Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 151254 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 20 with 743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:42 - May 20 by felixstowe_jack

Seems Putin has achieved his his goal to completely destroy the Donbas region so the ethnic Russian population are all homeless.

When the cowardly Ukrainian army hides in residential blocks of flats that’s unfortunately inevitable. Russia will “build it back better”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:29 - May 20 with 716 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 20 by Brynmill_Jack

When the cowardly Ukrainian army hides in residential blocks of flats that’s unfortunately inevitable. Russia will “build it back better”.

Were the Russians cowardly in WW2 when they retreated before Hitler, burning and destroying everything, were they cowardly when they hid in houses and fought room to room with the Nazis?

What about the Russians retreating from Kyiv? Or the Russians shooting unarmed civilians in the back?

Or is it different when it's the Russians doing it? In your head of course it is. You are a most loathsome individual. Prof left here because of the right wingers, you are proof the left are just as bad.
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:40 - May 20 with 703 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 20 by Brynmill_Jack

It's only inevitable if you decide to invade another country.

Personally I'd expect a "cowardly" army to be running away from a battle not keeping the Russian army at bay for over three months. A Russian army that had to completely destroy a relatively small city to claim a minor victory and they haven't even done that yet.
Russia invade Ukraine on 08:39 - May 21 with 670 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:40 - May 20 by Scotia

It's only inevitable if you decide to invade another country.

Personally I'd expect a "cowardly" army to be running away from a battle not keeping the Russian army at bay for over three months. A Russian army that had to completely destroy a relatively small city to claim a minor victory and they haven't even done that yet.

If you’re referring to Mariupol , a city of over half a million I’m afraid you are wrong my dear friend. The Russians are in complete control of the City and the steelworks. All fighters both Ukrainian regulars and the 400 foreign fighters and advisors are now in DPR custody.

As are all the human shields that stopped the DPR forces from storming the works in the first place. Come on, your only human and you’ve been fed a pile of propaganda- it’s ok to be wrong after being lied to. Accept it and move on.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:47 - May 21 with 665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:36 - May 19 by felixstowe_jack

The Russians have a nazi in charge with Putin, invading other countries, killing civilians, moving civilians to concentration camps and now threatening to kill POW in violation of thr Geneva Convention.

Hello Felix.

Have a quick look at this video and then tell me who the Nazi’s are (and will admit to what they did in WW2).

As I pointed out on the other thread - The Russian Soviet (and other Republics) forces had not only the Third Reich to contend with but also millions of Ukrainians all too keen to kill Russians, Poles and Jews. The Azov are their spiritual sons but their memories are celebrated eagerly in modern Ukraine today.

If Hitler had not decided to attack The Soviet Union but gone on a tap in invasion mission to the U.K. a lot of us might not be here to even debate this.

Think on and think hard. But most of all think.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:34 - May 21 with 656 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:47 - May 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Hello Felix.

Have a quick look at this video and then tell me who the Nazi’s are (and will admit to what they did in WW2).

As I pointed out on the other thread - The Russian Soviet (and other Republics) forces had not only the Third Reich to contend with but also millions of Ukrainians all too keen to kill Russians, Poles and Jews. The Azov are their spiritual sons but their memories are celebrated eagerly in modern Ukraine today.

If Hitler had not decided to attack The Soviet Union but gone on a tap in invasion mission to the U.K. a lot of us might not be here to even debate this.

Think on and think hard. But most of all think.

Fortunately the Germans could not get access the channel in their flimsy barges. Easy prey for the RAF and Royal Navy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - May 21 with 638 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:34 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

Fortunately the Germans could not get access the channel in their flimsy barges. Easy prey for the RAF and Royal Navy.

That's very true, but if Germany hadn't lost so many resources, manpower, aircraft fighting the Russians it may have been different.

The fighting in the East dwarfed anything elsewhere, it was decisive.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:22 - May 21 with 619 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:34 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

Flimsy barges or not we would have been invaded if Hitler had not gone after The Soviet Union, their engineering ingenuity would have easily overcome that problem and you know it.

Interestingly no comment on the Fascism ingrained in the Ukrainian culture from WW2 to this and no evidence of widespread cultural Fascism in the Russian forces, government or people. But you still hate them with a passion because they used to be communist???

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:41 - May 21 with 616 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:22 - May 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Flimsy barges or not we would have been invaded if Hitler had not gone after The Soviet Union, their engineering ingenuity would have easily overcome that problem and you know it.

Interestingly no comment on the Fascism ingrained in the Ukrainian culture from WW2 to this and no evidence of widespread cultural Fascism in the Russian forces, government or people. But you still hate them with a passion because they used to be communist???

I hate them with a passion for the misery they are inflicting on the World.

Look at the mess they have left in Syria, and now Ukraine.

We are now going to see starvation increase around the world due to the blockage of grain and oil from Ukraine.

If only the ordinary Russian people knew what was going on, under Putin they are no better than North Korea, and now going to be a pariah state for ever more.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:44 - May 21 with 615 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:22 - May 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Hitler did not even decide to invade Russia until his air force was beaten by the RAF and as anyone knows an invasion was impossible without air superiority.

You can't invade if all your barges sink. They would have been easy prey from the Royal Navy guns where even a near miss would create a wave to sink them.

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:58 - May 21 with 593 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:44 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

Hitler did not even decide to invade Russia until his air force was beaten by the RAF and as anyone knows an invasion was impossible without air superiority.

You can't invade if all your barges sink. They would have been easy prey from the Royal Navy guns where even a near miss would create a wave to sink them.

The Luftwafe wasn't beaten by the RAF, they still had loads of aircraft to use in other areas. He had 3 million men attack Russia, all with air and artillery support.
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:44 - May 21 with 577 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Little Englander - you know that’s only partly true. Some avoiding the real issue - you support Ukraine despite its Nazi tendencies and horrific past. But I expected nothing else from you

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:34 - May 21 with 564 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:41 - May 21 by raynor94

I hate them with a passion for the misery they are inflicting on the World.

Look at the mess they have left in Syria, and now Ukraine.

We are now going to see starvation increase around the world due to the blockage of grain and oil from Ukraine.

If only the ordinary Russian people knew what was going on, under Putin they are no better than North Korea, and now going to be a pariah state for ever more.

I don't remember you having a go at the yanks and allies for the hundreds of thousands of lives lost in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and so on.Syria was not purely a Russian enterprise, the Yanks and us were involved too and we didn't mess around.

The west has done far far worse than Russia, and Putin is doing nothing that any US president has done or will do.You really need to look at every side and not just take the anti Russian agenda side

The US has invaded or bombed 30 plus countries since ww2 ended. They have an appalling record of human rights.They are currently bombing Somalia, and have just decided to send troops there again. You won't see much of that in the mainstream either

I don't usually criticize others, but your naivety and lack of understanding of Geo politics is truly staggering
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:44 - May 21 with 563 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - May 21 by controversial_jack

That's very true, but if Germany hadn't lost so many resources, manpower, aircraft fighting the Russians it may have been different.

The fighting in the East dwarfed anything elsewhere, it was decisive.

The Battle of Britain was over about a year before operation Barbarossa commenced so they weren’t losing resources manpower or aircraft fighting the Russians.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:59 - May 21 with 556 viewsLorax

The Battle of Britain dates end in October 1940, Operation Barbarossa started in June 1941.

Hitler was waiting for the promised air superiority before invading Britain, he knew it would be a disaster without unfettered air cover.

So this latest Russian love in is full of bogus facts and nonsense again.

They keep on trying though, eh Felix.

These guys should have been born much earlier and tried spouting such anti UK rhetoric, they'd find in days gone by, this kind of talk wouldn't be allowed to survive.

There again, maybe they should go live in Russia and try being critical of Putin, they'd end up like Navalny. They are a proper pair of cuckoo's in the nest.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:08 - May 21 with 551 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:34 - May 21 by controversial_jack

I don't remember you having a go at the yanks and allies for the hundreds of thousands of lives lost in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and so on.Syria was not purely a Russian enterprise, the Yanks and us were involved too and we didn't mess around.

The west has done far far worse than Russia, and Putin is doing nothing that any US president has done or will do.You really need to look at every side and not just take the anti Russian agenda side

The US has invaded or bombed 30 plus countries since ww2 ended. They have an appalling record of human rights.They are currently bombing Somalia, and have just decided to send troops there again. You won't see much of that in the mainstream either

I don't usually criticize others, but your naivety and lack of understanding of Geo politics is truly staggering

Yes the mainstream media are desperately trying to hide the US approving ground troops returning to Somalia by writing articles about it.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/16/us-military-somalia-al-shabaab-b

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/us/politics/biden-military-somalia.html

https://time.com/6177475/somalia-elections-biden-troops/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna29087

There’s so many more but I can’t be arsed.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:34 - May 21 with 541 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:44 - May 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The Battle of Britain was over about a year before operation Barbarossa commenced so they weren’t losing resources manpower or aircraft fighting the Russians.

I'm aware of that. I didn't say it would have happened immediately. Russia was always the preferred target and it would have taken a long time to plan and execute Barbarossa. Barbarossa, was always going to take reference over Operation sea-lion
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:36 - May 21 with 540 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:08 - May 21 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yes the mainstream media are desperately trying to hide the US approving ground troops returning to Somalia by writing articles about it.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/16/us-military-somalia-al-shabaab-b

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/us/politics/biden-military-somalia.html

https://time.com/6177475/somalia-elections-biden-troops/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna29087

There’s so many more but I can’t be arsed.

I don't recall seeing it on the news, or the constant bombing of Somalia
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:11 - May 21 with 525 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:34 - May 21 by controversial_jack

Give me an example of a city completely destroyed by the west in the same way as Mariupol.

Anyway, its completely wrong. By us or them. It's just that the west have done nothing really comparable to Putin.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:41 - May 21 with 516 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:34 - May 21 by controversial_jack

I'm aware of that. I didn't say it would have happened immediately. Russia was always the preferred target and it would have taken a long time to plan and execute Barbarossa. Barbarossa, was always going to take reference over Operation sea-lion

That is just the point operations barbarossa was not planned. Germany had no winter clothing for their troops. The vehicles had no winter fuel their diesel just froze in the fuel tanks. They just pushed on blindly instead of making preparations for Winter and digging in until the spring.

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:49 - May 21 with 512 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:11 - May 21 by Scotia

Give me an example of a city completely destroyed by the west in the same way as Mariupol.

Anyway, its completely wrong. By us or them. It's just that the west have done nothing really comparable to Putin.

You think the destruction of Iraq and it's infrastructure and hundreds of thousands killed and displaced wasn't as bad as Ukraine?
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:52 - May 21 with 511 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:11 - May 21 by Scotia

https://time.com/raqqa-ruins-isis-retreat/
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:23 - May 21 with 501 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:17 - May 18 by DJack

Again you talk rubbish and this both-siderism is either a lie or self delusion. The Ukrainian soldiers illegal deeds are not a drop in the ocean when compared to the Russians - a statistical anomaly almost.

As previously mentioned so mamy, many times the Azov battalion rooted out its Nazi's but yes its full of nationalists. Additionally a very large proportion of the defenders of Mariupol and Azovstal are Ukranian Marines, TDF and national police.

Azov's nazi's is a trope that Russia keeps pushing as justification for it's horrors in Ukraine.

And to back up my previous statement here is AP news with confirmation...

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-government-and-politics-c5123a3bd2cca1

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:41 - May 21 with 494 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:23 - May 21 by DJack

And to back up my previous statement here is AP news with confirmation...

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-government-and-politics-c5123a3bd2cca1

Azov have been incorporated into the National guard. There were enough there to warrant their capture.The Russian forces that surrounded and defeated them, weren't even Russian elite troops either. Nobody except Zelensky has claimed Azov ard elite, but they are nasty evil NAZI scum, who are going to enjoy some Siberian hospitalty
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:01 - May 21 with 489 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:52 - May 21 by controversial_jack

https://time.com/raqqa-ruins-isis-retreat/

I obviously missed the invasion of Syria akin to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Or did I?

Fair play though you've attempted to answer a question which is almost a first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024