Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. 12:59 - Mar 31 with 1394 viewsLohengrin

Tremendously sad this morning to read in The Evening Post that a memorial to young Port Talbot soldier and Swans fan Dean John, killed in action In Afghanistan, has been vandalised in Vivian Park.

What goes through the minds of these creatures is completely beyond my ability to comprehend? I simply can’t understand it.

This is Dean with two of his boys:

This is his widow Wendy with all three:

Spare them a thought today.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 13:11 - Mar 31 with 1339 viewsonehunglow

It does beta comprehension Loh.
Is it out of lack of knowledge and simply a buzz.
I ve actually locked up a few in my time for defacing monuments . Best lock up I ever had. Caught spaying a war memorial with red paint.

Frankly,I d rather have been in civvies and dragged him somewhere salubrious and inflicted some lower body damage.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 14:33 - Mar 31 with 1276 viewsFlashberryjack

Nothing but utter scum, hope they catch the filthy scummy tw*ts, unfortunately, if caught the courts will hand them a fine equivalent to a parking fine.

Hopefully, others will dish out the punishment these pieces of sh*t deserve.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 15:05 - Mar 31 with 1248 viewsYrAlarch

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 13:11 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

It does beta comprehension Loh.
Is it out of lack of knowledge and simply a buzz.
I ve actually locked up a few in my time for defacing monuments . Best lock up I ever had. Caught spaying a war memorial with red paint.

Frankly,I d rather have been in civvies and dragged him somewhere salubrious and inflicted some lower body damage.

I guess that's why some on here don't have any respect for coppers, ex or otherwise.
Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 16:09 - Mar 31 with 1194 viewsonehunglow

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 15:05 - Mar 31 by YrAlarch

I guess that's why some on here don't have any respect for coppers, ex or otherwise.

Oh I dunno.
Catching someone defacing a War Memorial with a can of red paint upsets some people,obviously not you.

It's like when coppers who get dragged along by travelling scumbags then laugh as they get a derisory sentence.

Hope you don't have to use force to defend yourself,family or property but if you do,some poor sap in a uniform will come along-although not like they did .

At one time,professional criminals had respect ;what's the world coming to ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 1195 viewsbuilthjack

Bar stewards. Scum.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 16:35 - Mar 31 with 1170 viewsYrAlarch

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 16:09 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

Oh I dunno.
Catching someone defacing a War Memorial with a can of red paint upsets some people,obviously not you.

It's like when coppers who get dragged along by travelling scumbags then laugh as they get a derisory sentence.

Hope you don't have to use force to defend yourself,family or property but if you do,some poor sap in a uniform will come along-although not like they did .

At one time,professional criminals had respect ;what's the world coming to ?

I suppose then that it's too much to ask of someone who purports to be a professional to act like one.
Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 17:21 - Mar 31 with 1122 viewsBoundy

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 16:35 - Mar 31 by YrAlarch

I suppose then that it's too much to ask of someone who purports to be a professional to act like one.

I suppose if scum didn't act like scum then the question would never be asked

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 17:40 - Mar 31 with 1100 viewsKilkennyjack

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 17:21 - Mar 31 by Boundy

I suppose if scum didn't act like scum then the question would never be asked

Not true.

Our police are professional and as a result enjoy our support.

If our police are not professional then they would not enjoy that support.

The police are not judges.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 19:03 - Mar 31 with 1043 viewsBoundy

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 17:40 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Not true.

Our police are professional and as a result enjoy our support.

If our police are not professional then they would not enjoy that support.

The police are not judges.

Act like a t++t get treated like one , simples

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 19:05 - Mar 31 with 1040 viewsKeithHaynes

So upsetting we featured Dean last year.
I feel an anger not allowed to purvey on here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 19:07 - Mar 31 with 1023 views73__73

Disgusting thing to do
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. (n/t) on 22:26 - Mar 31 with 936 viewsKilkennyjack

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 19:03 - Mar 31 by Boundy

Act like a t++t get treated like one , simples

Certainly a dreadful thing to have done.

Why would anyone even think of it ?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 22:28]

Beware of the Risen People

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 22:47 - Mar 31 with 916 viewscadleigh

Much as I love my home town, one of the least attractive aspects of South Walian culture is a tendency for the people to piss on their own back yards. Growing up in the 70s in some of the less prosperous parts of Swansea, I was always bemused by the fact that my schoolfriends smashed our local bus shelters and torched the parky's hut in our local park instead of wandering up to the more entitled parts of town to vent their frustration. In those days tagging wasn't even a thing so it wasn't about bragging rights. Just nihilism.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 19:55 - Apr 1 with 770 viewsKeithHaynes

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 22:47 - Mar 31 by cadleigh

Much as I love my home town, one of the least attractive aspects of South Walian culture is a tendency for the people to piss on their own back yards. Growing up in the 70s in some of the less prosperous parts of Swansea, I was always bemused by the fact that my schoolfriends smashed our local bus shelters and torched the parky's hut in our local park instead of wandering up to the more entitled parts of town to vent their frustration. In those days tagging wasn't even a thing so it wasn't about bragging rights. Just nihilism.

The penalty for getting caught didn’t bother the majority, the disrespect they brought on themselves and family meant nothing to them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 07:56 - Apr 2 with 662 viewsProfessor

Having lost friends in recent conflicts and more generally as any person of decency I can’t express a view here that would not be inappropriate. Lower than vermin .

I genuinely wonder if putting them in the stocks in the city centre or Mumbles for a few weekends with a sign indicating the crime may show them what decent people actually think.
Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 09:30 - Apr 2 with 602 viewsDr_Winston

Sometimes words just fail you, you simply can’t understand. on 22:47 - Mar 31 by cadleigh

So it's OK to smash stuff up in Derwen Fawr but not in Blaenymaes?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024