Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153168 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:55 - May 28 with 2362 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:20 - May 28 by Treforys_Jack

Have you not been paying attention, its not a war, its a special military operation duh.

The Yanks said Vietnam was a police action too
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:33 - May 28 with 2337 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:55 - May 28 by controversial_jack

The Yanks said Vietnam was a police action too

You can’t say that mun. That’s whatabouttery !

And best day nothing of the “Gulf of Tonkin (non) Incident”

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:45 - May 29 with 2282 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A superb meme which might help some of the hard of thinking realise what the Russians face with NATO surrounding them.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:52 - May 29 with 2278 viewsDr_Winston

Yes, Russia is surrounded by NATO.

Of course, thanks to Putin's invasion masterstroke he's achieved precisely what he set out to prevent as nations clamour to join the alliance for protection against him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:09 - May 29 with 2263 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:52 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

Of course, thanks to Putin's invasion masterstroke he's achieved precisely what he set out to prevent as nations clamour to join the alliance for protection against him.

Very good! Though I think everyone accepts that the major Russia cities aren’t on the Chinese border or hidden away in Siberia. Nope they’re quite a way closer to , Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine…….

Sweden, Norway, Finland…………

Russia invade Ukraine (n/t) on 10:12 - May 29 with 2259 viewscontroversial_jack

[Post edited 29 May 2022 10:15]
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:14 - May 29 with 2257 viewscontroversial_jack

Finland, is not a threat to Russia, it doesn't have a govt hostile to Russia. It's military isn't full of NAZIs and hasn't been attacking Russians in Donbass. Yes, it's a further expansion of NATO, but NATO is useless and won't do anything. Turkey is not happy about a NATO expansion either
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:19 - May 29 with 2250 viewsBrynmill_Jack

News just in - the Chechen commander on the ground has claimed Sievierodonetsk has fallen to combined LPR and Russian forces.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 10:20]

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:31 - May 29 with 2232 viewsDr_Winston

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:14 - May 29 by controversial_jack

Finland, is not a threat to Russia, it doesn't have a govt hostile to Russia. It's military isn't full of NAZIs and hasn't been attacking Russians in Donbass. Yes, it's a further expansion of NATO, but NATO is useless and won't do anything. Turkey is not happy about a NATO expansion either

Russia is a threat to Finland, so now Finland want to join NATO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:20 - May 29 with 2217 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:31 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

Russia is a threat to Finland, so now Finland want to join NATO.

Even though it hasn't been a threat for nearly 100 years?

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:45 - Jun 4 with 2088 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A good piece from retired U.S. Colonel Richard Black about the stupidity of todays geopolitical situation and the farcical view on Russian and Chinese aggression compared to that of the west .

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:59 - Jun 5 with 2051 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:45 - Jun 4 by Brynmill_Jack

A good piece from retired U.S. Colonel Richard Black about the stupidity of todays geopolitical situation and the farcical view on Russian and Chinese aggression compared to that of the west .

For balence...

"Russia’s Ex-Foreign Minister on His ‘Totalitarian’ Country
Andrei Kozyrev, Yeltsin’s first top diplomat, speaks about Putin’s ‘disastrous’ war in Ukraine and why the revisionist history about NATO enlargement is all wrong"

https://newlinesmag.com/reportage/russias-ex-foreign-minister-on-his-totalitaria

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 06:58 - Jun 7 with 1971 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:59 - Jun 5 by DJack

For balence...

"Russia’s Ex-Foreign Minister on His ‘Totalitarian’ Country
Andrei Kozyrev, Yeltsin’s first top diplomat, speaks about Putin’s ‘disastrous’ war in Ukraine and why the revisionist history about NATO enlargement is all wrong"

https://newlinesmag.com/reportage/russias-ex-foreign-minister-on-his-totalitaria

Good to see a true Russian speaking the truth.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:08 - Jun 8 with 1873 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see a Russian court has banned its media from reporting on the country's troops who have been killed in the Ukraine.
The court ruled that list of slain troops are a state secret.
Latest estimates put Russian deaths at around 30,000.
This includes two more Russian Generals at the weekend including the General recently transferred from Syria to reorganise the Russian attack.

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:16 - Jun 8 with 1837 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:08 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

I see a Russian court has banned its media from reporting on the country's troops who have been killed in the Ukraine.
This includes two more Russian Generals at the weekend including the General recently transferred from Syria to reorganise the Russian attack.

Russians are not really committing great amounts of troops. They are using mostly artillery to pound and subdue the Ukranian troops The ones they do, their units are rotated often to allow them to replenish and rest, this is not a luxury the Ukrainians have, as they have been told to stay in their defensive positions and not to retreat. This is causing them to have far greater losses than Russian troops. It's a hopeless situation for them and will result in a huge attrition rate.
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:29 - Jun 8 with 1817 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:08 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Can you provide a link for this and while your at it a link to the Iltainan killed and winded figures please?

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:48 - Jun 8 with 1785 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:29 - Jun 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Can you provide a link for this and while your at it a link to the Iltainan killed and winded figures please?

Do your own research I know must of the Russian media you read do not print the truth.

Just Google

Russia reports the death of another General.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2022 16:51]

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:04 - Jun 8 with 1743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:48 - Jun 8 by felixstowe_jack

Do your own research I know must of the Russian media you read do not print the truth.

Just Google

Russia reports the death of another General.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2022 16:51]

Just as I thought - you’re making it up

Russia invade Ukraine on 02:47 - Jun 9 with 1705 viewsDJack

So Ukraine was right Russian troops were involved in the Maidan.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:18 - Jun 9 with 1665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 02:47 - Jun 9 by DJack

So Ukraine was right Russian troops were involved in the Maidan.

One? Fair play, your really scraping the barrel now to convince others to hate Russia. The bloke who ran National Action was from Swansea - does that mean everyone in Swansea is fascist? God alive man

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:46 - Jun 9 with 1632 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:18 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

One? Fair play, your really scraping the barrel now to convince others to hate Russia. The bloke who ran National Action was from Swansea - does that mean everyone in Swansea is fascist? God alive man

He doesn't need others to convince , most free thinking peoples and countries have formed their own views and opinions on Russia, countries whose intelligence surveillance is not garnered from some random website that you oft frequent .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:27 - Jun 9 with 1614 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:46 - Jun 9 by Boundy

He doesn't need others to convince , most free thinking peoples and countries have formed their own views and opinions on Russia, countries whose intelligence surveillance is not garnered from some random website that you oft frequent .

Where do you get your info from?
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:45 - Jun 9 with 1589 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:27 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

The Russian central bureau for properganda and disinformation l like a couple of others on here.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:03 - Jun 9 with 1578 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:45 - Jun 9 by felixstowe_jack

The Russian central bureau for properganda and disinformation l like a couple of others on here.

They must be having a thoroughly good look. Having a proper gander

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:08 - Jun 9 with 1575 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:27 - Jun 9 by controversial_jack

From the same sources that said the Russians were running out of bullets (in early March), they’re struggling to make any progress in Donbas against stiff Ukrainian resistance (the ones they’re encircling) and Russian soldiers were raping CHILDREN.

Free thinkers, they’ll believe ANYTHING they’re told.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024