Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17059 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:42 - May 11 with 1156 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:32 - May 11 by trampie

It's terrible that journalist been killed in Israel, it looks like cold blooded murder of the woman.

Carefull, or you will be accused of whataboutery
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:11 - May 12 with 1047 viewspikeypaul

stop digging cj ,you`ve had a mare.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:13 - May 13 with 954 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A first hand account of what was happening in Bucha from a French aid worker :-

https://t.me/MFARussia/12534

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:42 - May 13 with 944 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:13 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

A first hand account of what was happening in Bucha from a French aid worker :-

https://t.me/MFARussia/12534

That's posted by a spokesperson for the ministry of Russian foreign affairs.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:24 - May 13 with 938 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:42 - May 13 by Scotia

That's posted by a spokesperson for the ministry of Russian foreign affairs.

Does it matter who it’s posted by? Are you trying to say the French aid worker was in the pay of the Russians? Can’t you for once look at what is being presented to you as plausible instead of writing it off as it doesn’t agree with your viewpoint? He’s a witness is he not?

Here’s another RT piece - in response to the accusations that Russian forces dug mass graves out side of Mariupol and chucked 9000 bodies in. Even though they would have been a50/50 chance of them being ethnic Russians? And Russian is the dominant language in the city. Why kill their own?

https://www.rt.com/russia/554617-mass-grave-mariupol-ukraine/

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:30 - May 13 with 910 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:24 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Does it matter who it’s posted by? Are you trying to say the French aid worker was in the pay of the Russians? Can’t you for once look at what is being presented to you as plausible instead of writing it off as it doesn’t agree with your viewpoint? He’s a witness is he not?

Here’s another RT piece - in response to the accusations that Russian forces dug mass graves out side of Mariupol and chucked 9000 bodies in. Even though they would have been a50/50 chance of them being ethnic Russians? And Russian is the dominant language in the city. Why kill their own?

https://www.rt.com/russia/554617-mass-grave-mariupol-ukraine/

It's personally approved by Vladimir Putin as is RT. It's not reliable in the slightest. I'm not writing it off because I don't agree with it but because it's Russian propaganda. Similarly I wouldn't believe Ukrainian propaganda.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:15 - May 13 with 897 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:30 - May 13 by Scotia

It's personally approved by Vladimir Putin as is RT. It's not reliable in the slightest. I'm not writing it off because I don't agree with it but because it's Russian propaganda. Similarly I wouldn't believe Ukrainian propaganda.

How else are you going to hear their side of the story? The whole world is lined up against them.
Eva Bartlett told the truth in Syria to people like yourself - but you simply couldn’t compute the intricacies - it wasn’t simply an uprising against Assad - it was another US vs Russia proxy war.

The inconvenient truth for you there was the Russians and Iranians preventing an ISIS take over of Syria which was jointly being supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda we’re involved also - fighting alongside Israelis, Al Nusra and ISIS. What a lovely set of lads!

Don’t go making the same mistake twice - geopolitics is very complicated - especially when US defence contractors are set to make countless billions sending the Ukrainians “to the last” to fight and die with their new weapons in their bloodied hands.

America is the source of all world war and has been for 50 years or more. They cannot be allowed to triumph this time and I have no doubt they won’t thank God.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:33 - May 14 with 847 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:15 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

How else are you going to hear their side of the story? The whole world is lined up against them.
Eva Bartlett told the truth in Syria to people like yourself - but you simply couldn’t compute the intricacies - it wasn’t simply an uprising against Assad - it was another US vs Russia proxy war.

The inconvenient truth for you there was the Russians and Iranians preventing an ISIS take over of Syria which was jointly being supported by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda we’re involved also - fighting alongside Israelis, Al Nusra and ISIS. What a lovely set of lads!

Don’t go making the same mistake twice - geopolitics is very complicated - especially when US defence contractors are set to make countless billions sending the Ukrainians “to the last” to fight and die with their new weapons in their bloodied hands.

America is the source of all world war and has been for 50 years or more. They cannot be allowed to triumph this time and I have no doubt they won’t thank God.

It's not their side of the story though, it's largely fabricated. A fairytale.

If Putin wants the world to hear his side of the story all he has to do is allow and encourage a free an open Russian press. Why won't he do that?

As I've said before all Putin has to do is pack up and go home. If he hadn't started this war there would be no winners. If your version of the situation is correct Putin has played in to the wests hands and is making a mug of himself.

This has nothing to do with any other recent war apart from Putin using them to justify his illegal invasion.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:50 - May 14 with 841 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:33 - May 14 by Scotia

It's not their side of the story though, it's largely fabricated. A fairytale.

If Putin wants the world to hear his side of the story all he has to do is allow and encourage a free an open Russian press. Why won't he do that?

As I've said before all Putin has to do is pack up and go home. If he hadn't started this war there would be no winners. If your version of the situation is correct Putin has played in to the wests hands and is making a mug of himself.

This has nothing to do with any other recent war apart from Putin using them to justify his illegal invasion.

All Putin's actions have done is too encourage other countries to join NATO to protect themselves from Russian invasions.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:40 - May 14 with 835 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:15 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I suggest you learn something about recent history or try reading previous posts :
"2011, the Arab Spring led to an armed revolt in Syria, escalating into open conflict between the Syrian Arab Republic (Syrian government) and the Interim Government (Syrian Opposition: various groups fighting the government that did not necessarily have any alliance with each other, and were in fact sometimes openly fighting one another). This political turbulence resulted in a region in northeastern Syria known as Rojava declaring themselves an autonomous region. This extreme destabilization in Syria made it the perfect place for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, to gain a stronghold. So by the time the United States and Russia got involved, the conflict had already developed into a four-sided conflict, with each faction having a network of supporting countries and organizations with various and sometimes conflicting interests.

Meanwhile, tensions between the United States and Russia were heating up as a result of the Ukraine Crisis 2014 ( Which leads us to where we are today ) and Syria was the perfect place for tensions to flare up in the form of a proxy war. If the Syrian Civil War is a proxy war between the United States and Russia, it is just the latest in a long tradition of such wars, so nothing new there.

Russia has been directly involved in the Syrian Civil War since 2015, and unlike America, they had directly entered the war by not just so supplying weapons but troops on the ground and aircraft ( read up on the siege of Aleppo , tactics horned there by Putin's troops , now being seen adopted in Ukraine) The United States were only providing indirect support to various factions through weapons, logistics, and military support. Russia entered the war strictly to fight ISIS, but these claims have been criticised by many, including the U.S. government. The U.S. government insists and its proven that Russia had launched targeted airstrikes at non-Islamic State groups that oppose Assad’s regime.

Russia has a vested interest in keeping Assad’s regime in power because stability in the region is important to Russian interests. Syria is the home of Russia’s only remaining military base outside of the former Soviet Union. This is a naval port called Tartus, and this port helps ensure that Russia has access to the Mediterranean Sea. It’s one of Russia’s most strategically important military outposts."
Eva Bartlett told the truth in Syria , you're having laugh . In terms of telling the truth she must have s been in the same class as Vanessa Beeley
try reading " Killing the truth , produced by "The Syria Campaign" before spouting more nonsense

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:55 - May 14 with 821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:40 - May 14 by Boundy

I suggest you learn something about recent history or try reading previous posts :
"2011, the Arab Spring led to an armed revolt in Syria, escalating into open conflict between the Syrian Arab Republic (Syrian government) and the Interim Government (Syrian Opposition: various groups fighting the government that did not necessarily have any alliance with each other, and were in fact sometimes openly fighting one another). This political turbulence resulted in a region in northeastern Syria known as Rojava declaring themselves an autonomous region. This extreme destabilization in Syria made it the perfect place for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, to gain a stronghold. So by the time the United States and Russia got involved, the conflict had already developed into a four-sided conflict, with each faction having a network of supporting countries and organizations with various and sometimes conflicting interests.

Meanwhile, tensions between the United States and Russia were heating up as a result of the Ukraine Crisis 2014 ( Which leads us to where we are today ) and Syria was the perfect place for tensions to flare up in the form of a proxy war. If the Syrian Civil War is a proxy war between the United States and Russia, it is just the latest in a long tradition of such wars, so nothing new there.

Russia has been directly involved in the Syrian Civil War since 2015, and unlike America, they had directly entered the war by not just so supplying weapons but troops on the ground and aircraft ( read up on the siege of Aleppo , tactics horned there by Putin's troops , now being seen adopted in Ukraine) The United States were only providing indirect support to various factions through weapons, logistics, and military support. Russia entered the war strictly to fight ISIS, but these claims have been criticised by many, including the U.S. government. The U.S. government insists and its proven that Russia had launched targeted airstrikes at non-Islamic State groups that oppose Assad’s regime.

Russia has a vested interest in keeping Assad’s regime in power because stability in the region is important to Russian interests. Syria is the home of Russia’s only remaining military base outside of the former Soviet Union. This is a naval port called Tartus, and this port helps ensure that Russia has access to the Mediterranean Sea. It’s one of Russia’s most strategically important military outposts."
Eva Bartlett told the truth in Syria , you're having laugh . In terms of telling the truth she must have s been in the same class as Vanessa Beeley
try reading " Killing the truth , produced by "The Syria Campaign" before spouting more nonsense

Nice cut and paste. One thing though, the Russians have always had access to the Mediterranean via the Black Sea . That’s which that arm of their Navy is called ironically “the Black Sea Fleet”.

The USA is too cowardly to get involved in a direct war with anyone. If the Islamists had been allowed to take complete control in Syria the bloodshed against all their minorities- Alawites, Christian, Druze and others would have been horrific. (as demonstrated in Libya to great effect - another United States “triumph”.

It was a conflict over oil again - or rather the transportation of it. One pipeline from Iran was being planned by the Syrians and Iranians but the Saudis and UAE and Qatar wanted their pipeline to cross Syria to the Med. And the USA was right behind the righteous Saudis (as they are in the real genocide in Yemen , that’s the one you can’t recognise due to your cognitive dissonance) .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:23 - May 14 with 807 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:50 - May 14 by felixstowe_jack

All Putin's actions have done is too encourage other countries to join NATO to protect themselves from Russian invasions.

Exactly. Without the ever present threat of Russian aggression there would be no desire or need for countries to join NATO. Now that he’s once again carried out a wanton act of aggression no country in that region can or will feel safe until he’s in a box under the ground. Moldova was meant to be next to be special military operationalised but obviously the Russians terrible performance and lack of progress so far in Ukraine has put that back.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:51 - May 15 with 730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:23 - May 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Exactly. Without the ever present threat of Russian aggression there would be no desire or need for countries to join NATO. Now that he’s once again carried out a wanton act of aggression no country in that region can or will feel safe until he’s in a box under the ground. Moldova was meant to be next to be special military operationalised but obviously the Russians terrible performance and lack of progress so far in Ukraine has put that back.

That’s right. Because they’ve been invading places for fun for decades. Afghanistan and Ukraine - check . Vietnam , Grenada, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea - and in proxy - Syria - check , Libya, Syria,Egypt , Venezuela, The Congo, Somalia, Yemen , oh, hang on……..

You’re young and naive but come on you can’t in any way compare the Russians actions with those of the USA ???

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:09 - May 15 with 709 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin, isn't doing anything that any US president hasn't or wouldn't do
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:14 - May 15 with 693 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 11:51 - May 15 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s right. Because they’ve been invading places for fun for decades. Afghanistan and Ukraine - check . Vietnam , Grenada, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea - and in proxy - Syria - check , Libya, Syria,Egypt , Venezuela, The Congo, Somalia, Yemen , oh, hang on……..

You’re young and naive but come on you can’t in any way compare the Russians actions with those of the USA ???

I have spoken out for years about the catastrophe in Iraq etc, I have regularly called for Messrs Blair and Bush to face punishment for their crimes. The way our leaders have behaved has often been nothing short of criminal. I have regularly pointed out the base hypocrisy of us complaining about human rights violations in various countries including Russia whilst we simultaneously fellate and sell weapons to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Your straw man argument falls on my very young deaf ears. It is completely irrelevant what we or the USA did over the last few decades. It absolutely doesn’t justify what Russia is doing now.

Ask yourself why aren’t these countries clamouring to join Russia rather than NATO? Why has almost every country that lived under Russian rule in the USSR sought to distance themselves as far from Moscow as they possibly can in the post soviet era?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:24 - May 15 with 682 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:14 - May 15 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I have spoken out for years about the catastrophe in Iraq etc, I have regularly called for Messrs Blair and Bush to face punishment for their crimes. The way our leaders have behaved has often been nothing short of criminal. I have regularly pointed out the base hypocrisy of us complaining about human rights violations in various countries including Russia whilst we simultaneously fellate and sell weapons to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Your straw man argument falls on my very young deaf ears. It is completely irrelevant what we or the USA did over the last few decades. It absolutely doesn’t justify what Russia is doing now.

Ask yourself why aren’t these countries clamouring to join Russia rather than NATO? Why has almost every country that lived under Russian rule in the USSR sought to distance themselves as far from Moscow as they possibly can in the post soviet era?

It’s not meant to justify what Russia is doing now. It’s meant for you to digest and put into context.

That’s all.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:28 - May 15 with 680 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:09 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Putin, isn't doing anything that any US president hasn't or wouldn't do

But similarly to FZ's post, anyone starting a war is wrong irrespective of what side you're on.

Ultimately though with your stance you're justifying pre-emptive act's of war. Whether that is Ukraine, Syria, Iraq or Vietnam. It's all or nothing. If Putin is anyway, even slightly, justified in massacring Ukrainian civilians so is the so called "war on terror" and every other war the US has started.

You can't have it both ways depending on what propaganda you believe.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:52 - May 15 with 655 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:28 - May 15 by Scotia

But similarly to FZ's post, anyone starting a war is wrong irrespective of what side you're on.

Ultimately though with your stance you're justifying pre-emptive act's of war. Whether that is Ukraine, Syria, Iraq or Vietnam. It's all or nothing. If Putin is anyway, even slightly, justified in massacring Ukrainian civilians so is the so called "war on terror" and every other war the US has started.

You can't have it both ways depending on what propaganda you believe.

A war hasn't been started , it's been going on for 8 years. It's been escalated by Russia in response to what the Ukraine has been doing in Donbass
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:02 - May 15 with 652 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:52 - May 15 by controversial_jack

A war hasn't been started , it's been going on for 8 years. It's been escalated by Russia in response to what the Ukraine has been doing in Donbass

Putin invading Crimea was sort of a war starting though wasn’t it?
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:27 - May 15 with 647 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:52 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Well in that case the US/NATO/WEST escalated a war started by Iraq when they invaded Kuwait which led most of the wars you bang on about. Using that logic the US is blameless.

Of course that's overlooking Putin stating that this "special military operation" is about NATO moreso than Donbas.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:37 - May 15 with 643 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:02 - May 15 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Putin invading Crimea was sort of a war starting though wasn’t it?

The Ukranian govt started this in 2014 against the Russians in the Donbass area. Putin wanted to secure the warm water ports in the Crimea as he was concerned the Ukraine would prevent this.It's not about right or wrong or morals, it's realpolitik. Just as Britain did strategically to secure, Gibrator, Singapore, Malta, Cyprus etc.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:49 - May 15 with 642 viewsScotia

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:37 - May 15 by controversial_jack

The Ukranian govt started this in 2014 against the Russians in the Donbass area. Putin wanted to secure the warm water ports in the Crimea as he was concerned the Ukraine would prevent this.It's not about right or wrong or morals, it's realpolitik. Just as Britain did strategically to secure, Gibrator, Singapore, Malta, Cyprus etc.

Does "realpolitik" apply to the west too?

They're either both wrong or both right in most cases.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:24 - May 15 with 636 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:49 - May 15 by Scotia

Does "realpolitik" apply to the west too?

They're either both wrong or both right in most cases.

Yes, but as it's name suggests, it's nothing to do with right or wrong.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:25 - May 15 with 632 viewsKeithHaynes

The latest from Graham Phillips.

View with caution.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:31 - May 15 with 618 viewsKeithHaynes

This is a very interesting documentary from the same guy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024