Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin remains unmoved and resilient ‘ No compromise’ 13:30 - Feb 26 with 1467 viewsSwansIndependent

Russell Martin remains unmoved and resilient ‘ No compromise’ 26th Feb 2022 13:29
Swansea City head to the Hawthorns for the main SKY TV Championship game on Monday. With limited resources at his disposal swans boss Russell Martin is more than happy to welcome back two key figures to his match day selections. Kyle Naughton and Hannes Wolf are back, and Martin issues his unconditional philosophy once again. 0

No,no,no click above.
Whoppers, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russell Martin remains unmoved and resilient ‘ No compromise’ on 14:47 - Feb 28 with 213 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin remains unmoved and resilient ‘ No compromise’ on 14:37 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

Well,clearly Martin is immune . It is all about him.
We can point to games where any board of quality and guts would have fired him.
Bielsa went after losing 4 0 at time to Spurs after an outstanding Liverpool team .

Martin could and should have been fired weeks ago . There is no plan and progress is downward

As I say, how much more

Initially I was told he needed his whole term to progress us

Imagine that

We sacked managers when we were in danger of being relegated from the premier league. Neither we as a team or RM are going anywhere this season, both will be here and in the championship next season, for us the same as last season and the season before.
Russell Martin remains unmoved and resilient ‘ No compromise’ on 14:50 - Feb 28 with 207 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin remains unmoved and resilient ‘ No compromise’ on 14:37 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

Well,clearly Martin is immune . It is all about him.
We can point to games where any board of quality and guts would have fired him.
Bielsa went after losing 4 0 at time to Spurs after an outstanding Liverpool team .

Martin could and should have been fired weeks ago . There is no plan and progress is downward

As I say, how much more

Initially I was told he needed his whole term to progress us

Imagine that

Yes I feel Martin may be immune.
Also not sure the owners have the stomach for another upheaval at this time
Not sure Leeds are the best example though. Three heavy defeats but against very good opposition. They pulled the trigger too soon and may well pay the price

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024