Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153156 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 08:44 - Jun 17 with 1362 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:52 - Jun 16 by raynor94

Bloody hell! You have turned into Sergei Lavrov.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Videos must be worth millions. While you’re digging out those incriminating photos have a look at what the Ukrainians did to Donetsk Maternity Hospital and Donetsk in general. A non fortified city.

https://t.me/Reality_Theories/7058

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - Jun 17 with 1349 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:44 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Videos must be worth millions. While you’re digging out those incriminating photos have a look at what the Ukrainians did to Donetsk Maternity Hospital and Donetsk in general. A non fortified city.

https://t.me/Reality_Theories/7058

So why do you think that is credible?
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:25 - Jun 17 with 1343 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Because for one she’s there. Secondly there are reports from at least ten different sources including a German tv station who confirmed the strikes but blamed the Russians (even though the city has been under the complete control of the DPR for years. Thirdly the UN have even commented on this but correctly are looking at the Ukrainian army as the source of the shelling.

You also need to ask the question - why ? I’m sure there are many in the Ukrainian side who will recognize that this IS Donetsk so not faked footage. Even giving it the credence of a lie - don’t you think the truth will come out in the end like Ukraines (now proven) lies?

Lest I remind you the Republics with the backing of Russia are winning - that’s probably the motivation to reduce Donetsk and it’s citizens to dust. Revenge.

I’ve been reading that some of the shells found have European markings on them. When in time that is revealed the sh*t will really hit the fan then won’t it.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:30 - Jun 17 with 1333 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 06:52 - Jun 17 by felixstowe_jack

There would be no need for dirty wars if Russian did not invade other sovereign countries or observed international law .

Maybe, the Ukraine shouldn't have been shelling the Donbass area for 8 years and killing thousands?
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:10 - Jun 17 with 1316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:30 - Jun 17 by controversial_jack

Maybe, the Ukraine shouldn't have been shelling the Donbass area for 8 years and killing thousands?

That would be akin to attempting genocide but his “moral compass” stopped working a long time ago (if it ever did). Wait for the next “what about” coming from his rather confused brain.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:22 - Jun 17 with 1309 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:25 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Because for one she’s there. Secondly there are reports from at least ten different sources including a German tv station who confirmed the strikes but blamed the Russians (even though the city has been under the complete control of the DPR for years. Thirdly the UN have even commented on this but correctly are looking at the Ukrainian army as the source of the shelling.

You also need to ask the question - why ? I’m sure there are many in the Ukrainian side who will recognize that this IS Donetsk so not faked footage. Even giving it the credence of a lie - don’t you think the truth will come out in the end like Ukraines (now proven) lies?

Lest I remind you the Republics with the backing of Russia are winning - that’s probably the motivation to reduce Donetsk and it’s citizens to dust. Revenge.

I’ve been reading that some of the shells found have European markings on them. When in time that is revealed the sh*t will really hit the fan then won’t it.

She's there becasue the Russians want her to be there. She's a Russian state sponsored journalist. Do you think that makes her objective? She's no more objective than Zelensky is in his nightly address to the Ukrainian people, or Boris is when explaining lockdown parties at number 10.

So any source that the UN are looking at the Ukraine as the source of shelling?

Why you ask? I'd suggest it's because the Russians invaded their country. I expect Ukraine to fight back as anyone would against an invader. If Russia were not there then Ukraine would not need to attack anyone, don't forget this has been suggetsed as the largest escalationin violence in Donbas / Donetsk for 14 years. The common demoninator in both situation are the Russian forces.

You just believe what you want to believe. Zero BS filter when it comes to the Russians.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:53 - Jun 17 with 1294 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:22 - Jun 17 by Scotia

She's there becasue the Russians want her to be there. She's a Russian state sponsored journalist. Do you think that makes her objective? She's no more objective than Zelensky is in his nightly address to the Ukrainian people, or Boris is when explaining lockdown parties at number 10.

Why you ask? I'd suggest it's because the Russians invaded their country. I expect Ukraine to fight back as anyone would against an invader. If Russia were not there then Ukraine would not need to attack anyone, don't forget this has been suggetsed as the largest escalationin violence in Donbas / Donetsk for 14 years. The common demoninator in both situation are the Russian forces.

You just believe what you want to believe. Zero BS filter when it comes to the Russians.

She does all her work freelance. If you’re going to accuse her of being sponsored by the Russians let’s see the evidence.

Did the Russians sponsor her reports from Gaza?

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:01 - Jun 17 with 1290 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:22 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Do you really believe Donetsk isn’t being shelled????
You’re a fine one to talk walking around with fingers in ears and blindfolded.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:05 - Jun 17 with 1287 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:01 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you really believe Donetsk isn’t being shelled????
You’re a fine one to talk walking around with fingers in ears and blindfolded.

No it is, that's clear, there's a war going on.

Unless of course you listen to Sergei Labrov, which you probably do.
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Jun 17 with 1285 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:53 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

She does all her work freelance. If you’re going to accuse her of being sponsored by the Russians let’s see the evidence.

Did the Russians sponsor her reports from Gaza?

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/authors/eva-bartlett/

She works for RT. This has nothing to do with Gaza. I ssupect they sponsored her reports from Syria though.

You've got a massive blind spot when it comes to Russia.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2022 12:09]
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:04 - Jun 17 with 1256 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Jun 17 by Scotia

She works for RT. This has nothing to do with Gaza. I ssupect they sponsored her reports from Syria though.

If calamity Jane and its side kick took time to read replies on here I think they'll find amongst all the dross they post a reply from myself providing the reason why Bartlett is there ,she lives in Russia discredited by her peers for false flag reporting in Syria

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:51 - Jun 17 with 1235 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:04 - Jun 17 by Boundy

If calamity Jane and its side kick took time to read replies on here I think they'll find amongst all the dross they post a reply from myself providing the reason why Bartlett is there ,she lives in Russia discredited by her peers for false flag reporting in Syria

But her peers are imperialist capitalist western pig dog scum or something.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:50 - Jun 17 with 1220 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:51 - Jun 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

But her peers are imperialist capitalist western pig dog scum or something.

I suppose the latest sound bite from Lavrov ,not attacking Ukraine is gobbled up with glee by the odd couple ,strange folk and days indeed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 19:22 - Jun 17 with 1214 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:04 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Lol. Eva Bartlett.

That woman has already been shown to be a liar in the past (see coverage of Syrian war).

She also recently blocked me on Twitter. Why? Because I asked her why she quietly deleted all tweets she made to me so that they wouldn't show up on her twitter feed anymore. Why did she do that? Because I made her look totally stupid and showed her up to be a liar yet again in front of all her followers (probably didn't please her Kremlin paymasters). She tried claiming that there weren't any mass graves in Mariupol (only idiots would think otherwise given clear satellite images and scale of destruction of the city). She said that the city hadn't been destroyed and tried to show some limited images of houses with 'only' the windows blown out/blackened instead of totally destroyed. In response I posted aerial footage of a totally wrecked Mariupol with death and destruction on every street. I made sure that it was a video shown by Chinese state media so that she couldn't claim it was somehow falsified by 'the West'.

These propagandists (they certainly are NOT journalists) are simply evil, evil people. They are not independent. Independent journalists don't travel in Z marked trucks alongside an invading military. Independent journalists don't lie about the total destruction of a city or try to blame it all on the defending army of the invaded country.

I don't believe in the death penalty, but every one of those Kremlin propagandists pushes me to my limit. Phillips and Lancaster... I'll be honest, if a bullet hit either right between the eyes I would be more than happy. Hideous excuses for humans.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:29 - Jun 18 with 1134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Jun 17 by Scotia

A fraction of the size of your Pax Americanan myopia. Still the special operation is nearly done.
I’m sure very shortly those war criminals who are indiscriminately shelling Donetsk civilians will either be captured or terminated. I hope they’re captured and sent to prison for 40 years. Repent in leisure.

So do you agree with another poster’s reckoning (if we are going to behave like we are a fair society) - all the journalists who have incorrectly presented stories coming out from the Ukrainian government which has heightened your myopia should get a bullet too?

Is this where democracy (and your much vaunted freedom of speech) has led you to? If that’s the case fascism has overtaken you.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 10:34]

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:42 - Jun 18 with 1122 viewscontroversial_jack

The western media is still pushing it's falsehoods and anti Russian agenda, despite the fact that it's not going well for the Ukrainian military. Now, that is real propaganda, not what certain independent journalists are reporting on

I see the next Euro contest will not be held in the Ukraine, despite Zelensky's boast earlier, and despite the fact that the majority of the Ukraine hasn't been touched militarily
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:33 - Jun 18 with 1101 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:42 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

The western media is still pushing it's falsehoods and anti Russian agenda, despite the fact that it's not going well for the Ukrainian military. Now, that is real propaganda, not what certain independent journalists are reporting on

I see the next Euro contest will not be held in the Ukraine, despite Zelensky's boast earlier, and despite the fact that the majority of the Ukraine hasn't been touched militarily

I read on the heavily biased Russian news feeds (obviously) that they’ve lost half their hardware. This will not go on much longer.

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:41 - Jun 18 with 1094 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:33 - Jun 18 by Brynmill_Jack

I read on the heavily biased Russian news feeds (obviously) that they’ve lost half their hardware. This will not go on much longer.

All the hero worship Zelensky has had from the west has gone to his head. He even wears military fatigues for interviews.He had a rating of 21% before this conflict.

The Ukraine, has to swallow it's pride, cut it's losses and look for the best settlement it can get. It cannot defeat Russia
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:01 - Jun 18 with 1082 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:41 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

All the hero worship Zelensky has had from the west has gone to his head. He even wears military fatigues for interviews.He had a rating of 21% before this conflict.

The Ukraine, has to swallow it's pride, cut it's losses and look for the best settlement it can get. It cannot defeat Russia

Of course it can’t. The western countries have armed and pushed Ukraineinto this conflict since 2014 and it’s all gone to sh+-*t for them. They don’t care how many Ukrainians die as they’re expendable in the big picture, and the big picture is to get enough arms sales to keep the Fed and the arms industry happy. As well as the lives needlessly lost the debt will be almost unplayable by Ukraine.

More encouraging news for Ukraine- Boris is rooting for Ukraine to host the next Eurovision Song Contest. What a hero lol

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:18 - Jun 18 with 1062 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:42 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

You and Brynmill Jack really are the definitions of:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/useful%20idiot

So many paid Kremlin actors and trolls all over social media and you two clowns do it for free.
Russia invade Ukraine on 14:39 - Jun 18 with 1052 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:18 - Jun 18 by deanscfc

So many paid Kremlin actors and trolls all over social media and you two clowns do it for free.

And you believe any old rubbish that western MSM spews out. Unbelievable

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:02 - Jun 18 with 1042 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:39 - Jun 18 by 73__73

And you believe any old rubbish that western MSM spews out. Unbelievable

They haven't learned anything from the nonsense the media spewed about Iraq and Afghan
Russia invade Ukraine on 15:26 - Jun 18 with 1029 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:02 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

They haven't learned anything from the nonsense the media spewed about Iraq and Afghan

I expect they’re all up to date with their vaccinations.

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:30 - Jun 18 with 1013 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:41 - Jun 18 by controversial_jack

Why the Russian have retreated from their main attacks around Kyev and are making painfully slow progress elsewhere. The Russian army is not big enough or well enough equipped to conquer and occupy the whole of Ukraine.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:24 - Jun 18 with 1002 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 14:18 - Jun 18 by deanscfc

As mentioned above, I've spent time in Ukraine, and know (and have known) people there both in the West and East of the country (including Donetsk). The nonsense I hear spoken is just beyond stupid and insulting. None of it even makes any logical sense. I guess for some it's an attempt to be 'edgy' and different (hence mentions of covid etc too).

When I've spoken to some of these paid Kremlin propagandists who claim to be independent they have NO retort. As said previously, Eva Bartlett deleted all tweets between us because I made her lies look so stupid. She then blocked me when I asked her in front of her followers why she had deleted all our exchanges. The reality is that this war (prior to 2014 also), never started had Russia not invaded. It invaded in 2014 and then fully in 2022. Nothing changes those facts. Military invasion of an independent country simply isn't defensible. Of course, Putin and co hate the idea of Ukraine actually being independent and making its own decisions, particularly with regards to foreign policy. It's why they first sought to take Donetsk and Luhansk, so that these areas would have a say in decisions made in Kyiv.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 17:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024