Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slammed 70s 18:52 - Feb 3 with 1125 viewsSirjohnalot

Watching this at the moment, what comes across (other than the state of the pitches ) is how well spoken the players are. Started watching the modern one but turned it off as Gareth Thomas was effing and jeffing all the time. Ruined it. (Watching it with mum and dad so didn’t want them to hear that).
Slammed 70s on 18:56 - Feb 3 with 1110 viewsonehunglow

Watched them both.
Both well made
Been reading Ian Fitzpatrick in the NZ Herald and how he hates the modern game .
What he finds staggering is the way player run at opponents low with their head exposed.
Bring back the Ruck as it was.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Slammed 70s on 18:57 - Feb 3 with 1109 viewsTreforys_Jack

I really enjoyed, brought back so many memories from when my Father used to take me to watch them train, I never actually knew where it was, bit watching that, I realise it was the Afan Lido, anyone know if its still there? Found the last 20mis of the third episode very poignant and a little sad.
What a team though. 👏
Slammed 70s on 18:59 - Feb 3 with 1100 viewsonehunglow

Slammed 70s on 18:57 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

I really enjoyed, brought back so many memories from when my Father used to take me to watch them train, I never actually knew where it was, bit watching that, I realise it was the Afan Lido, anyone know if its still there? Found the last 20mis of the third episode very poignant and a little sad.
What a team though. 👏

I’ve yet to watch the 3rd programme
What is striking is the size of players now compared to then
Also JPR looks like he is fit enough to play now. His hair is the bloody same
A nutter and my favourite nutter too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Slammed 70s on 19:05 - Feb 3 with 1090 viewsTreforys_Jack

Also Jon did you notice how many high tackles there were, amazed JPR still has a head on his shoulders. So many tries would be disallowed today.
Slammed 70s on 19:31 - Feb 3 with 1070 viewsSirjohnalot

Slammed 70s on 19:05 - Feb 3 by Treforys_Jack

Also Jon did you notice how many high tackles there were, amazed JPR still has a head on his shoulders. So many tries would be disallowed today.

Ha, yes just said the same thing to my dad.

(I’ve watched series 1 before at home, and it’s really good but the constant F words from Alfie just made him seem a bit thick. You’re making a documentary not talking to mates in the pub
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024