Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance on Saturday 21:34 - Feb 1 with 4586 viewsowainglyndwr

I don't know about people on here, but most people I know season ticket holders are not attending on Saturday
Attendance on Saturday on 21:35 - Feb 1 with 2648 viewsbuilthjack

I will be there supporting the team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Attendance on Saturday on 21:41 - Feb 1 with 2619 viewsmax936

Won't be able to really judge attendances this Saturday, Gatland's first game back in charge alone would probably affect attendance without this poor transfer window, but this window will add to the to it, but its the home games after Saturday that may give a truer picture.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Attendance on Saturday on 21:42 - Feb 1 with 2622 viewsowainglyndwr

Attendance on Saturday on 21:41 - Feb 1 by max936

Won't be able to really judge attendances this Saturday, Gatland's first game back in charge alone would probably affect attendance without this poor transfer window, but this window will add to the to it, but its the home games after Saturday that may give a truer picture.

I honestly think there will be a very poor crowd this weekend
Attendance on Saturday on 21:49 - Feb 1 with 2587 viewsWhiterockin

Attendance on Saturday on 21:42 - Feb 1 by owainglyndwr

I honestly think there will be a very poor crowd this weekend

First home league match for a month after two decent away results. Yes it will be down because of the rugby but it will still be OK.
Attendance on Saturday on 21:59 - Feb 1 with 2555 viewsmagicdaps10

It's a strange one, anger will make some go down the route of not going but the team/players need backing and support.
Football is strange and sometimes situation like this absolute joke from the board in this window can actually help and unite the fans and team.

We need to let them know of our unhappiness but not by taking away our support for the team.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Attendance on Saturday on 22:32 - Feb 1 with 2488 viewsraynor94

Why wouldn't you, a club is for life not just for a transfer window

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Attendance on Saturday on 22:38 - Feb 1 with 2484 viewsdulaisvalleyjack

well after 55 years of ups and downs see no reason not to go team is for life some people need to grow up and stop throwing there toys about
Attendance on Saturday on 23:01 - Feb 1 with 2446 viewsBoundy

Attendance on Saturday on 22:32 - Feb 1 by raynor94

It's not just one transfer window though ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance on Saturday on 23:24 - Feb 1 with 2430 viewsPlankton

Spent large chunks of my Swans supporting life following them in the bottom two leagues.
For many of them years I would have given my right bollock to be a mid table championship club.
All teams can't always be challenging, including us.
You just need to take the rough with the smooth as we have NEVER had great owners that I can remember.
Attendance on Saturday on 23:36 - Feb 1 with 2419 viewsraynor94

Attendance on Saturday on 23:24 - Feb 1 by Plankton

Spent large chunks of my Swans supporting life following them in the bottom two leagues.
For many of them years I would have given my right bollock to be a mid table championship club.
You just need to take the rough with the smooth as we have NEVER had great owners that I can remember.

Same here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Attendance on Saturday on 23:40 - Feb 1 with 2401 viewscontroversial_jack

Attendance on Saturday on 22:32 - Feb 1 by raynor94

I did all that loyalty at all costs stuff when i was a teenager.
Attendance on Saturday on 00:45 - Feb 2 with 2381 viewsRobbie

Stood on the North Bank , 1967 , looking towards the posh seats across from me .

I will be there again Saturday , Swansea City is part of my growing up .
Attendance on Saturday on 08:48 - Feb 2 with 2246 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Attendance on Saturday on 10:03 - Feb 2 with 2195 viewsmagicdaps10

Attendance on Saturday on 23:24 - Feb 1 by Plankton

That's what it's all about and the reality of it.

We give our enthusiasm and passion going through the gates, would be nice to see the same attributes from the board........January has just told us that we are clearly down their list of priorities.

Its been a massive kick inbetween the kegs this January but we must still get behind the team.
Without the fans then the club really is nothing and we know it's worth a lot more than that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Attendance on Saturday on 10:06 - Feb 2 with 2191 viewsshandyjack

6 hour round trip every saturday home game, this saturday will be no different.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Attendance on Saturday on 10:20 - Feb 2 with 2182 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Attendance on Saturday on 10:06 - Feb 2 by shandyjack

6 hour round trip every saturday home game, this saturday will be no different.

I will be travelling 300 miles despite the rail strike this weekend.

Guess actual attendance might be 14000 but tickets sold and published attendance will be 17,000.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Attendance on Saturday on 10:33 - Feb 2 with 2164 viewsshandyjack

Attendance on Saturday on 10:20 - Feb 2 by felixstowe_jack

I will be travelling 300 miles despite the rail strike this weekend.

Guess actual attendance might be 14000 but tickets sold and published attendance will be 17,000.

i thought the strike was tomorrow not on the weekend?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Attendance on Saturday on 10:35 - Feb 2 with 2157 viewswhiterock

STID

I mean it when I say it, so yes, I'll be there
Attendance on Saturday on 10:48 - Feb 2 with 2148 viewsSullutaCreturned

Attendance on Saturday on 23:40 - Feb 1 by controversial_jack

I did all that loyalty at all costs stuff when i was a teenager.

Me too. All the owners will see is the bottom line, they wo t hear any booing aimed at them.

I don't expect us to have owners who spend endlessly but it would be nice to have honesty, it would be nice if it didn't look like they were lying to everyone including our manager, and managers before him.
The Swans are fast becoming like an ex girlfriend to me, used to enjoy it, used to love it but we grew apart and the outcome is inevitable. Loyalty isn't endless, I'm not a labrador.
Attendance on Saturday on 10:52 - Feb 2 with 2139 viewswhiterock

The crowd on Saturday will be 15/16k, that doesn't mean there'll be that many in the ground
Tickets sold is what they go by (including season tickets)
Attendance on Saturday on 11:08 - Feb 2 with 2130 viewsBoundy

I've no reason not to attend because of the inaction during the transfer window , my ST was bought for this season so I'm nor sure why ST holder would not go, I understand walkings are different and will impact the Club by non attendance .

Attendance on Saturday on 11:26 - Feb 2 with 2118 viewspete

Attendance on Saturday on 10:48 - Feb 2 by SullutaCreturned

Me too. All the owners will see is the bottom line, they wo t hear any booing aimed at them.

I don't expect us to have owners who spend endlessly but it would be nice to have honesty, it would be nice if it didn't look like they were lying to everyone including our manager, and managers before him.
The Swans are fast becoming like an ex girlfriend to me, used to enjoy it, used to love it but we grew apart and the outcome is inevitable. Loyalty isn't endless, I'm not a labrador.

agree these people have wrecked the club stretch the truth make false promises to every one, change the goal posts, dont show any intrest in improving the club on the playing side, and do not put any new cash in and this is not the only window this has happened we lost 2 good managers because of their involment and who now wants to deal with swansea fc no wonder players wont sign new contracts and untill these useles people leave this is what we will get time after time untill there is nothing else to sell
Attendance on Saturday on 12:08 - Feb 2 with 2078 viewswhiterock

Attendance on Saturday on 11:26 - Feb 2 by pete

agree these people have wrecked the club stretch the truth make false promises to every one, change the goal posts, dont show any intrest in improving the club on the playing side, and do not put any new cash in and this is not the only window this has happened we lost 2 good managers because of their involment and who now wants to deal with swansea fc no wonder players wont sign new contracts and untill these useles people leave this is what we will get time after time untill there is nothing else to sell

Except the £10+ million put in by Jake, Lev and Kap
Attendance on Saturday on 12:41 - Feb 2 with 2054 viewsBoundy

Attendance on Saturday on 12:08 - Feb 2 by whiterock

Except the £10+ million put in by Jake, Lev and Kap

Wasn't that a loan against the Club ?

Attendance on Saturday on 12:49 - Feb 2 with 2050 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Attendance on Saturday on 21:35 - Feb 1 by builthjack

I will be there supporting the team.

I will be there shaking my head and tutting audibly.

I might even shake my fist and say “why I ouggghtaa” at one point.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024