Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World cup kick off times 21:44 - Nov 20 with 4184 viewstrampie

How come Wales are going to play Iran out in the Middle East at just after 1pm local time and England get to play later in the day at teatime (4 pm).

What is going on, is this just luck of the draw, scheduling and draws always seem to go England's way, perhaps it's just a coincidence, strange or what ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

World cup kick off times on 15:38 - Nov 23 with 890 viewsWhiterockin

World cup kick off times on 15:27 - Nov 23 by trampie

"Although the much-heralded air conditioning inside the stadiums should have a positive effect for spectators, there's no guarantee it will bring the temperatures down substantially on the pitch".

He did an investigation into the heat out there and it's effect, the pic in one of the above posters posts is either from him directly or used for one of his tweets.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2022 15:43]

The date of that is November 17th. The tournament started on the 20th.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

World cup kick off times on 15:39 - Nov 23 with 888 viewstrampie

From the article "northern Europe where you don't see those Qatari conditions, will be at a disadvantage, for sure.

"The more time you spend in hot environments, the better your body adapts to be able to manage heat stress, which is why players like those from the U.K., who aren't used to those hot conditions, will be at a disadvantage.

My fear is Wales are playing an absolutely vital World cup group game against Iran out in the Persian Gulf at 1 pm local time it puts Wales at a disadvantage compared to England and the USA that don't play any group games in that kind of brutal heat.

I hope we don't get knocked out because of a lack of sporting fairness eg we beat Iran 1-0 and our players are drained in the heat and reduced to playing a slow game, whereas the USA beat Iran 2-0 playing at 10pm at night in much kinder conditions (and we both lose to England by the same score).
[Post edited 23 Nov 2022 15:41]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

World cup kick off times on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 868 viewsraynor94

World cup kick off times on 15:27 - Nov 23 by trampie

"Although the much-heralded air conditioning inside the stadiums should have a positive effect for spectators, there's no guarantee it will bring the temperatures down substantially on the pitch".

He did an investigation into the heat out there and it's effect, the pic in one of the above posters posts is either from him directly or used for one of his tweets.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2022 15:43]

If its so uncomfortable playing there due to so called heat at pitchside.

Why aren't drink stops being implemented?

Not one Country has complained about the conditions so far, in fact near enough all of the games are being played at a high tempo

Did you watch Japan v Germany?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

World cup kick off times on 15:52 - Nov 23 with 861 viewstrampie

World cup kick off times on 15:42 - Nov 23 by raynor94

If its so uncomfortable playing there due to so called heat at pitchside.

Why aren't drink stops being implemented?

Not one Country has complained about the conditions so far, in fact near enough all of the games are being played at a high tempo

Did you watch Japan v Germany?

Japan v Germany just like England v Iran was the teatime game, where its dusk round about halftime.

Wales are out in the midday sun against the Iranians, without checking so far there has only been two midday game the Saudis beating Argentina and the Moroccans getting a draw against Croatia.
Wales are a Northern European team from the UK taking on Iran out in the Persian Gulf just after midday.

I hope our players will be physically alright in such circumstances.

World cup kick off times on 16:21 - Nov 23 with 829 viewsraynor94

World cup kick off times on 15:52 - Nov 23 by trampie

Japan v Germany just like England v Iran was the teatime game, where its dusk round about halftime.

Wales are out in the midday sun against the Iranians, without checking so far there has only been two midday game the Saudis beating Argentina and the Moroccans getting a draw against Croatia.
Wales are a Northern European team from the UK taking on Iran out in the Persian Gulf just after midday.

I hope our players will be physically alright in such circumstances.

So why aren't the 10 am games stopping for drink breaks? The tempo has been high no matter the kick off time.

World cup kick off times on 17:01 - Nov 23 with 809 viewstrampie

World cup kick off times on 16:21 - Nov 23 by raynor94

So why aren't the 10 am games stopping for drink breaks? The tempo has been high no matter the kick off time.

If I was an official with Wales I would be requesting a drinks break, what with us being a Northern European country playing at that time out in the desert.
Whether our officials are on the case is another matter mind you.

World cup kick off times on 17:52 - Nov 23 with 787 viewsWhiterockin

World cup kick off times on 17:01 - Nov 23 by trampie

If I was an official with Wales I would be requesting a drinks break, what with us being a Northern European country playing at that time out in the desert.
Whether our officials are on the case is another matter mind you.

TBH mate you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

World cup kick off times on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 784 viewsraynor94

World cup kick off times on 17:52 - Nov 23 by Whiterockin

Tramps is not the brightest on Football, the evidence is there for all to see

Login to get fewer ads

World cup kick off times on 18:06 - Nov 23 with 769 viewstrampie

World cup kick off times on 17:52 - Nov 23 by Whiterockin

I was the only person on here that knew the local kick off times in Qatar.

World cup kick off times on 18:37 - Nov 23 with 747 viewsWhiterockin

World cup kick off times on 18:06 - Nov 23 by trampie

I was the only person on here that knew the local kick off times in Qatar.

Are you sure, check the England kick of time in your original post.

World cup kick off times on 19:28 - Nov 23 with 716 viewstrampie

World cup kick off times on 18:37 - Nov 23 by Whiterockin

Are you sure, check the England kick of time in your original post.

England did play at 4pm local time just like I said, every poster on here including yourself has no idea of the kick off times out there and time difference between here and there.

I think what is confusing posters is that matches are 3 hours apart and the time difference between here and there is also 3 hours apart which is confusing posters other than myself.

World cup kick off times on 16:18 - Nov 24 with 645 viewslibertyx

I'm in Qatar, Wales kick off is 1pm local qatari time 10pm British time. Ahmed Bin Ali stadium where Wales are playing is not air conditioned.
World cup kick off times on 16:21 - Nov 24 with 641 viewslibertyx

World cup kick off times on 16:18 - Nov 24 by libertyx

I'm in Qatar, Wales kick off is 1pm local qatari time 10pm British time. Ahmed Bin Ali stadium where Wales are playing is not air conditioned.

Sorry 10am British time not pm.
World cup kick off times on 17:39 - Nov 24 with 617 viewsMrSwerve

This is an absolute pearler of a thread.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

World cup kick off times on 20:18 - Nov 24 with 571 viewsBoundy

World cup kick off times on 17:39 - Nov 24 by MrSwerve

Talk about getting excuses in early

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

World cup kick off times on 20:18 - Nov 24 with 571 viewsSirjohnalot

It’s not pearls in England, it’s just plastic beads in Wales. Bloody fifa
World cup kick off times on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 563 viewsKeithHaynes

The rainbows in the rain win it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

World cup kick off times on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 515 viewstrampie

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tonights-world-cup-ne

Bale speaks on the heat"It's warm, it's not crazy warm. Training is different to a game as the intensity is different. We have a plan as a squad on nutrition and hydration. As long as we can execute that, it will put us in a better position to deal with the heat and humidity."

They are talking 29 degrees heat, I've read two tipster sides neither think Wales will win (they both go 1-1), the analysis of one of the sites gives the heat as one of the reasons for Wales not winning, pointing out the conditions will suit Iran and not suit Wales.
We are just going to have to get on with it and hope we can overcome such adversity.

World cup kick off times on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 492 viewsWhiterockin

I'm glad that they have no issues with the temperature as Bale said "It's warm, it's not crazy warm." He didn't even describe it as hot.

World cup kick off times on 21:31 - Nov 24 with 487 viewsKeithHaynes

World cup kick off times on 21:23 - Nov 24 by trampie

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tonights-world-cup-ne

Bale speaks on the heat"It's warm, it's not crazy warm. Training is different to a game as the intensity is different. We have a plan as a squad on nutrition and hydration. As long as we can execute that, it will put us in a better position to deal with the heat and humidity."

They are talking 29 degrees heat, I've read two tipster sides neither think Wales will win (they both go 1-1), the analysis of one of the sites gives the heat as one of the reasons for Wales not winning, pointing out the conditions will suit Iran and not suit Wales.
We are just going to have to get on with it and hope we can overcome such adversity.

2-0 Cymru.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

World cup kick off times on 21:32 - Nov 24 with 478 viewsWhiterockin

World cup kick off times on 21:31 - Nov 24 by KeithHaynes

2-0 Cymru.

I'll go with that.

World cup kick off times on 21:57 - Nov 24 with 431 viewstrampie

World cup kick off times on 21:31 - Nov 24 by KeithHaynes

2-0 Cymru.

Snap.

World cup kick off times on 08:41 - Nov 25 with 382 viewsraynor94

Rushie on Brekfast just now said there is air con in the stadium, I googled it, and it seems there is

World cup kick off times on 09:05 - Nov 25 with 372 viewstrampie

Just checked the temperature it's 29 degrees out there, which apparently is 84.2f.
I hope the heat doesn't cost us.

World cup kick off times on 09:56 - Nov 25 with 361 viewsFireboy2

World cup kick off times on 09:05 - Nov 25 by trampie

Just checked the temperature it's 29 degrees out there, which apparently is 84.2f.
I hope the heat doesn't cost us.

FFS it would be roughly be that temperature wherever the world cup would be played.

Give it a rest, you are like a stuck record.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024