Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Ireland 10:06 - Jul 16 with 397 viewsonehunglow

Can’t believe my fingers typed that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Well done Ireland on 10:13 - Jul 16 with 389 viewshowenjack

What was the score ??
Well done Ireland on 10:16 - Jul 16 with 380 viewsTogg

Incredible. Irish Rugby has truly prospered under professionalism. Any team which beats the All Blacks, especially in their backyard has to be admired. They will now need to start performing at World Cups. I would have loved to have seen Wales beat New Zealand. However come on Wales this afternoon. Not fussed on South Africa.
Great for the Northern Hemisphere game.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 10:17]
Well done Ireland on 10:17 - Jul 16 with 379 viewshowenjack

What was the score ??
Well done Ireland on 10:18 - Jul 16 with 366 viewsTogg

Well done Ireland on 10:17 - Jul 16 by howenjack

What was the score ??

22 -32
Well done Ireland on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 354 viewshowenjack

Well done Ireland on 10:18 - Jul 16 by Togg

22 -32

Brilliant ! Cant say Iam a big fan of the all blacks after Andy Haden jumped out of a line out to win a game against Wales and that stamping on JPR . Well done Ireland .
Well done Ireland on 10:43 - Jul 16 with 343 viewsTogg

Well done Ireland on 10:33 - Jul 16 by howenjack

Brilliant ! Cant say Iam a big fan of the all blacks after Andy Haden jumped out of a line out to win a game against Wales and that stamping on JPR . Well done Ireland .

Yes never liked them for two of the same exact reasons but I've always admired their winning mentality and the superb players they seem to have in abundance. I think professionalism has also seen their perceived aura dissipate.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 10:46]
Well done Ireland on 16:39 - Jul 16 with 258 viewsTreforys_Jack

Well done Ireland on 10:33 - Jul 16 by howenjack

Yep that was Rashfordesque, blatant not even discreet cheating that the AB's are so good at. Though good enough to con the ref.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024