Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky saying he's gone 09:14 - Jul 7 with 3312 viewsCountyJim

At flipping last
Sky saying he's gone on 09:20 - Jul 7 with 2679 viewsBest_loser

He wanted to be Churchill , he lasted less in time than Chamberlain and Theresa may
Sky saying he's gone on 09:21 - Jul 7 with 2673 viewshobo

Ronaldo?
Sky saying he's gone on 09:26 - Jul 7 with 2654 viewsraynor94

Your time has come Rishi

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sky saying he's gone on 09:29 - Jul 7 with 2648 viewsBoundy

Not yet , perhaps it could be equated to this , too many own goals for him to survive and rightly so

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sky saying he's gone on 09:32 - Jul 7 with 2643 viewsScotia

Sky saying he's gone on 09:26 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Your time has come Rishi

If there was ever a time for the richest elected politician the world has ever seen to take over as Pm, now is not it.
Sky saying he's gone on 09:32 - Jul 7 with 2643 viewsCatullus

2 minutes is a long time in politics, going today,

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sky saying he's gone on 09:45 - Jul 7 with 2623 viewscontroversial_jack

I was hoping he would stay. The longer he is PM the more damage he does to the Conservative party.
Sky saying he's gone on 09:46 - Jul 7 with 2621 viewsunion_jack

What is needed is a far less right wing PM who isn’t a de facto spokesman for the English Nationalist Party.

This country needs unifying with all corners of it being respected by Westminster. No lip service, genuine inclusivity.

The last thing we need is a frying pan into the fire scenario. None of the present incumbents should be considered for the top jobs and a huge wave bye bye to Dorries and Smogg.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky saying he's gone on 09:47 - Jul 7 with 2616 viewsExiledJack

We have the illusion of democracy in our country, the media decides. Regardless, I can’t bring myself to vote for any of the current options
Sky saying he's gone on 09:48 - Jul 7 with 2615 viewsraynor94

Sky saying he's gone on 09:32 - Jul 7 by Scotia

If there was ever a time for the richest elected politician the world has ever seen to take over as Pm, now is not it.

Surely he should be judged on his capabilities not his wealth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sky saying he's gone on 09:53 - Jul 7 with 2592 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Sky saying he's gone on 09:48 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Well that’s him screwed then.
Sky saying he's gone on 10:03 - Jul 7 with 2579 viewsScotia

I would have thought his capabilities to handle a cost of living crisis are skewed by his millions of pounds in the bank.

I don't think he'll ever struggle to afford a 50% hike in his gas bill, the majority will.
Sky saying he's gone on 10:07 - Jul 7 with 2575 viewsonehunglow

Yep but it is again the class war I go on about,Ray.
Rich/successful people hated by many or seen as simply posh.

It is what holds us back

What is Jim going to do now then that Boris will be going.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sky saying he's gone on 10:26 - Jul 7 with 2558 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Your time has come Rishi

I imagine for the Tory party he would be perfect in a political sense. Labour are usually the ones pontificating about race and womens rights when every leader they’ve ever had bar none has been a white male. Whilst the tories have had two women and they could soon have an Asian son of an immigrant.
Sky saying he's gone on 10:29 - Jul 7 with 2552 viewsCountyJim

Your time has come Rishi

Don't forget he's soiled as well in partygate
Sky saying he's gone on 10:44 - Jul 7 with 2531 viewsDr_Winston

I can remember thinking in 2010 that we'd have to go a long way to find a worse Prime Minister than Gordon Brown. Fair play to the Tories. They've managed two in a row.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sky saying he's gone on 10:48 - Jul 7 with 2522 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Sky saying he's gone on 10:07 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Yep but it is again the class war I go on about,Ray.
Rich/successful people hated by many or seen as simply posh.

It is what holds us back

What is Jim going to do now then that Boris will be going.

But the wokeists and the corbynistas will tell you until they’re gammon in the face that if you are not a straight white male the whole system is designed to beat you down in this deeply institutionally racist and sexist country. Sunak and his family are the sort of immigration success story they should be championing as he has managed to break through despite everything trying to hold him down.
Sky saying he's gone on 11:12 - Jul 7 with 2472 viewsItchySphincter

Your time has come Rishi

Do people never learn?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sky saying he's gone on 11:20 - Jul 7 with 2468 viewsItchySphincter

Sky saying he's gone on 10:03 - Jul 7 by Scotia

I would have thought his capabilities to handle a cost of living crisis are skewed by his millions of pounds in the bank.

I don't think he'll ever struggle to afford a 50% hike in his gas bill, the majority will.

Plus if we're basing it on abilities on a chancellor he can only be judge as an abject failure. The highest taxing chancellor in living memory and a complete liar to boot. Anynone who advocates for him is as stupid as anyone who ever advocated for Boris and clearly hasn't done an ounce of research. Pensioners (wrongly) suckered in by a pension increase and the financial elite are the only ones who will gain from Sunak. Anyone who can muster the effort should start by googling the three million excluded, but they won't, because it's easier not to know the truth about theses people.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sky saying he's gone on 11:34 - Jul 7 with 2439 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Sky saying he's gone on 11:20 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Plus if we're basing it on abilities on a chancellor he can only be judge as an abject failure. The highest taxing chancellor in living memory and a complete liar to boot. Anynone who advocates for him is as stupid as anyone who ever advocated for Boris and clearly hasn't done an ounce of research. Pensioners (wrongly) suckered in by a pension increase and the financial elite are the only ones who will gain from Sunak. Anyone who can muster the effort should start by googling the three million excluded, but they won't, because it's easier not to know the truth about theses people.

It would be fantastically “progressive” though wouldn’t it?

/sarcasm off
Sky saying he's gone on 11:50 - Jul 7 with 2428 viewsKilkennyjack

He is now trying to stay to the Autumn … what a fanny merchant … 🤣🤣

Beware of the Risen People

Sky saying he's gone on 11:53 - Jul 7 with 2422 viewsScotia

Sky saying he's gone on 10:26 - Jul 7 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I imagine for the Tory party he would be perfect in a political sense. Labour are usually the ones pontificating about race and womens rights when every leader they’ve ever had bar none has been a white male. Whilst the tories have had two women and they could soon have an Asian son of an immigrant.

If they go for Zahawi they could have an actual immigrant, not only that one who seems to have been bloody good at his job in government.

Surely that is a step too far?
Sky saying he's gone on 11:58 - Jul 7 with 2406 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

All the people who resign get a nice severance package according to the beeb. That girl who was education secretary gets £16 grand for a day and a half in office.
Sky saying he's gone on 12:13 - Jul 7 with 2377 viewsDr_Winston

Sky saying he's gone on 11:53 - Jul 7 by Scotia

If they go for Zahawi they could have an actual immigrant, not only that one who seems to have been bloody good at his job in government.

Surely that is a step too far?

It would be quite entertaining if the "Gammon Racist Tories" delivered the first immigrant Prime Minister on top of the first two female ones whilst the "Progressive" left stick with another wealthy white male.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sky saying he's gone on 12:28 - Jul 7 with 2355 viewsBoundy

Sky saying he's gone on 11:58 - Jul 7 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

All the people who resign get a nice severance package according to the beeb. That girl who was education secretary gets £16 grand for a day and a half in office.

Which I believe I heard on the radio was donated or will be to charity

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024