Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh 21:37 - Jul 8 with 1051 viewsonehunglow

In no order

Mal Maninga
Martin Offiah
Gareth Edwards
Phil Bennett
Bruce Penhall
Valentina Rossi
Joey Dunlop
Ivor
Viv
Michu

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 21:52 - Jul 8 with 972 viewsKilkennyjack

Hard one as many great players played against us in the Prem ….but …

Bale
Curtis
Ante
Trunds
Roger
Allen
George North
Roy Keane
Shane Williams
Jonah Lomu

Beware of the Risen People

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 21:55 - Jul 8 with 958 viewsonehunglow

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 21:52 - Jul 8 by Kilkennyjack

Hard one as many great players played against us in the Prem ….but …

Bale
Curtis
Ante
Trunds
Roger
Allen
George North
Roy Keane
Shane Williams
Jonah Lomu

I avoided Jonah as he often killed us

If I had to choose most enjoyable I d go for Rossi.

A bluddy nutter

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 22:42 - Jul 8 with 937 viewsSirjohnalot

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 21:55 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

I avoided Jonah as he often killed us

If I had to choose most enjoyable I d go for Rossi.

A bluddy nutter

Paul Thorburn
Nigel Walker
Viv Richards
Waqar Younis
Huw Morris
Shane Warne
Shane Williams
Lomu
Mark Ring
Matthew Maynard
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 23:24 - Jul 8 with 901 viewsCleddau

I only follow three sports:

Gordon Banks
Billy Bremner
Glenn Hoddle

Steve Ovett
Sebastian Coe
David Rudisha
Merlene Ottey
Linford Christie

Nigel Benn
Tony Sibson
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 23:57 - Jul 8 with 889 viewsswan65split

Banks
Best
Greaves
Osgood
Bobby Moore
Hurst
Peters
John Charles
Ivor
Millington
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 00:20 - Jul 9 with 880 viewsRobbie

Lucky enough to see Sir Clive LLoyd grace the steps of St Helens whilst with Lancashire and take time out to chat to the members seated who were there .

Farouk Engineer was wicketkeeper at that time . great players who I will never again see and will leave a good memory to me .
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 08:55 - Jul 9 with 805 viewsonehunglow

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 00:20 - Jul 9 by Robbie

Lucky enough to see Sir Clive LLoyd grace the steps of St Helens whilst with Lancashire and take time out to chat to the members seated who were there .

Farouk Engineer was wicketkeeper at that time . great players who I will never again see and will leave a good memory to me .

I was at that game at St Helens when Clive pulverised Glamorgan.
Now that is NOT slagging off but FACT

Clive Lloyd was a cricketing genius and by all accounts a great bloke in every way.

Swansea was pre eminent as a venue for Welsh cricket.

Also fact.

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:19 - Jul 9 with 795 viewsKeithHaynes

Daley Thompson
Gareth Edwards
Steve Cram
Ronaldo
Michu
Viv Richards
Ian Botham
Scott Gibbs
Dennis Lillee
Eric Cantana

As a back up.
Lloyd Honeyghan.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:22 - Jul 9 with 782 viewsonehunglow

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:19 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

Daley Thompson
Gareth Edwards
Steve Cram
Ronaldo
Michu
Viv Richards
Ian Botham
Scott Gibbs
Dennis Lillee
Eric Cantana

As a back up.
Lloyd Honeyghan.

Saw Gibbs at St Helens. He held his own just fine.
He and Alan Bateman massive losses to the Welsh game

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:29 - Jul 9 with 763 viewsKeithHaynes

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:22 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

Saw Gibbs at St Helens. He held his own just fine.
He and Alan Bateman massive losses to the Welsh game

He was a monster on the park. When we played the English at Wembley he made an impact tackle that will stay with me forever. The whole ground winced. It’s up for discussion but he remains for me the best we have ever had. He had everything.

Then the try in the same game. Pure gold.

Then there was this.

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 11:06 - Jul 9 with 744 viewsonehunglow

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:29 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

He was a monster on the park. When we played the English at Wembley he made an impact tackle that will stay with me forever. The whole ground winced. It’s up for discussion but he remains for me the best we have ever had. He had everything.

Then there was this.

Him and Dr Jack Matthews would have been an awesome pairing

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 16:52 - Jul 9 with 681 viewsKilkennyjack

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 10:29 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

Then there was this.

Great shout Gibbs, what a player.

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 22:55 - Jul 9 with 631 viewsCatullus

Kenny Dalglish
Curtis
Michu
Scott Gibbs
Ferrie Bodde
Leon
Michu
Ante
Jesper Olsen
Tony Clement

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 23:03 - Jul 9 with 617 viewsKeithHaynes

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 16:52 - Jul 9 by Kilkennyjack

Great shout Gibbs, what a player.

Total destruction in one human frame.

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 23:15 - Jul 9 with 594 viewsSirjohnalot

Dad took me down to St Helen’s when Viv was playing for Glamorgan. Never seen anything like it. What a player. Then to see Waqar a few years later
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 00:28 - Jul 10 with 573 viewsRobbie

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 23:15 - Jul 9 by Sirjohnalot

Dad took me down to St Helen’s when Viv was playing for Glamorgan. Never seen anything like it. What a player. Then to see Waqar a few years later

Losing First Class cricket at St. Helens with Glamorgan is still a bitter pill for me to swallow .

Obviously debate will continue over ground upkeep , finances , ownership , poor facilities
etc , but what a loss to Swansea and the opportunity for spectators to see world class players on our own doorstep .

Thanks Glamorgan CCC with your WAG backing , hope you enjoy your allocated , token gesture T20 International match , have lost my lifelong support of your organisation .
To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 00:43 - Jul 10 with 557 viewstheloneranger

Then there was this.

Scott Gibbs was also one hell of a taxi driver. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 13:32 - Jul 10 with 477 viewsKilkennyjack

To ten most Enjoyable sportspeople you’ve witnessed in the flesh on 00:28 - Jul 10 by Robbie

Losing First Class cricket at St. Helens with Glamorgan is still a bitter pill for me to swallow .

Obviously debate will continue over ground upkeep , finances , ownership , poor facilities
etc , but what a loss to Swansea and the opportunity for spectators to see world class players on our own doorstep .

Thanks Glamorgan CCC with your WAG backing , hope you enjoy your allocated , token gesture T20 International match , have lost my lifelong support of your organisation .

Same.

No interest in them at all since that decision was made.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024