Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153220 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:25 - Jun 9 with 1312 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Kangaroo courts now sentencing people to death in a country that abolished capital punishment decades ago.

This is real progress and the Russians should be proud of their achievements and successes in this most holy and righteous of special military operations.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:35 - Jun 9 with 1290 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:25 - Jun 9 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Kangaroo courts now sentencing people to death in a country that abolished capital punishment decades ago.

This is real progress and the Russians should be proud of their achievements and successes in this most holy and righteous of special military operations.

Makes you wonder why the Russians are sanctioning executions of POW. Just like the Nazi did in WWII.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:58 - Jun 9 with 1240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:35 - Jun 9 by felixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder why the Russians are sanctioning executions of POW. Just like the Nazi did in WWII.

Number one - it’s not “the Russians” it’s one of the autonomous Donbas republics. Number two they aren’t mere POW’s - they’re mercenaries.

Can you understand the distinction being made twpsin???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:08 - Jun 10 with 1198 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:58 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Number one - it’s not “the Russians” it’s one of the autonomous Donbas republics. Number two they aren’t mere POW’s - they’re mercenaries.

Number one: Yjey are not autonomous Republics they are invaded lands propped up by the terror state that is Russia. These pseudo republics are unrecognised bythe Un and the VAST majority of the world

Number two: they are not mercenaries as they

Migrated to Ukraine more than a decade ago

Are married to Ukranian women

Have permanent residency in Ukraine, were in the process of applying for citizenship

Offficialy joined the Ukranian military years before the invasion started.

They were captured on Ukranian territory, fighting in the uniform of the armed forces of Ukraine

AND UNDER THE GENEVA CONVENTION THEY ARE POW'S

Can you get anything right, agitprop.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 05:36 - Jun 10 with 1187 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:08 - Jun 10 by DJack

Number one: Yjey are not autonomous Republics they are invaded lands propped up by the terror state that is Russia. These pseudo republics are unrecognised bythe Un and the VAST majority of the world

Have permanent residency in Ukraine, were in the process of applying for citizenship

They were captured on Ukranian territory, fighting in the uniform of the armed forces of Ukraine

If they're not citizens then they're mercenaries my lovely ducky .

The DPT and LPR weren't invaded - their inhabitants decided they wanted independence from Ukraine like Ukraine wanted independence fron the Soviet Union. And whom Ukraine has been mercilessly shelling for 8 years.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:06 - Jun 10 with 1172 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:58 - Jun 9 by Brynmill_Jack

They were not mercenaries. They were both living in the Ukraine and engaged to to Ukraine. They were serving in the Ukrainian army for years before the Russian invaded. They are POW under the Geneva convention.

Nothing is done in the occupied part of Ukraine without Russian permission. Clearly you support an illegal kangaroo court. Guess you thought and non British citizens flying with the RAF during the second World War were mercenaries.

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:07 - Jun 10 with 1170 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 05:36 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

The DPT and LPR weren't invaded - their inhabitants decided they wanted independence from Ukraine like Ukraine wanted independence fron the Soviet Union. And whom Ukraine has been mercilessly shelling for 8 years.

You Russian terrorist. You should be reported to they security forces for your hate crimes and support of terrorism
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 8:09]

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:02 - Jun 10 with 1152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:07 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

You Russian terrorist. You should be reported to they security forces for your hate crimes and support of terrorism
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 8:09]

Yes that's right comrade. Nice to see the old Soviet spirit alive and well - in you.

I've only ever fired a Kalashnikov once and that was in Cu Chi Vietnam 🇻🇳. I haven't taken up arms for any cause or killed anyone. I am a sympathetic onlooker for both Ukraine and Russia - this war could have been stopped a long time ago or even avoided altogether- but there was too many unsold arms waiting in warehouses to sell for profit and that is why the situation has reached this point.

The blame there lies entirely with the military industrial complex in the USA .

There are laws against defamation of character in this country you know - tread very carefully.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:34 - Jun 10 with 1129 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:02 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes that's right comrade. Nice to see the old Soviet spirit alive and well - in you.

I've only ever fired a Kalashnikov once and that was in Cu Chi Vietnam 🇻🇳. I haven't taken up arms for any cause or killed anyone. I am a sympathetic onlooker for both Ukraine and Russia - this war could have been stopped a long time ago or even avoided altogether- but there was too many unsold arms waiting in warehouses to sell for profit and that is why the situation has reached this point.

The blame there lies entirely with the military industrial complex in the USA .

There are laws against defamation of character in this country you know - tread very carefully.

For defamation to occur it has to be false so I think he’ll be ok.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:07 - Jun 10 with 1118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:34 - Jun 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

For defamation to occur it has to be false so I think he’ll be ok.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:02 - Jun 10 with 1096 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:07 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s the most informed and accurate post yet.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Jun 10 with 1082 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:06 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

They were not mercenaries. They were both living in the Ukraine and engaged to to Ukraine. They were serving in the Ukrainian army for years before the Russian invaded. They are POW under the Geneva convention.

Nothing is done in the occupied part of Ukraine without Russian permission. Clearly you support an illegal kangaroo court. Guess you thought and non British citizens flying with the RAF during the second World War were mercenaries.

We have gurkhas serving in the British army.They are not citizens of this country. As far as I can see it's a legit Russian court.I don't agree with the verdict, but it's their laws.

I hope it doesn't happen and they are freed after this is over.If they do get freed, they should be denied British citizenship - just as we denied that young girl, as it's illegal to go fight for another country.
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:27 - Jun 10 with 1080 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:23 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

We have gurkhas serving in the British army.They are not citizens of this country. As far as I can see it's a legit Russian court.I don't agree with the verdict, but it's their laws.

I hope it doesn't happen and they are freed after this is over.If they do get freed, they should be denied British citizenship - just as we denied that young girl, as it's illegal to go fight for another country.

It’s not a legit Russian court. It’s a kangaroo court with no legal authority set up in an occupied region of Ukraine. Ukraine does not have the death penalty (neither does Russia by the way) so to execute someone would be murder.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:28 - Jun 10 with 1068 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:27 - Jun 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

It’s not a legit Russian court. It’s a kangaroo court with no legal authority set up in an occupied region of Ukraine. Ukraine does not have the death penalty (neither does Russia by the way) so to execute someone would be murder.

The legal authority and jurisdiction is what they want it to be. It would only be seen as illegal by outsiders, and they wouldn't care. The world has no jurisdiction over Russia, certainly not the US , who haven't signed up to the International courts
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:04 - Jun 10 with 1059 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:28 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

The legal authority and jurisdiction is what they want it to be. It would only be seen as illegal by outsiders, and they wouldn't care. The world has no jurisdiction over Russia, certainly not the US , who haven't signed up to the International courts

No you’re missing the point spectacularly. You say it’s a legit Russian court but Russia do not currently have the death penalty (officially at least). Neither does Ukraine so therefore this has to be by very definition an illegal sentence.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:27 - Jun 10 with 1041 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:02 - Jun 10 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

That’s the most informed and accurate post yet.

I meant to say he is hopelessly wrong on both counts , I’m not in any way Russian and although I’ve fired a Kalashnikov once that was back in Vietnam.

Having a different (and moreover a correct) view of this particular situation doesn’t warrant a terrorist label.

Idiots

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:19 - Jun 10 with 996 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 05:36 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

They don't have to be citizens to be covered by the geneva convention, my ugly Fringemill.

Russian stooges and GRU officers declared the regions as seperatists - it is a classic Soviet strategy but becomes transparent in the modern infornation age.

Slava Ukraini

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:21 - Jun 10 with 993 viewsBoundy

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:27 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I meant to say he is hopelessly wrong on both counts , I’m not in any way Russian and although I’ve fired a Kalashnikov once that was back in Vietnam.

Having a different (and moreover a correct) view of this particular situation doesn’t warrant a terrorist label.

Idiots

That's twice you 've posted you've fired a weapon , you should write a book I'm sure it'll be a best seller

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:17 - Jun 10 with 975 viewsLorax

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:21 - Jun 10 by Boundy

That's twice you 've posted you've fired a weapon , you should write a book I'm sure it'll be a best seller

I've fired a weapon a lot more than twice, I'll be putting the first in my 7 book series out soon

Why is anyone still bothering with these two Haw Haws?

They promote lies and disinformation, they clearly support the illegal Russian occupation and they claim the Donbass wants to be Russian,

https://theconversation.com/most-people-in-separatist-held-areas-of-donbas-prefe
Russia invade Ukraine on 07:16 - Jun 11 with 919 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 03:08 - Jun 10 by DJack

“You can’t get anything right can you agitprop”?

You did no research , did you? Credibility? You?

Since when did 2018 to 2022 become a decade (in both cases)? Asking is not married - he’s engaged. Pinner is married - you got that bit right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiden_Aslin

https://wikisoon.com/shaun-pinner-wiki/

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:03 - Jun 11 with 887 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:16 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Since when did 2018 to 2022 become a decade (in both cases)? Asking is not married - he’s engaged. Pinner is married - you got that bit right.

I see Putin the Puny is compairing himself to Peter the Great.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:47 - Jun 11 with 877 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:03 - Jun 11 by felixstowe_jack

I see Putin the Puny is compairing himself to Peter the Great.

Who cares?

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Jun 11 with 849 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:47 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Who cares?

Putin the Puny obviously does.
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:34 - Jun 11 with 839 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:07 - Jun 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Putin the Puny obviously does.

If you’re borrowing that Felix comedians’ material you’re in trouble

Russia invade Ukraine on 15:25 - Jun 11 with 777 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 07:16 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

And the last four points?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024