:06 - Nov 30 with 4149 viewsSoberBaker

Omicron on 13:59 - Nov 30 by Scotia

No. It doesn't why do you think it should?

Because I don't think those who govern us have our best interests at heart and have been proven liars since coming to power.

How do you view our government?

AMOW

Omicron (n/t) on 14:07 - Nov 30 with 4148 viewscontroversial_jack

[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 14:08]
Omicron on 14:07 - Nov 30 with 4147 viewscontroversial_jack

An elevated heart rate was one of the symptoms of the original Covid. Nothing new here, move on!
Omicron on 14:32 - Nov 30 with 4101 viewsScotia

Omicron on 14:06 - Nov 30 by SoberBaker

Because I don't think those who govern us have our best interests at heart and have been proven liars since coming to power.

How do you view our government?

They are liars and I don't trust them. I'm no fan of our government, but even if it is to protect themselves they have our interests at heart to a certain extent, and more so than people who share anti-vax and anti lockdown rubbish.

I do believe science though. I know too many people who've been invovled in this situation not too.

Just look at the stuff on here, it's either obvious nonsense in an attempt to stir things up or discredited. This is just a crap situation, pretending it isn't will just prolong it.

As any form of conspiracy theory covid has no legs whatsoever.
Omicron on 14:44 - Nov 30 with 4075 viewsBoundy

Omicron on 14:04 - Nov 30 by Scotia

Excellent. It's also an anagram of micronob.

B moronic

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Omicron on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 4069 viewsCatullus

Omicron on 13:39 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Aren't they reducing the time between first and second doses to 3 months? I won't be a 3 monthly thing permanently.

A virus has mutated, which is what viruses do, nothing to be suspicious about. New variants are expected and will continue to be expected.

Yes it's an anagram of no crimbo but it's also an anagram of "Micro Nob" go figure.

PS, it doesn't affect the vaccinated more than the unvaxxed, and vaccines help reduce symptoms.

https://www.newsweek.com/most-omicron-cases-south-africa-have-mild-symptoms-covi

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Omicron on 14:56 - Nov 30 with 4051 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 14:32 - Nov 30 by Scotia

They are liars and I don't trust them. I'm no fan of our government, but even if it is to protect themselves they have our interests at heart to a certain extent, and more so than people who share anti-vax and anti lockdown rubbish.

I do believe science though. I know too many people who've been invovled in this situation not too.

Just look at the stuff on here, it's either obvious nonsense in an attempt to stir things up or discredited. This is just a crap situation, pretending it isn't will just prolong it.

As any form of conspiracy theory covid has no legs whatsoever.

You believe "science" only when you agree with it.

"This is just a crap situation, pretending it isn't will just prolong it. "

Nothing we do or say will have any affect whatsoever, I thought you would have realised that by now.
The WHO and governments control the narrative and the direction we are going in, we are just passengers.
Omicron on 15:32 - Nov 30 with 4028 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 14:56 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Nothing we do or say will have any affect whatsoever, I thought you would have realised that by now.
The WHO and governments control the narrative and the direction we are going in, we are just passengers.

That’s just risible. Your posts increasingly sicken me. You are the worst cherry picker of data to suit an argument I have ever come across. When presented with what is regarded as the world’s leading RCT they are liars in Ivory Towers. Not using a a recommended dose -
What ? There is no recommended dose of an anti malarial for treatment of a respiratory virus.
Just last week you were taken in by Putin and Xi’s propaganda. If you don’t want to be vaccinated then fine. That’s your decision . Your risk. We can make our own choice. We don’t want your will imposed on us, or your lies. You are dangerous and a fool who cannot see he has been played.
Omicron on 15:37 - Nov 30 with 4024 viewsScotia

Omicron on 14:56 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Not at all. It's just that 99% of the stuff you post can be easily disproven, shown to be misrepresented or you've misunderstood it. The remainng 1% is irrelevant.

So isn't the benefit of vaccinated population giving us a life with few restrictions, for now at least?
Omicron on 15:45 - Nov 30 with 4014 viewsYrAlarch

Omicron on 15:32 - Nov 30 by Professor

That’s just risible. Your posts increasingly sicken me. You are the worst cherry picker of data to suit an argument I have ever come across. When presented with what is regarded as the world’s leading RCT they are liars in Ivory Towers. Not using a a recommended dose -
What ? There is no recommended dose of an anti malarial for treatment of a respiratory virus.
Just last week you were taken in by Putin and Xi’s propaganda. If you don’t want to be vaccinated then fine. That’s your decision . Your risk. We can make our own choice. We don’t want your will imposed on us, or your lies. You are dangerous and a fool who cannot see he has been played.

Professor, I think you're wasting your time trying to convince the likes of Ronnie et al. Those of us who follow and respect the 'real' science don't need convincing. Carry on with your important work and ignore them, as I am sure others, like me, do.
Omicron on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 3998 viewsbennytheblue

3 monthly boosters eh?

Genuine question

My god it’s true, people like you do actually exist!
Omicron on 16:09 - Nov 30 with 3976 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 15:32 - Nov 30 by Professor

"Not using a a recommended dose -
What ? There is no recommended dose of an anti malarial for treatment of a respiratory virus. "

What do you call the medical treatment protocols for treating COVID as established by the leading "front line doctors" who are actually treating their patients with COVID?
What do you call the same protocols as used by Medical training schools?
Plus 200+ clinical studies.
Are they not "recommended doses"?

As to your "Putin and Xi’s propaganda", I have no idea what you are talking baout.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 16:30]
Omicron on 17:06 - Nov 30 with 3951 viewsProfessor

Omicron on 16:09 - Nov 30 by A_Fans_Dad

"Not using a a recommended dose -
What ? There is no recommended dose of an anti malarial for treatment of a respiratory virus. "

What do you call the medical treatment protocols for treating COVID as established by the leading "front line doctors" who are actually treating their patients with COVID?
What do you call the same protocols as used by Medical training schools?
Plus 200+ clinical studies.
Are they not "recommended doses"?

As to your "Putin and Xi’s propaganda", I have no idea what you are talking baout.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 16:30]

I told you last week. You reposted a link from a site owned by Russia Today. The story came from a site with links to Chinese state media.

HCQ has been proven to have little or no effect.
In some cases detrimental. It’s not widely used for malaria because of its frequent side effects as much as it being ineffective That you are still banging the drum then you are so far down the conspiracy hole you are beyond redemption.
Now that is not the case for ivermectin where there may be a small benefit. We still await a good large RCT which suggests to me it’s pretty ineffective. That dexamethasone worked was picked up very quickly. Of course the world’s highest mortality rates are in countries that though HCQ and IVN were a miracle cure. Problem is you don’t know poop from chocolate
Omicron on 17:09 - Nov 30 with 3945 views1462jack

3 monthly boosters eh?

Genuine question

Good for the pockets of the big pharma
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024