Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin 22:52 - Mar 3 with 8943 viewsraynor94

Is it time to call his bluff, he's threatening us with nuclear war, but how much longer can we put up with what he's doing in Ukraine.

If we give him this one, what's next?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:54 - Mar 4 with 1064 viewsKeithHaynes

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:43 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

So you like covers of Skrewdriver songs. 😂

That was Ian Donaldson.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Putin on 18:55 - Mar 4 with 1059 viewsScotia

Putin on 16:33 - Mar 4 by 73__73

A better egg in my opinion than Tony Blair

Are you serious?
Putin on 18:58 - Mar 4 with 1056 viewsKeithHaynes

Putin on 18:38 - Mar 4 by Scotia

That would be great. I'd love to see him brought to the Hague if he survived capture.

In fact balls to that, stick him in the ring with one of klitcho brothers.

Milan still has a lamppost they hang people off near the Duomo I believe.
Well, people like Putin.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:11 - Mar 4 with 1014 viewsItchySphincter

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:54 - Mar 4 by KeithHaynes

That was Ian Donaldson.

Yeah, not the Scottish one. Ever come across them back in the day Keith?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 19:12]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Putin on 19:46 - Mar 4 with 977 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Putin on 18:27 - Mar 4 by onehunglow

They hunted Bin Laden down and should do the same with Vlad.

I’d imagine the Kremlin is far better protected than some random compound in Pakistan. And the place is effing huge and Putin is tiny. You’d struggle to find such a tiny man in such a massive palace.
Putin on 20:27 - Mar 4 with 958 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin on 18:55 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Are you serious?

It's not a bar set very high, in fairness.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Putin on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 934 viewsbennytheblue

Putin on 18:24 - Mar 4 by Scotia

I agree. There is no safe place in a nuclear war.

I genuinely don't think Putin would care, he'd be alive in a bunker where apparently he has spent most of the last two years. Alive and gloating that the west was no more.

He might be in a bunker but there would be nothing left of Moscow or st Petersburg that’s for sure. He’d never be able to come out or see the world again, he’s 70 years old, life over.
Putin on 21:08 - Mar 4 with 912 viewsScotia

Putin on 20:27 - Mar 4 by Jack_Meoff

It's not a bar set very high, in fairness.

Are you serious? Do you really think that Putin is comparable to Tony Blair? In any way whatsoever?
Login to get fewer ads

Putin on 21:12 - Mar 4 with 907 viewsScotia

Putin on 21:01 - Mar 4 by bennytheblue

He might be in a bunker but there would be nothing left of Moscow or st Petersburg that’s for sure. He’d never be able to come out or see the world again, he’s 70 years old, life over.

Like I said he's been in there for two years to avoid covid, his hate for the west festering for the entire time, he doesn't want the west to win.

I honestly don't think he'd care if it was a nuclear draw.

The only way out of this is to bide our time.
Putin on 21:18 - Mar 4 with 904 viewsJack_Meoff

Putin on 21:08 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Are you serious? Do you really think that Putin is comparable to Tony Blair? In any way whatsoever?

No I was just saying it was a low bar. It was meant as an attempt at humour. Given Blair is a piece of filth too.

You want to come down from that high horse though pal. How many Iraqis died after Western intervention due to the WMD lie? A blatant lie.

There's zero moral high ground to be gained here.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Putin on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 899 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Putin on 21:08 - Mar 4 by Scotia

There’s no real difference to what Blair and bush did in Iraq and what Putin is doing in Ukraine.

They both:

1: concocted a casus belli based on a narrative of self defence or removal of a threatening and malevolent power.

2: rode roughshod over the basic conventions of international law and established rules of warfare.

3. Had primary but unstated goal of overthrowing/removing existing power and replacing it with a government more aligned to their interests.

It would be hypocritical to suggest otherwise. But two wrongs don’t make a right and of course Putin has a exponentially higher potential for escalation than Blair ever did but the basic principles are the same.
Putin on 22:28 - Mar 4 with 875 viewsScotia

Putin on 21:25 - Mar 4 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There’s no real difference to what Blair and bush did in Iraq and what Putin is doing in Ukraine.

They both:

1: concocted a casus belli based on a narrative of self defence or removal of a threatening and malevolent power.

2: rode roughshod over the basic conventions of international law and established rules of warfare.

3. Had primary but unstated goal of overthrowing/removing existing power and replacing it with a government more aligned to their interests.

It would be hypocritical to suggest otherwise. But two wrongs don’t make a right and of course Putin has a exponentially higher potential for escalation than Blair ever did but the basic principles are the same.

No real difference and the basic principles are the same?

Words absolutely fail me. There is no comparison.
Putin on 22:35 - Mar 4 with 863 viewsmax936

Putin on 14:52 - Mar 4 by 73__73

And you sound like Napoleon Bonaparte

How's your laughter at my post regarding Putins invasion on Ukraine and the threat we are facing going?? laughing boy f@@king idiot
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 22:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Putin on 22:37 - Mar 4 with 859 viewsmax936

Putin on 18:58 - Mar 4 by KeithHaynes

Milan still has a lamppost they hang people off near the Duomo I believe.
Well, people like Putin.

I just want hear that he's dead and see his gormless ugly evil head on a stake, I understand on how Nato's hands are tied, but we surely could be doing more ffs

Putin on 22:39 - Mar 4 with 856 viewsmax936

Are you serious?

Take no notice, although he has a point on Blair, he's still a frecking idiot.

Putin on 22:50 - Mar 4 with 844 viewsmax936

Putin on 10:23 - Mar 4 by Scotia

We've got very little choice when he's got his finger on the nuclear button. It's not an empty threat, he presses it and it's armageddon. He won't care because he's safe in his bunker that he's been in since Covid hit, it's us who'd die a slow and painful death.

Even if us getting involved militarily didn't lead to a nuclear war it would still be a war, the destruction in the Ukraine would be seen throughout eastern Europe and potetnially millions of people would die.

The man is complete scum and obiviously mad, mad enough to push that buttton.

He doesn't want a world war from which there'd be no winners, he wants the USSR back. He won't set foot on NATO territory. Perhaps Georgia would be next?

The path to fewest deaths is probably get as many civilians out of Ukraine as possible, we'll have to take a lot of refugees here. Russia takes Ukraine after a difficult fight and ongoing battles after a puppet regime is installed by Putin. The Russian army have to keep a large presence in Ukraine which uses up a lot of resources and continues to see casualties. The sanctions on Russia are increased and bite so the armed forces can't rebuild too much and go on and invade elsewhere.

Putin will declare victory and save face.

Hopefully he'll get killed, die or overthrown and be replaced by someone sane, the entire pyramid of power in Russia needs to fall.

I honestly think it's a 50/50 shout on a world war over the next year.

Its rumoured the evil t@@t has cancer, lets hope it ends him before he tries to take us all out

Putin on 22:50 - Mar 4 with 842 viewsDr_Winston

Putin on 22:28 - Mar 4 by Scotia

There is quite a significant comparison. Not to mention that the West has basically been trampling over Russia's interests for quite some time. Syria is another example.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Putin on 23:02 - Mar 4 with 830 viewsmax936

Putin on 14:22 - Mar 4 by Boundy

" He has called NATOs bluff, and it has worked. It shows how toothless NATO and the US really is" politically yes, militarily no hence the reluctance to interfere further than they have .Ukraine is not a member of NATO, therefore it is not automatically protected under Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty — the clause which regards any attack on one member state as an attack on all. Thats why Putin is wiling to waste lives of his and other countries citizens by attacking now rather than waiting until Ukraine was accepted into Nato. Hence the threats against Finland & Sweden because with his grand plans for expansion will come to nothing should those 3 countries join the alliance .There's more than one way to skin a cat .

No way will he get away with attacking Finland or Sweden, not gonna happen, we'd have to intervene then. there'll be little option

Putin on 23:05 - Mar 4 with 827 viewsScotia

Putin on 22:50 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

There is quite a significant comparison. Not to mention that the West has basically been trampling over Russia's interests for quite some time. Syria is another example.

This has nothing to do with Blair or the West trampling over Russia's interests. Syria isn't remotely comparable.

It's the interests of the Ukrainian people that matter, they're an independent nation. As is the case with Moldova , Georgia and similar others. They should be able to do what they want.

This is the unproked invasion of a largely peaceful country.

I'm genuinely baffled by some of these posts.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:04 - Mar 5 with 766 views73__73

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:43 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

So you like covers of Skrewdriver songs. 😂

Skrewdriver ? I can absolutely say that you have probably listened to them more than me.
Without goggling them, I don’t know nothing about them.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Putin on 10:05 - Mar 5 with 763 views73__73

Are you serious?

Tony Blair should be in prison for the rest of his life.
Can’t see what Putin has done to deserve life in prison.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Putin on 10:40 - Mar 5 with 742 viewsCatullus

Putin on 22:28 - Mar 4 by Scotia

I won't argue Putin is worse because he's suggested the Nuclear threat but besides that they both told lies to go to war. They are both lying, narcissistic pieces of filth.

Putin obviously has the trump card in that he is also a vicious dictator who keeps his people in line by force and anyone who speaks out against him can look forward to a long time in prison if they don't end up dead by some nefarious means, like Litvinenko.

Putin is worse by far but there are comparisons.

Anyway, things aren't going too well for Vlad,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/the-week-vladimir-putin-lost-control/ar-AAU

This war is apparently having the exact opposite effect to what he'd planned. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Putin on 12:16 - Mar 5 with 718 viewsonehunglow

That Blair can even be mentioned as a killer of the standard of Putin shows we have no idea at .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Putin on 12:35 - Mar 5 with 711 viewsCatullus

Putin on 12:16 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

That Blair can even be mentioned as a killer of the standard of Putin shows we have no idea at .

Thing is OHL, what Blair and Bush did spawned ISIS and other terrorist groups. The UK and USA supported ISIS in the beginning, funded them.

The gulf wars were allegedly about regime change, change for the better but in the end it was oil, money, influence. How much good came from the Gulf wars? Plenty of bad came though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Putin on 14:04 - Mar 5 with 673 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Putin on 12:16 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

460,000 dead as a result of the Iraq war alone. I’ve no doubt Putin will catch up but he’s nowhere near the killer Blair is yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024