Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153194 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:51 - Jun 11 with 1598 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:34 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

If you’re borrowing that Felix comedians’ material you’re in trouble

Putin is the comedy figure in this special operation.

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:50 - Jun 11 with 1559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:51 - Jun 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Putin is the comedy figure in this special operation.

Even though the Russian backed forces have almost encircled the Ukrainians? Righto

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:31 - Jun 12 with 1494 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:50 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Even though the Russian backed forces have almost encircled the Ukrainians? Righto

Having retreated from their primary goal to capture the Capitol and replace the Ukrainian government.
Despite outnumbering the Ukrainians 3 to 1 with far more fire power they are making painfully slow progress. They have to completely flatten the areas they attack with artillery bombardment before their soldiers are brave enough to attack. Does make you wonder what was the point of their invasion.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - Jun 12 with 1476 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:31 - Jun 12 by felixstowe_jack

Having retreated from their primary goal to capture the Capitol and replace the Ukrainian government.
Despite outnumbering the Ukrainians 3 to 1 with far more fire power they are making painfully slow progress. They have to completely flatten the areas they attack with artillery bombardment before their soldiers are brave enough to attack. Does make you wonder what was the point of their invasion.

That's the Russia way of fighting.It's different from the West, where they flatten everything with bombs and cruise missiles. The Russians use artillery to do that
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - Jun 12 with 1461 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:31 - Jun 12 by felixstowe_jack

Their progress has been slow because they’ve had to break through proper fortifications , trench networks and bunkers built all over that front.

Not only that, the Ukrainians took positions in residential blocks, schools and other municipal buildings. The Russians have had to clear each and every one to avoid burying civilians in rubble. Human shields - that’s how the Ukrainians slow down the Russians .

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:52 - Jun 12 with 1453 viewscontroversial_jack

The Ukrainian military is almost out of ammo. The ammo the US is sending - if it get's through, will last about 4 days at most.It's hopeless for the Ukraine, they have lost the war
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:20 - Jun 12 with 1446 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Their progress has been slow because they’ve had to break through proper fortifications , trench networks and bunkers built all over that front.

Not only that, the Ukrainians took positions in residential blocks, schools and other municipal buildings. The Russians have had to clear each and every one to avoid burying civilians in rubble. Human shields - that’s how the Ukrainians slow down the Russians .

Avoid civilian casualties , you really are a bit of tw+t , sorry not a bit but substantially full on .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:21 - Jun 12 with 1445 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:47 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Who cares?

Perhaps we all should

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:00 - Jun 12 with 1389 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:20 - Jun 12 by Boundy

Avoid civilian casualties , you really are a bit of tw+t , sorry not a bit but substantially full on .

The truth will shock you sonny. Given all the crap you’ve been fed. And stop the f’ing name calling.

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:42 - Jun 12 with 1369 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:00 - Jun 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The truth will shock you sonny. Given all the crap you’ve been fed. And stop the f’ing name calling.

You appear upset , pity you aren't upset at the news emanating from Ukraine but then again you seem to revel in it .
If being called names upsets you how do you deal with every day life.

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:22 - Jun 13 with 1330 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:02 - Jun 12 by controversial_jack

That's the Russia way of fighting.It's different from the West, where they flatten everything with bombs and cruise missiles. The Russians use artillery to do that

Correct the Russian special operations are different. They target, civilians, they target schools, hospitals, they drive out tye population they are supposed to be liberating. They execute civilians, they execute captured POW, they loot, they steal Ukrainian grain. They also pretend they are not taking any casualties. They even try captured soldiers for war crimes even though they claim they are not at war.

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:24 - Jun 13 with 1329 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:42 - Jun 12 by Boundy

You appear upset , pity you aren't upset at the news emanating from Ukraine but then again you seem to revel in it .

I think he is a bit woke and over sensitive to anyone who dares to critises his beloved Putin.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:45 - Jun 13 with 1306 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:22 - Jun 13 by felixstowe_jack

Correct the Russian special operations are different. They target, civilians, they target schools, hospitals, they drive out tye population they are supposed to be liberating. They execute civilians, they execute captured POW, they loot, they steal Ukrainian grain. They also pretend they are not taking any casualties. They even try captured soldiers for war crimes even though they claim they are not at war.

So, when the US and allies drop bombs on in Syria , Iraqi towns and cities etc, what do you think happens to the building, infrastructure and civilians living there?

As a previous poster said , they are using civilians as human shields.There are hundreds of civilians hiding in this steelworks at the moment. That's the last place I would go to for shelter.

No evidence, of rape, torture or looting. I don't agree with the death penalty for those captured soldiers, but I don't agree with the death penalty.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Jun 13 with 1294 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:42 - Jun 12 by Boundy

Not upset I'm the slightest.
I was upset that Russian soldiers had been accused allegedly raped children even though I didn't believe it. Then I got a bit angry because it wasn't meant after all - it was a false flag by the now disgraced Ukrainian Government HumanRights Ombudsman aimed at getting other countries into the war.

I was upset then because it was basically a very evil thing to do. Imagine you had young family that were called up into this conflict on the premise of an absolute lie - and they died in battle for nothing.

You and your cronies are the ones wailing about the news you get , the Russians have run out of. bullets , they're deserting on masse, 30,000 Russian troops killed in action and all the other stuff you've over emotionally posted as fact - when it is all fake.

The Ukrainians are shelling a chemical factory now with 300 people in its basement. Heroes to you.

PS I don't approve of the death penalty either for the record.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:13 - Jun 14 with 1184 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Jun 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Not upset I'm the slightest.
I was upset that Russian soldiers had been accused allegedly raped children even though I didn't believe it. Then I got a bit angry because it wasn't meant after all - it was a false flag by the now disgraced Ukrainian Government HumanRights Ombudsman aimed at getting other countries into the war.

I was upset then because it was basically a very evil thing to do. Imagine you had young family that were called up into this conflict on the premise of an absolute lie - and they died in battle for nothing.

You and your cronies are the ones wailing about the news you get , the Russians have run out of. bullets , they're deserting on masse, 30,000 Russian troops killed in action and all the other stuff you've over emotionally posted as fact - when it is all fake.

The Ukrainians are shelling a chemical factory now with 300 people in its basement. Heroes to you.

PS I don't approve of the death penalty either for the record.

Amnesty International has confirmed that Russia has been using banned cluster bombs in Ukraine civilian areas.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:20 - Jun 14 with 1176 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:13 - Jun 14 by felixstowe_jack

Amnesty International has confirmed that Russia has been using banned cluster bombs in Ukraine civilian areas.

Amnesty? Ok I’ll give you this one to chew over from the UN. Donetsk is being indiscriminately shelled and rocketed (around 300 strikes in 24 hours) by the Ukrainian Army. Only targets there are civilian, there’s no major military. They even hit the maternity hospital Felix.

https://tass.com/world/1464259

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:37 - Jun 14 with 1163 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:20 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Amnesty? Ok I’ll give you this one to chew over from the UN. Donetsk is being indiscriminately shelled and rocketed (around 300 strikes in 24 hours) by the Ukrainian Army. Only targets there are civilian, there’s no major military. They even hit the maternity hospital Felix.

https://tass.com/world/1464259

That's second hand "from the UN", it's actually a version personally approved by Putin.

Any proof of what Stephane Dujarric actually said to TASS? Such as him actually saying it was the Ukrainians bombing the hospital.

That article also claims it's the biggest escalation in violence since 2014, I wonder what country is the common denominator in those events?
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:04 - Jun 14 with 1142 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:37 - Jun 14 by Scotia

That's second hand "from the UN", it's actually a version personally approved by Putin.

Any proof of what Stephane Dujarric actually said to TASS? Such as him actually saying it was the Ukrainians bombing the hospital.

That article also claims it's the biggest escalation in violence since 2014, I wonder what country is the common denominator in those events?

Ukraine???

I thought one of you might object so try Reuters on for size. Surely they wouldn’t publish unless sure?

"This is extremely troubling," Dujarric said. "Any attack on civilian infrastructure, especially health facilities, is a clear violation of international law."

I know you can’t envisage the Ukrainian army as anything less than angelic but it’s happening.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/three-killed-artillery-attack

Sources I know you don’t approve of have all come out this morning with footage from inside Donetsk showing the artillery bombardment which some are describing “the worst since 2014”.

And there are no military targets there just civilians.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:36 - Jun 14 with 1124 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:04 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Ukraine???

I thought one of you might object so try Reuters on for size. Surely they wouldn’t publish unless sure?

"This is extremely troubling," Dujarric said. "Any attack on civilian infrastructure, especially health facilities, is a clear violation of international law."

I know you can’t envisage the Ukrainian army as anything less than angelic but it’s happening.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/three-killed-artillery-attack

Sources I know you don’t approve of have all come out this morning with footage from inside Donetsk showing the artillery bombardment which some are describing “the worst since 2014”.

And there are no military targets there just civilians.

Well it's in Ukraine so that's a given. Who else may it be?

But there is nothing in that report to suggest that Ukraine deliberately shelled a maternity hospital apart from:-

"Russian news agencies later reported a shell had fallen on a maternity hospital in the city of Donetsk"

I agree with every word Dujarric says, it applies everywhere in the world, whether that is a hospital in Baghdad and arena in Manchester or a theatre in Mariupol.

I have never said that the Ukrainian forces are angelic, you seem to have dreamt that up or are listening to Russian propaganda. The basic fact is that this is that the "biggest escalation in violence since 2014" need not have happened if the Russian forces had stayed in Russia.

If there are no military targets there apart from civilians how is it controlled by the DPR as you posted in the other thread? What are they controlling Donetsk with?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 11:40]
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Jun 14 with 1093 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:36 - Jun 14 by Scotia

Well it's in Ukraine so that's a given. Who else may it be?

But there is nothing in that report to suggest that Ukraine deliberately shelled a maternity hospital apart from:-

"Russian news agencies later reported a shell had fallen on a maternity hospital in the city of Donetsk"

I agree with every word Dujarric says, it applies everywhere in the world, whether that is a hospital in Baghdad and arena in Manchester or a theatre in Mariupol.

I have never said that the Ukrainian forces are angelic, you seem to have dreamt that up or are listening to Russian propaganda. The basic fact is that this is that the "biggest escalation in violence since 2014" need not have happened if the Russian forces had stayed in Russia.

If there are no military targets there apart from civilians how is it controlled by the DPR as you posted in the other thread? What are they controlling Donetsk with?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 11:40]

They don’t bed to control it - it was always theirs. There’s no counter insurgency there - people are glad to leave Ukraine after the very same have been shelling them for 8 years.

If Donetsk is full of captive Ukrainians why are the Ukrainians bombing them with up to 300 shells/rockets a day?

You are totally anti Russian - it doesn’t matter what they say true or not you’d never believe them anyway. Your head is just as much of an echo chamber as this board.

By the way I didn’t hear any condemnation from you regarding the dispelled comments of the disgraced former Ukrainian human rights ombudsman and her vile lies about Russian soldiers raping kids. I don’t expect to either as you are so far up the Ukrainian tail pipe you can’t see anything anymore.

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:15 - Jun 14 with 1090 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:38 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

They don’t bed to control it - it was always theirs. There’s no counter insurgency there - people are glad to leave Ukraine after the very same have been shelling them for 8 years.

If Donetsk is full of captive Ukrainians why are the Ukrainians bombing them with up to 300 shells/rockets a day?

You are totally anti Russian - it doesn’t matter what they say true or not you’d never believe them anyway. Your head is just as much of an echo chamber as this board.

By the way I didn’t hear any condemnation from you regarding the dispelled comments of the disgraced former Ukrainian human rights ombudsman and her vile lies about Russian soldiers raping kids. I don’t expect to either as you are so far up the Ukrainian tail pipe you can’t see anything anymore.

It was surrendered by the Soviet Union as part of the dissolution of the Soviet Union, that's it, irrespective of past history it's part of Ukraine. Putin doesn't like it becasue it weakend the new Russia. A weakness that is now being demonstrated in their protracted efforts to take it back in to Russian control. Unfortuantely a lot of people have been sacrificed to massage Putins ego.

Ukraine is bombing Donetsk becasue Russia invaded. There may have been battles for the last few years, they were wrong too, but as Russian state media confirmed they've escalated to almost unprecedented levels because of Russia's actions.

I'm not anti Russian, I'm anti Putin and his cronies. But most importantly I'm 99.9% anti war. How anyone can support the massacre of innocent civillians, no matter what side they're on, is pretty sick.

I have no idea what the last paragraph is on about, but I don't see what difference it makes to the bigger picture.
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:21 - Jun 14 with 1087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:15 - Jun 14 by Scotia

It was surrendered by the Soviet Union as part of the dissolution of the Soviet Union, that's it, irrespective of past history it's part of Ukraine. Putin doesn't like it becasue it weakend the new Russia. A weakness that is now being demonstrated in their protracted efforts to take it back in to Russian control. Unfortuantely a lot of people have been sacrificed to massage Putins ego.

Ukraine is bombing Donetsk becasue Russia invaded. There may have been battles for the last few years, they were wrong too, but as Russian state media confirmed they've escalated to almost unprecedented levels because of Russia's actions.

I'm not anti Russian, I'm anti Putin and his cronies. But most importantly I'm 99.9% anti war. How anyone can support the massacre of innocent civillians, no matter what side they're on, is pretty sick.

I have no idea what the last paragraph is on about, but I don't see what difference it makes to the bigger picture.

The last paragraph merely refers to you disbelieving everything that comes out of Moscow as lies and propaganda - however when the Ukrainians are caught out lying you have nothing to say about it. Just gives away your bias.

As for the Ukrainians shelling only since February 24th that’s another whopper - they’ve been doing it for 8 years before Moscow intervened.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:35 - Jun 14 with 1062 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:21 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

The last paragraph merely refers to you disbelieving everything that comes out of Moscow as lies and propaganda - however when the Ukrainians are caught out lying you have nothing to say about it. Just gives away your bias.

As for the Ukrainians shelling only since February 24th that’s another whopper - they’ve been doing it for 8 years before Moscow intervened.

When have I ever said I believe what Ukraine says, its propaganda in the same way as the Russian stuff you post is.

But at least the rest of the worlds media have free access to write what they want, that's not the case in Russia or with Russian media, they broadcast what Putin wants them to. They're as much of a weapon as a missile is.

I believe the crux of the matter. Putin invaded a country with an initial aim of regime change, he basically said that himself. He failed in that aim, indiscriminately killed thousands of innocent people and will kill thousands more. He is utter scum.

Look at the entire situation objectively and not with paranoid anti West / America spin goggles on . This is Putins war and nobody else's.
Russia invade Ukraine on 06:46 - Jun 15 with 1002 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russian economy tanking.

Russian inflation May 17.1%
Car sales May down 83.5%
Retail sales down 8%
Fall in GDP for 2022 7.8% official Russian forecast
Fall in GDP for 2022 30% unofficial independent forecast

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:15 - Jun 16 with 915 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:35 - Jun 14 by Scotia

When have I ever said I believe what Ukraine says, its propaganda in the same way as the Russian stuff you post is.

But at least the rest of the worlds media have free access to write what they want, that's not the case in Russia or with Russian media, they broadcast what Putin wants them to. They're as much of a weapon as a missile is.

I believe the crux of the matter. Putin invaded a country with an initial aim of regime change, he basically said that himself. He failed in that aim, indiscriminately killed thousands of innocent people and will kill thousands more. He is utter scum.

Look at the entire situation objectively and not with paranoid anti West / America spin goggles on . This is Putins war and nobody else's.

Finally - you begin to see the point.

The western news outlets could use both Ukrainian and Russian sources. They don't - they only use the "propaganda" coming out of Kiev to parrot as the gospel truth - misleading those they seek are supposed to inform and more cynically to brainwash/manipulate them into acceptance of further military "aid" or even direct military intervention. I cited examples from past misinformation campaigns but the most insidious of the lot was the misinformation made up to justify the invasion of Iraq (weapons of mass destruction, rockets with a 45 minute availability to launch and the blaming of Saddam Hussein for the 9/11 terror attacks (the vast majority were from friendly Saudi Arabia). As a result of this conservative estimates range from just over 400,000 civilian deaths to over a million in some reports. That's pretty bad.

I have personally read on here the repeated lies coming from Western media sources including the rape of children by Russian soldiers (rubbished by the Ukraine government themselves after the sacking of their Human Rights Ombudsman), the Russian Army running out of bullets in March (laughably here we are three months on) , the Russian soldiers deserting due to freezing conditions in Southern Ukraine (min 16 degrees C max 31 degrees C) and the deliberate targeting of hospitals and schools but the DPR/LPR and Russian Army (only firing back at the Ukrainian forces which had taken them over to hole up in to launch rockets or sniper attacks with the civilians either evacuated or used as human shields).

The war is a different one but the lies are the same and for the same purpose - to accelerate military supplies or even intervention against the Russian bogeyman.

The shelling of Donetsk civilians with an estimated 300 shells landing within a single hour as reported by various independent journalists yesterday isn't reported anywhere on the MSM although the UN put out a statement that if true it should be classed as a war crime - an inconvenient truth. Of course this goes back another 8 tyears (another inconvenient truth).

Have a go at me by all means but I wasn't taken in by that shameful (in the case of the children's abuse) - a lot of people were seeking revenge for that horrible lie.

I do hope you see the parallels.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024