Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. 23:27 - Oct 11 with 10286 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kudos to this Dutch MEP for getting to the truth. "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:10 - Oct 19 with 1019 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:23 - Oct 18 by controversial_jack

Depends on the testing and who reports it. Hospitalizations would drop if the virus weakened and many of the vulnerable have already been killed off.

There was no vaccine in 1918, yet that eventually weakened after 2 years

Going back to the beginning of the small pox jab in late 1700s. Even then, there was max inoculation programmes with very high uptake and yet it did nothing to stop further outbreaks and deaths. It look 200 years to get rid of smallpox

If we look back at mortality rates to over a century or more, we can see that mortality rates gradually decreased with a decline in poverty and an increase in living standards, and did not decline any quicker after vaccines were introduced. this is the case for almost every infectious disease.

The role of the vaccination has been far overplayed, when in fact the reason for improvements has been improved living standards and a decease in poverty.

I'm not in any way anti VAX, as i have had 3 jabs.I have had COVID twice, once before the jab and once after. It was milder after, but omicron was weaker than the original strain

Just consider NHS testing then.

So every vulnerable person has already been killed and aging and illness progression has stopped then?

The rest of that is irrelevant.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:16 - Oct 19 with 1002 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:53 - Oct 18 by 1462jack

A TV historian talking about the vaccine and vaccine passport process and getting it wrong within the first 25 seconds.

I wish it was possible to have a sensible debate about this topic but there is nothing left apart from obvious misrepresentation.

The vaccines work, they're safe, they are the sole reason we can safely live a normal life.

End of.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:18 - Oct 19 with 993 views1462jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:16 - Oct 19 by Scotia

A TV historian talking about the vaccine and vaccine passport process and getting it wrong within the first 25 seconds.

I wish it was possible to have a sensible debate about this topic but there is nothing left apart from obvious misrepresentation.

The vaccines work, they're safe, they are the sole reason we can safely live a normal life.

End of.

Why are you lying ? He doesn’t mention passports this video is about the lie that the vaccine would stop transition ie the narrative the government pushed out “get the vaccine to save others” and then proceeded to lambast the sceptics who refused vaccination , come on mun people lost their jobs their livelihoods and even friendships over a flat out lie , a director of Pfizer has now admitted in front of the European Parliament that the vaccines were not tested to see if they stopped transmission it wasn’t part of the requirements , even piers Morgan who was one of the most vocal about getting the vaccine to save others has now back tracked since the truth came out about the false narrative the government peddled , look the vaccine might have helped lessen the effect of covid on the person who was jabbed or maybe natural immunity was the main factor ? at this point we can’t be sure , but what we can be sure is that the main narrative the government ran with was utter nonsense
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:51 - Oct 19 with 969 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:18 - Oct 19 by 1462jack

Why are you lying ? He doesn’t mention passports this video is about the lie that the vaccine would stop transition ie the narrative the government pushed out “get the vaccine to save others” and then proceeded to lambast the sceptics who refused vaccination , come on mun people lost their jobs their livelihoods and even friendships over a flat out lie , a director of Pfizer has now admitted in front of the European Parliament that the vaccines were not tested to see if they stopped transmission it wasn’t part of the requirements , even piers Morgan who was one of the most vocal about getting the vaccine to save others has now back tracked since the truth came out about the false narrative the government peddled , look the vaccine might have helped lessen the effect of covid on the person who was jabbed or maybe natural immunity was the main factor ? at this point we can’t be sure , but what we can be sure is that the main narrative the government ran with was utter nonsense

I'm sorry but it is you who is lying. It's not your fault becasue you've been lied to.

Nothing false has been peddled. Nobody ever claimed the vaccines would stop transmission. Nobody. They reduced transmission up until the virus evoloved. Now they stop an awful lot of people getting seriously ill.

Let me repeat that. Nobody has ever claimed the vaccine would stop transmission. Not Pfizer, not the government and not even the much vaunted by Anti-vaxxers Dr Fauci.

In that video Neil Oliver says the prevention of transmission was the reason why everyone was encourgaed to get the vaccine. He refers to it as "the greater good". It wasn't. The REDUCTION in transmission was a lucky addiditon.

The vaccinated were far, far less likely to need treatment. The greater good was in part the reduction in transmission (at the time) but was more so the protection of the NHS. The greater good is receiving a vaccine to stop a you taking up a hospital bed that someone else needs. That is still the case - even if you are otherwise very fit.

We are absolutely certain that the vaccine saved lives, thousands of them. There is no doubt about it. It is still saving lives.

The Covid vaccine will be required by the vulnerable forever. Moreso than the Flu vaccine is. The vulnerable should be getting a booster at every opportunity. I'm in my mid forties, eat healthliy and train 6 days of the week. I have no underlying health conditions. I'm fully boosted becasue there is not a single reason why I shouldn't be. Why would I want to risk getting pretty ill when I could be doing other things?

This entire thread is a prime example of someone believing a completely false narrative. The title of the thread is correct, but the understanding of the admission by Pfizer is completely absent. It means nothing except the spin being put on it.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:58 - Oct 19 with 943 views1462jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:51 - Oct 19 by Scotia

I'm sorry but it is you who is lying. It's not your fault becasue you've been lied to.

Nothing false has been peddled. Nobody ever claimed the vaccines would stop transmission. Nobody. They reduced transmission up until the virus evoloved. Now they stop an awful lot of people getting seriously ill.

Let me repeat that. Nobody has ever claimed the vaccine would stop transmission. Not Pfizer, not the government and not even the much vaunted by Anti-vaxxers Dr Fauci.

In that video Neil Oliver says the prevention of transmission was the reason why everyone was encourgaed to get the vaccine. He refers to it as "the greater good". It wasn't. The REDUCTION in transmission was a lucky addiditon.

The vaccinated were far, far less likely to need treatment. The greater good was in part the reduction in transmission (at the time) but was more so the protection of the NHS. The greater good is receiving a vaccine to stop a you taking up a hospital bed that someone else needs. That is still the case - even if you are otherwise very fit.

We are absolutely certain that the vaccine saved lives, thousands of them. There is no doubt about it. It is still saving lives.

The Covid vaccine will be required by the vulnerable forever. Moreso than the Flu vaccine is. The vulnerable should be getting a booster at every opportunity. I'm in my mid forties, eat healthliy and train 6 days of the week. I have no underlying health conditions. I'm fully boosted becasue there is not a single reason why I shouldn't be. Why would I want to risk getting pretty ill when I could be doing other things?

This entire thread is a prime example of someone believing a completely false narrative. The title of the thread is correct, but the understanding of the admission by Pfizer is completely absent. It means nothing except the spin being put on it.

Brain washed
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:29 - Oct 19 with 921 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:10 - Oct 19 by Scotia

Just consider NHS testing then.

So every vulnerable person has already been killed and aging and illness progression has stopped then?

The rest of that is irrelevant.

I didn't say every person.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:34 - Oct 19 with 919 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:29 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

I didn't say every person.

So not everyone is getting older?
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:41 - Oct 19 with 917 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:58 - Oct 19 by 1462jack

Brain washed

So who has ever said the vaccine completely stops transmission?
Login to get fewer ads

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 12:35 - Oct 19 with 895 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:41 - Oct 19 by Scotia

So who has ever said the vaccine completely stops transmission?

I remember it said at the time. " This will break the cycle of transmission." " This is the way back to normality."
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 14:20 - Oct 19 with 884 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 12:35 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

I remember it said at the time. " This will break the cycle of transmission." " This is the way back to normality."

Who's it?
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:01 - Oct 19 with 865 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 14:20 - Oct 19 by Scotia

Who's it?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/one-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine-can-cut-househol
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 859 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:01 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/one-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine-can-cut-househol

Brilliant.

"3 weeks after receiving one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or AstraZeneca vaccine were between 38% and 49% less likely to pass the virus on to their household contacts than those who were unvaccinated."
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:35 - Oct 19 with 836 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 15:15 - Oct 19 by Scotia

Brilliant.

"3 weeks after receiving one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or AstraZeneca vaccine were between 38% and 49% less likely to pass the virus on to their household contacts than those who were unvaccinated."

Which was incorrect, it didn't stop transmission one bit
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:44 - Oct 19 with 816 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 20:58 - Oct 12 by Scotia

They didn't say it at all.

I can vividly remember Jonathan Van Tam standing at his lectern saying "they will reduce transmission, but we don't know by how much". That was true. Absolutely true.

Care staff were threatened with the sack. That wasn't a wise move. Why someone working in that field wouldn't be vaccinated is completely beyond me though.

Vaccine passports had their place until the virus mutated from the Delta variant on. That was Summer 2021, pretty much when the passports were gotten rid of.

We got this spot on in the UK. I don't have a political "side" but the right are just misrepresting this, either deliberately or not.

It’s quite clear what was said , by Fauci, Gates , Rochelle Valensky and practically every government.

“Get vaccinated and save grandma”. Utter bullsh*t and like the idiot you are you deny it. Chump

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:45 - Oct 19 with 815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:49 - Oct 15 by Scotia

Fauci isn't the government though, he was an advisor to the government. I don't get the obsession with him, he's one government advisor out of hundreds around the world.

And was that a lie? It was his advice at the time based on the information available to him.

Your credibility is zero. Pack it in you moron

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:46 - Oct 19 with 815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 10:53 - Oct 15 by Gwyn737

He went against Trump.

That’s it.

What??????

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:50 - Oct 19 with 812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 06:38 - Oct 18 by Scotia

How about the number of infections versus number of hospitalisations and deaths?

Check out Israel’s figures. The highest vaccine rates but also the highest infraction and death rates.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:54 - Oct 19 with 811 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:51 - Oct 19 by Scotia

Your first sentence - the epitome of self unaware. The most condescending poster on here in a long while , even professor realised he’d got it badly wrong and sloped off. Your arrogance is astounding.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 23:22 - Oct 19 with 802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let’s not forget how hateful some of you were to the unvaccinated. Not only did the unvaccinated discriminated against for no reason they were pilloried, maligned and even accused of being a menace to the public - many advocating (ironically) - detention, house arrest and more.

The same people are ridiculing this post to deflect from their own hateful behaviour. Man up and own up , you know who you are. I would use my best adjective but I don’t want a ban. Yet.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:35 - Oct 20 with 775 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:35 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

Of course it did stop transmission.

Simple science if the vaccine is 80% effective in stopping you from catching covoid then that means the 80 out of 100 people who might have caught covoid don't catch it and CAN'T transmitt it.

That of course is how vaccines work.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:13 - Oct 20 with 769 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 22:54 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Your first sentence - the epitome of self unaware. The most condescending poster on here in a long while , even professor realised he’d got it badly wrong and sloped off. Your arrogance is astounding.

We're on page 4 of this thread and not one person has managed to prove me wrong. Try doing that if you want instead of retreating behind insults.

Show me an example of a civilised Western government lying about vaccination.

You've been peddling this complete nonsense for months based on nothing other than wanting to believe the vaccines are dangerous and / or don't work and rubbish posted by idiots on youtube.

It's not arrogant or condescending to be correct.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 9:25]
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:17 - Oct 20 with 768 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 19:35 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

So that peer reviewed study involving 60,000 people saying the vaccine reduced transmission is completey wrong?

I'd love your thoughts on why that is.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 09:43 - Oct 20 with 750 viewscontroversial_jack

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 07:35 - Oct 20 by felixstowe_jack

Of course it did stop transmission.

Simple science if the vaccine is 80% effective in stopping you from catching covoid then that means the 80 out of 100 people who might have caught covoid don't catch it and CAN'T transmitt it.

That of course is how vaccines work.

Mrs C and I both had 3 jabs and still caught it.I have numerous friends, who all caught it after getting 3 jabs. It did not stop transmission.

That's how we are told vaccines work, but it doesn't work in reality. Herd immunity is a fallacy too
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:07 - Oct 20 with 744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 08:13 - Oct 20 by Scotia

We're on page 4 of this thread and not one person has managed to prove me wrong. Try doing that if you want instead of retreating behind insults.

Show me an example of a civilised Western government lying about vaccination.

You've been peddling this complete nonsense for months based on nothing other than wanting to believe the vaccines are dangerous and / or don't work and rubbish posted by idiots on youtube.

It's not arrogant or condescending to be correct.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 9:25]

Enough of your nonsense.
From the mouth of horses.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/cdc-walks-back-claim-that-vaccinated-people-cant-c

"“The evidence isn’t clear whether they can spread the virus to others. We are continuing to evaluate the evidence.”"

Well the evidence is now in, for a few months they slow the transmission and then they increase the likelyhood of infection and transmission.
But you ignore the data.

If you want evidence of the danger of the vaccines I can provide it, but I suggest you get Keith's permission first.
Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:25 - Oct 20 with 739 viewsScotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 11:07 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Enough of your nonsense.
From the mouth of horses.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/cdc-walks-back-claim-that-vaccinated-people-cant-c

"“The evidence isn’t clear whether they can spread the virus to others. We are continuing to evaluate the evidence.”"

Well the evidence is now in, for a few months they slow the transmission and then they increase the likelyhood of infection and transmission.
But you ignore the data.

If you want evidence of the danger of the vaccines I can provide it, but I suggest you get Keith's permission first.

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:52 - Oct 12 with 762 views Scotia

Pfizer director admits: vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission. on 21:31 - Oct 12 by hobo

It's a shame the covid thread was deleted as there was a load of users here claiming the same thing. Yourself included if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, take your pick

I don't need to take my pick. They're all sound bites of people saying transmission will be reduced and so will serious illness and death. They're absolutely right.

The only dated one is from before Delta when reduction in transmission was at its peak. Everything regarding transmission is irrelevant after that point, that's just evolution. Unfortunately most Anti-vaxers are yet to experience this.

So, still waiting for some evidence of someone from Pfizer claiming their vaccine would stop transmission?

Or has this Dutch far right politician just made up an answer to his own question?

The above is my reply to these soundbites being posted on page 2 of this thread.

Do keep up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024