Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 152884 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:46 - May 15 with 738 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817905/Ukrainian-forces-launch-counte

Russia has lost a THIRD of its invasion force, now that is some catastrophe! The Russian campaign is starting to look like one of those great military disasters.

Argus!

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:48 - May 15 with 730 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:53 - May 15 by Lorax

That's not how it works, you are making a claim here, either back it up with proof or admit you are wrong.

Maybe read this first, it states the Russians are still operating BMP 1's, around 500 of them.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/bmp-1am.htm

They are used by 48 countries including the Ukraine, but Russia has upgraded them and doesn' t use the type pictured in the sat pics.
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:55 - May 15 with 723 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:15 - May 14 by controversial_jack

They seem to be leaving in good order. They will probably go to the eastern front after tying up Ukrainian forces in Kharkiv. If the Ukrainian forces have had a victory they will pursue the Russian forces and destroy them, let's see if that happens. That's what armies do after a victory, they pursue their enemy

I've got some bad news for you. Prognosis aint good.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:58 - May 15 with 719 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:11 - May 15 by controversial_jack

They aren't Russian vehicles, they don't use those any longer. The Russians have got across the river as there is significant fight to the west of it. I have explained this already

Video of the destroyed crossing with a CLEARLY marked (letter O) Russian amphibious vehicle which was later abondoned due to the continuation of the Ukrainian artillery barrage.

You dont half talk rubbish.

Edit to correct link
[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:50]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:29 - May 15 with 699 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:58 - May 15 by DJack

Video of the destroyed crossing with a CLEARLY marked (letter O) Russian amphibious vehicle which was later abondoned due to the continuation of the Ukrainian artillery barrage.

You dont half talk rubbish.

Edit to correct link
[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:50]

We are referring to the ones that were allegedly sunk.in the river when the bridge was blown not this.

Russians vehicles are marked with a Z not an O

Withdrawing troops in good order doesn't signify a defeat
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:51 - May 15 with 695 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:29 - May 15 by controversial_jack

We are referring to the ones that were allegedly sunk.in the river when the bridge was blown not this.

For about the 8th time. Why are they withdrawing if the Ukrainians don't have weapons?
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:14 - May 15 with 680 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:29 - May 15 by controversial_jack

This is the same incident and somehow you think it is likely that a lone russian vehicle is at the site of destroyed Ukrainian armour...if so it would not be there during a Russian artilery strike.

Aditionally the letters Z, X, V, O and also Z or X in a squre are used by russian forces to designate their own groupings. O was primarily for Belarussian forces (alledgedly) but there have been numerous sightings or Russian vehicles (probably based in Belarus in the build up) with the letter O as their designator.

Stop talking crap.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:46 - May 15 with 661 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:14 - May 15 by DJack

This is the same incident and somehow you think it is likely that a lone russian vehicle is at the site of destroyed Ukrainian armour...if so it would not be there during a Russian artilery strike.

Aditionally the letters Z, X, V, O and also Z or X in a squre are used by russian forces to designate their own groupings. O was primarily for Belarussian forces (alledgedly) but there have been numerous sightings or Russian vehicles (probably based in Belarus in the build up) with the letter O as their designator.

Stop talking crap.

It s a different location
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:49 - May 15 with 659 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:46 - May 15 by controversial_jack

It s a different location

So what location is this?

Edit to add that the Russians have attempted only two large river crossings both at the same location (two days apart?)and both got routed.

Take your time.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 21:59]

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:59 - May 15 with 649 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Diane Ross?? You mean the one on crossroads?? What are you waiting for young brainwashed one?

Still waiting , either put up or shut up

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:01 - May 15 with 647 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:49 - May 15 by DJack

So what location is this?

Edit to add that the Russians have attempted only two large river crossings both at the same location (two days apart?)and both got routed.

Take your time.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 21:59]

340km from Kharkiv

Enough for me for now, i can only only bang my head against a brick wall for so long
[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:08]
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:07 - May 15 with 635 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:01 - May 15 by controversial_jack

340km from Kharkiv

Enough for me for now, i can only only bang my head against a brick wall for so long

I see neutral Sweden has applied to join NATO to help defend it should Russian aggression spread. Seems Putin is acting as a recruiting sergeant for NATO.

More evidence of Russian War crimes as 5 more bodies found looks like they were bound and tortured first before being executed.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:11 - May 15 with 634 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:01 - May 15 by controversial_jack

340km from Kharkiv

That's not a location thats a radius.

As I'm replying your edit has come up...more like you can only bark up the wrong tree for so long.

Give me the location and I'll eviscerate you again.

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:29 - May 15 with 618 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:11 - May 15 by DJack

That's not a location thats a radius.

As I'm replying your edit has come up...more like you can only bark up the wrong tree for so long.

Give me the location and I'll eviscerate you again.

Bilohorivka, which is 230km from Kharkiv. Clearly, not the same battle.

I think that's the correct spelling
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:33 - May 15 with 616 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:29 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Well, you got it from Google, so it should be

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:38 - May 15 with 610 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:33 - May 15 by raynor94

Well, you got it from Google, so it should be

Where else would i get a location for a remote place in Ukraine from. It's not Benidorm or Zante.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:52 - May 15 with 597 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:29 - May 15 by controversial_jack

That is the location i referenced with the two routed river crossing atempts

The russian amphibious vehicle

Debacle On The Donets: How Russian Forces Got Obliterated Trying To Cross A River
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/debacle-on-the-donets-russian-forces-got-o

Growing evidence of a military disaster on the Donets pierces a pro-Russian bubble.
"On May 11, the Russian command reportedly sent about 550 troops of the 74th Motorized Rifle Brigade of the 41st Combined Arms Army to cross the Donets River at Bilohorivka, in the eastern Luhansk region, in a bid to encircle Ukrainian forces near Rubizhne.
Satellite images reveal that Ukrainian artillery destroyed several Russian pontoon bridges and laid waste to a tight concentration of Russian troops and equipment around the river.
“I’ve been keeping quiet for a long time,” Yuri Podolyak, a war blogger with 2.1 million followers on Telegram, said in a video posted on Friday, saying that he had avoided criticizing the Russian military until now.
“The last straw that overwhelmed my patience was the events around Bilohorivka, where due to stupidity – I emphasize, because of the stupidity of the Russian command – at least one battalion tactical group was burned, possibly two.”

https://archive.ph/XEdDl - New York Times archive to avoid paywall

Not going well for you eh!

Edit to get rid of full page bolding
[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:54]

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:55 - May 15 with 590 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:38 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Where else would i get a location for a remote place in Ukraine from. It's not Benidorm or Zante.

Dear me, it seems to bug you for some reason that I enjoy going on holiday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:57 - May 15 with 581 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:52 - May 15 by DJack

That is the location i referenced with the two routed river crossing atempts

The russian amphibious vehicle

Debacle On The Donets: How Russian Forces Got Obliterated Trying To Cross A River
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/debacle-on-the-donets-russian-forces-got-o

Growing evidence of a military disaster on the Donets pierces a pro-Russian bubble.
"On May 11, the Russian command reportedly sent about 550 troops of the 74th Motorized Rifle Brigade of the 41st Combined Arms Army to cross the Donets River at Bilohorivka, in the eastern Luhansk region, in a bid to encircle Ukrainian forces near Rubizhne.
Satellite images reveal that Ukrainian artillery destroyed several Russian pontoon bridges and laid waste to a tight concentration of Russian troops and equipment around the river.
“I’ve been keeping quiet for a long time,” Yuri Podolyak, a war blogger with 2.1 million followers on Telegram, said in a video posted on Friday, saying that he had avoided criticizing the Russian military until now.
“The last straw that overwhelmed my patience was the events around Bilohorivka, where due to stupidity – I emphasize, because of the stupidity of the Russian command – at least one battalion tactical group was burned, possibly two.”

https://archive.ph/XEdDl - New York Times archive to avoid paywall

Not going well for you eh!

Edit to get rid of full page bolding
[Post edited 15 May 2022 22:54]

If it was a boxing match the towel would have been thrown in a long time ago

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:06 - May 15 with 573 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:57 - May 15 by Boundy

If it was a boxing match the towel would have been thrown in a long time ago

Again, it's 230km from kharkiv, so it's not the same battle. If the Russians had been destroyed there how did they get to a city 230km away and then get back again in good order? You are not answering any questions.
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:24 - May 15 with 553 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:06 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Again, it's 230km from kharkiv, so it's not the same battle. If the Russians had been destroyed there how did they get to a city 230km away and then get back again in good order? You are not answering any questions.

Even you must know it's not the same Russian BTG at both Kharkiv & Bilohorivk or anywhere else.

In the words of the song" The russians get battered everywhere they go!"

Russia invade Ukraine on 02:05 - May 16 with 529 viewsDJack

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessm

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:11 - May 16 with 505 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Russian ambassador to the USA has revealed there are division in the Kremlin over the war in Ukraine.

He also revealed the American offer to Russia on peace terms.
1) to stop all military actions
2) to withdraw move troops to the positions they were in prior to February 24
3) to repent for everything they have done.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:53 - May 16 with 495 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:24 - May 15 by DJack

Even you must know it's not the same Russian BTG at both Kharkiv & Bilohorivk or anywhere else.

In the words of the song" The russians get battered everywhere they go!"

Despite the west having superior satellite intelligence, surveillance capability compared to Russia antiquated equipment some random poster on a football forum has decreed that simply by viewing grainy images ( not quite the same as the images being scrutinised 24/7 by military intelligence ) we're all wrong and he alone is correct

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:18 - May 16 with 485 viewsonehunglow

What is most disapppointing,but not surprising is the lack of public condemnation.
Normally the NUS is first up.
Ukraine.Invasion ,mass rape and butchery;nothing at all.

The West's toknism is its biggest shame.Wearing a badge or sticking a blue yellow flag up over a motorway bridge is not real support.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024