Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Politicians flouting covid restrictions 13:57 - Jan 14 with 677 viewsRonaldStump

Proof if ever it was needed that none of the rats believe in their own restrictions and it doesn't matter which party you represent.

Yet so many programmed people are too far down the convid cult rabbit hole to see the wood for the tree's

the whole farce is falling apart day after day.

It's not too late to WTF up

(He She Him)

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 14:34 - Jan 14 with 642 viewsScotia

Doesn't the fact that these parties have been uncovered demonstrate that this isn't a conspiracy?
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 14:50 - Jan 14 with 631 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 14:34 - Jan 14 by Scotia

Doesn't the fact that these parties have been uncovered demonstrate that this isn't a conspiracy?

The difference between a conspiracy theory and fact is about 6 months to a year.
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 15:40 - Jan 14 with 593 viewshobo

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 14:50 - Jan 14 by A_Fans_Dad

The difference between a conspiracy theory and fact is about 6 months to a year.

I believe they're now called spoilers rather than conspiracies
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 16:45 - Jan 14 with 574 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Thank god we have a phalanx of keyboard virologists armed to the teeth with links, YouTube videos and tweets who know the real truth though. They’ll save us all with their knowledge and wisdom.
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 21:22 - Jan 14 with 524 viewsScotia

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 14:50 - Jan 14 by A_Fans_Dad

So this isn't a conspiracy then?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 22:21]
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 04:02 - Jan 15 with 476 viewsRonaldStump

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 16:45 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Thank god we have a phalanx of keyboard virologists armed to the teeth with links, YouTube videos and tweets who know the real truth though. They’ll save us all with their knowledge and wisdom.

Couple of genuine questions for you. You will not give a sufficient answer i know that, but here goes.

Why has there has never been a national debate? Surely it would be quite simple to debunk on national TV and put this this hesitancy/refusal to bed once and for all?

Why is anything that questions the government narrative censored or cancelled?
Why are people who have been vax to the max but decline becoming part of an experiment are labelled anti vaxxers?
Why are people not allowed to make a choice without losing the ability to be part of everyday life?
Why the jab is not working, you can claim it is but the fact is people who have been double darted are catching and spreading the rona in record numbers and also double darted are dying, yes dying.
Why no transparency into the Rona deaths, we all know people die of other things but test positive to the Rona using dodgy tests 90% of the time.
Why are Rona cases higher now than when there was no dart available?
Why is there never anything on on MSM about adverse reactions (life changing) Deaths etc.? We all know it's happening, yet, no talk about it and no admissions from big pharma and last but not least
Why no liability for the criminal pharmaceutical companies?

I'll wait

(He She Him)

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 04:19 - Jan 15 with 471 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 04:02 - Jan 15 by RonaldStump

Couple of genuine questions for you. You will not give a sufficient answer i know that, but here goes.

Why has there has never been a national debate? Surely it would be quite simple to debunk on national TV and put this this hesitancy/refusal to bed once and for all?

Why are people who have been vax to the max but decline becoming part of an experiment are labelled anti vaxxers?
Why are people not allowed to make a choice without losing the ability to be part of everyday life?
Why the jab is not working, you can claim it is but the fact is people who have been double darted are catching and spreading the rona in record numbers and also double darted are dying, yes dying.
Why no transparency into the Rona deaths, we all know people die of other things but test positive to the Rona using dodgy tests 90% of the time.
Why is there never anything on on MSM about adverse reactions (life changing) Deaths etc.? We all know it's happening, yet, no talk about it and no admissions from big pharma and last but not least

I'll wait

Why has there has never been a national debate?

There has. We’ve been talking non stop about this for over 2 years now.

Surely it would be quite simple to debunk on national TV and put this this hesitancy/refusal to bed once and for all?

Yes you’re right. It is simple to debunk.

It’s not, hence you posting on here.

I have no idea what you’re asking there. If it’s Why are people who have been vaccinated labelled anti vaxxers? They aren’t.

They are allowed to make a choice. It’s not compulsory to have the vaccine. And they are still part of everyday life.

Wow that’s a long question. The jab is clearly working. Less hospitalisations and less deaths. Less serious illness. They’ve never claimed it would save 100% of lives, just lower the risk which is exactly what has happened. Rona cases are higher now because we are testing more. This is obvious.

Before you go to get your jab it quite clearly states on the leaflet that there is the very small possibility that a very small number of people may suffer adverse effects up to and including death. They do not hide this from you, there is not a single medical procedure or drug that doesn’t come with some risk no matter how small. For example penicillin has saved millions of lives around the world but there are a small number of people who would have a horrific reaction to it that may result in death. It’s inevitable that people will die from being vaccinated, they admit it’s the risk. They are not hiding it. When I went for mine the nurse told me because I am a young male I am at a very small risk of developing myocarditis. They are not hiding anything. Nothing at all. They are totally up front with the risks.
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 05:33 - Jan 15 with 459 views73__73

No but proves people in number 10 believe the lockdown is pointless and covid is exaggerated

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Login to get fewer ads

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 07:51 - Jan 15 with 440 viewsRonaldStump

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 04:19 - Jan 15 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Why has there has never been a national debate?

There has. We’ve been talking non stop about this for over 2 years now.

Surely it would be quite simple to debunk on national TV and put this this hesitancy/refusal to bed once and for all?

Yes you’re right. It is simple to debunk.

It’s not, hence you posting on here.

I have no idea what you’re asking there. If it’s Why are people who have been vaccinated labelled anti vaxxers? They aren’t.

They are allowed to make a choice. It’s not compulsory to have the vaccine. And they are still part of everyday life.

Wow that’s a long question. The jab is clearly working. Less hospitalisations and less deaths. Less serious illness. They’ve never claimed it would save 100% of lives, just lower the risk which is exactly what has happened. Rona cases are higher now because we are testing more. This is obvious.

Before you go to get your jab it quite clearly states on the leaflet that there is the very small possibility that a very small number of people may suffer adverse effects up to and including death. They do not hide this from you, there is not a single medical procedure or drug that doesn’t come with some risk no matter how small. For example penicillin has saved millions of lives around the world but there are a small number of people who would have a horrific reaction to it that may result in death. It’s inevitable that people will die from being vaccinated, they admit it’s the risk. They are not hiding it. When I went for mine the nurse told me because I am a young male I am at a very small risk of developing myocarditis. They are not hiding anything. Nothing at all. They are totally up front with the risks.

Answered like a true brainwashed nutter.

I could have predicted each and everyone of those answers.

Not one of them is correct.

But thanks for confirming what i already knew

(He She Him)

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 08:03 - Jan 15 with 434 viewsScotia

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 05:33 - Jan 15 by 73__73

No but proves people in number 10 believe the lockdown is pointless and covid is exaggerated

How does it do that?

To me it proves that they are human, thought they could get away with it and most importantly that there is a leak.
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 08:40 - Jan 15 with 414 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

No it shows they have no morals or shame.
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 08:46 - Jan 15 with 410 views73__73

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 08:03 - Jan 15 by Scotia

How does it do that?

To me it proves that they are human, thought they could get away with it and most importantly that there is a leak.

Oh yes of course, we were being told 24 hours a day, that covid was deadly and we mustn’t go and visit people and definitely no social events, because we may kill granny.
Yet the people who were making those laws were the people who were breaking those laws, and calling it a leak is ridiculous, they were breaking the law, the law they had introduced themselves.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 09:08 - Jan 15 with 400 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we can all see that the severe lockdowns were not necessary, a strategy of protecting the most vulnerable would have made more sense. People presenting worst case scenarios were meat and drink to our perverse media.
The worst case scenario for us all is that we will get hit by a bus today so stay at home everyone.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 9:11]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 09:35 - Jan 15 with 378 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 07:51 - Jan 15 by RonaldStump

Answered like a true brainwashed nutter.

I could have predicted each and everyone of those answers.

Not one of them is correct.

But thanks for confirming what i already knew

I don’t deny being a nutter but who has brainwashed me exactly out of interest?
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 09:35 - Jan 15 with 378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 16:45 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Probably more chance of saving you getting the virus than the vaccine. Everyone I know who’s had it is all vaxxed to the max.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 09:39 - Jan 15 with 375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 08:40 - Jan 15 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

No it shows they have no morals or shame.

What, you mean like people who tell lies have no morals?? That’s shattered my illusions that has.

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 09:51 - Jan 15 with 364 viewsHunnymonster

I'm still waiting for the 4000 Omercron deaths Eluned Morgan predicted back last November.
Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 10:02 - Jan 15 with 350 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 09:51 - Jan 15 by Hunnymonster

I'm still waiting for the 4000 Omercron deaths Eluned Morgan predicted back last November.

You’ll have a long wait. Seems as it wasn’t so bad after all - here Government are lifting restrictions. Personally I would employ her as a bingo caller - think off all the misclaimed shouts of “HOUSE” then she finds she called the wrong number - again.

A good example of the terror tactics which are keeping the nation highly tense and are no doubt causing deaths by their very nature.

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 11:09 - Jan 15 with 318 viewsScotia

Politicians flouting covid restrictions on 08:46 - Jan 15 by 73__73

Oh yes of course, we were being told 24 hours a day, that covid was deadly and we mustn’t go and visit people and definitely no social events, because we may kill granny.
Yet the people who were making those laws were the people who were breaking those laws, and calling it a leak is ridiculous, they were breaking the law, the law they had introduced themselves.

Which is why Boris should resign and we should have a general election.

If Boris has broken the law he should face the full consequences of it.

Of course it's a leak, Boris and his cronies have pissed someone off and the truth is out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024