Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RE; Thread removals 20:56 - Jun 26 with 775 viewsJack123

You know what Keith, for the first time ever, I'm absolutely gutted that was removed.. Normally I'm glad, if I had spoken out of turn, but on this occasion I know I had not. Still mate, If you want it gone, it's fine by me.

libera nos a malo

RE; Thread removals on 21:13 - Jun 26 with 722 viewsKeithHaynes

The issues are not with the content so much as the subject and it’s impossible solutions.
Nothing was really said that was untoward massively, but sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture regards the aims of this website. No offence intended.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

RE; Thread removals on 21:19 - Jun 26 with 703 viewsGwyn737

RE; Thread removals on 21:13 - Jun 26 by KeithHaynes

The issues are not with the content so much as the subject and it’s impossible solutions.
Nothing was really said that was untoward massively, but sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture regards the aims of this website. No offence intended.,

I downarrowed the top thread by mistake - fat thumbs!
RE; Thread removals on 21:20 - Jun 26 with 701 viewsJack123

RE; Thread removals on 21:13 - Jun 26 by KeithHaynes

Yes, the cause of this website surpasses that, and If I brought this website into disrepute for posting that, I apologise. And it won't happen again mate, in fact I think there is nothing left for me talk about.. I will keep my opinions to myself from now on..

libera nos a malo

RE; Thread removals on 21:23 - Jun 26 with 692 viewsDr_Parnassus

For the record I think it was a shining light on why this is the best forum out there.

Ones not too far away are the most hate filled, intolerant and bigoted I’ve probably ever had the misfortune of reading in my life. People being abused and attacked and someone even openly mocked for their religion, hyperbole and intentional misrepresentation in so many of the posts.

Could you imagine the uproar if they were doing that to someone of the Muslim faith?

I understand why sensitive topics are removed with close ties to charities though. But in terms of how sensitive topics should be debated, it was top drawer… except when Ebo came on in his new guise to further his radical nonsense.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

RE; Thread removals on 21:31 - Jun 26 with 657 viewsJack123

RE; Thread removals on 21:23 - Jun 26 by Dr_Parnassus

For the record I think it was a shining light on why this is the best forum out there.

Ones not too far away are the most hate filled, intolerant and bigoted I’ve probably ever had the misfortune of reading in my life. People being abused and attacked and someone even openly mocked for their religion, hyperbole and intentional misrepresentation in so many of the posts.

Could you imagine the uproar if they were doing that to someone of the Muslim faith?

I understand why sensitive topics are removed with close ties to charities though. But in terms of how sensitive topics should be debated, it was top drawer… except when Ebo came on in his new guise to further his radical nonsense.

They are, just had a quick read and Tummer is having a right bashing.. I could say a lot more, but it wouldn't be nice. I just don't understand them, pretend too nice, yet the most intolerant people I have ever come across.

libera nos a malo

RE; Thread removals on 21:45 - Jun 26 with 608 viewsDr_Parnassus

RE; Thread removals on 21:31 - Jun 26 by Jack123

They are, just had a quick read and Tummer is having a right bashing.. I could say a lot more, but it wouldn't be nice. I just don't understand them, pretend too nice, yet the most intolerant people I have ever come across.

It’s been removed by the looks of it. Genuinely stomach turning stuff being trotted out on there, one of the worst threads I have ever read.

Ironically, for people who claim to be against fascism, they don’t half love a bit of “have my political view or else” about them. Media warped, unthinking, skin deep knowledge activists is the best description.

The worst of our supporters sadly.

RE; Thread removals on 22:12 - Jun 26 with 557 viewsJack123

RE; Thread removals on 21:45 - Jun 26 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s been removed by the looks of it. Genuinely stomach turning stuff being trotted out on there, one of the worst threads I have ever read.

Ironically, for people who claim to be against fascism, they don’t half love a bit of “have my political view or else” about them. Media warped, unthinking, skin deep knowledge activists is the best description.

The worst of our supporters sadly.

It was, truly stomach turning..

Kind of posts I'd wake up in the morning and want to delete, still each to their own.

[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 22:16]

libera nos a malo

RE; Thread removals on 22:14 - Jun 26 with 549 viewsonehunglow

One was removed last night.
I pointed out it was impossible to debate withoutvrancour.
Point proven

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

RE; Thread removals on 22:21 - Jun 26 with 517 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Thanks 123 and Doc, it really didn't bother me at all though. Otherwise, I wouldn't have engaged with them. Which I only did of course after the nutjob OP (goes by AceJack) called me out in an unprovoked, profanity filled diatribe at the top of page 2 (even though I've barely ever posted on that site).

You've just got to counter their hate and intolerance with love and calm compassion. Besides the morality of that tactic, it also tends to drive them bonkers! (I "almost literally" made Clase's "stomach turn" at the end, the more calm and polite I reacted to the barrage of insults).

For the record, I am willing to swear on the Bible that I had nothing to do with that thread being removed. I have a feeling they'll blame me in any case, but I don't bruise the way they do.

Pretty funny how that happened though, right after they were sanctimoniously patting each other on the back ON THAT VERY THREAD about how threads there never require removal, unlike here. Perfect irony.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2022 22:24]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

RE; Thread removals on 22:28 - Jun 26 with 489 viewsDr_Parnassus

RE; Thread removals on 22:21 - Jun 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thanks 123 and Doc, it really didn't bother me at all though. Otherwise, I wouldn't have engaged with them. Which I only did of course after the nutjob OP (goes by AceJack) called me out in an unprovoked, profanity filled diatribe at the top of page 2 (even though I've barely ever posted on that site).

You've just got to counter their hate and intolerance with love and calm compassion. Besides the morality of that tactic, it also tends to drive them bonkers! (I "almost literally" made Clase's "stomach turn" at the end, the more calm and polite I reacted to the barrage of insults).

For the record, I am willing to swear on the Bible that I had nothing to do with that thread being removed. I have a feeling they'll blame me in any case, but I don't bruise the way they do.

Pretty funny how that happened though, right after they were sanctimoniously patting each other on the back ON THAT VERY THREAD about how threads there never require removal, unlike here. Perfect irony.

I can confirm that.

You conducted yourself very well in the face of irrational and extreme hatred and bile.

And I agree, that’s exactly how you play them. Calm, fact based and level headed, it always has and always will drive them nuts. They want to draw you into an emotion filled slanging match because that’s what their argument consists of, they are comfortable with that.

You will often find that debate is the last thing they want because then they have to actually bring logic into the equation as opposed to their parroted and often rehearsed radical leftist talking points based on feelings and emotion.

RE; Thread removals on 22:28 - Jun 26 with 489 viewsKeithHaynes

RE; Thread removals on 22:21 - Jun 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Myself and Phil spoke and both agreed to remove the threads. Why people can’t see they support the same football team but then persist with hate and attempts at discrediting others I don’t know. They are either inadequate or just cowards, we’ve seen these types exposed already this season. And they are banned from here and hate it.

The fact they are all over this site hourly and looking for anything to cause trouble should tell everyone how pathetic they are, especially knowing our reason for continuing this website. And that makes it personal, so what will be will be. Regardless …

I’m going to lock this thread now before it gives any more air to these idiots.
They may need it in the future.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024