Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 45001 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:14 - Mar 31 with 2177 viewsMick_S

My son is on the way to hike Snowdon and met some of the team at Norton services. Had a few photos. My youngest is 6 foot 1 and had a snap next to Sam Field. Bejesus, SF is a tall lad.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:28 - Mar 31 with 2147 viewsNorthantsHoop

Our history of results or let's say no results is firmly planted in the NW region. I hope for a result but this game has unfortunately Charity Park Rangers written all over it, but you never know.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:44 - Mar 31 with 2116 viewsdmm

I've kept plugging away for a 1-1 result for ages now and will do so again in the hope that result must come up sometime. It's the best hope I have just now.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:57 - Mar 31 with 2084 viewscolinallcars

What's the weather forecast for the Wigan area ? Hopefully not too windy and rainy for our shrinking violets.
Seriously though, the team needs to be far more adverserial for a relegation scrap.
Surely with the right attitude we can beat 'em.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:03 - Mar 31 with 2067 viewsRangersw12

One nil loss 😢
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:09 - Mar 31 with 2052 viewsSuffolk

I hate international breaks. Saturday evenings just aren't the same without the raging hump. 1-1.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:21 - Mar 31 with 2019 viewsaston_hoop

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:57 - Mar 31 by Northernr

Dean Richards?

Trevor Richards, the lad on loan from Bournemouth. Or something like that, I don't really remember him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:24 - Mar 31 with 2007 viewsHarbour

An optimistic 0-0 got to stop the rot sometime....I hope!
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:26 - Mar 31 with 2003 viewsDorse

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:21 - Mar 31 by aston_hoop

Trevor Richards, the lad on loan from Bournemouth. Or something like that, I don't really remember him.

Viv Richards. Should stiffen up the top order.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 1981 viewsdmm

And Keith Richards will get 'em rockin'
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 19:04 - Mar 31 with 1964 viewsVancouverHoop

Who's the LB in our B team? Maybe he should be given a shot tomorrow.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 19:25 - Mar 31 with 1941 viewsted_hendrix

Unless something akin to biblical proportions has happened behind the scenes on the training pitch then I can't see beyond us losing somewhere In the region 3-0 maybe 4-0.
We might score a goal ourselves but that Is unlikely.
Anyway I will leave you with a quote from Bert Einstein that has nothing to do with football or has anything to do with anything really, having said that though old Bert Einstein did have a ridiculous looking moustache.

Anyway--said quote.

“A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit, and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:00 - Mar 31 with 1890 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I'd play Claire Richards rather than most of our team. Hell, stick H in there too.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:03 - Mar 31 with 1890 viewsnumptydumpty

Cliff Richards and with his sway up on high, perhaps bit of divine intervention would not go amiss !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:17 - Mar 31 with 1848 viewsDamo1962

Not losing would be great. Is that too much to ask for?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:30 - Mar 31 with 1846 viewsSonofpugwash

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:26 - Mar 31 by Dorse

Viv Richards. Should stiffen up the top order.

Denise Richards would muller our back line.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:36 - Mar 31 with 1843 viewsBucksRanger

Reed Richards would win every header.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 21:11 - Mar 31 with 1810 viewsDorse

Ahem... richie? Richie?! RICHIE!!!

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 21:19 - Mar 31 with 1804 viewsLanhoop

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/inside-training-310323/

Looked like Paal and Illy fairly involved.

Lesser spotted JCS doing laps too.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 23:00 - Mar 31 with 1685 viewsjoe90

Come on U’rsssssss!

A solid 0-0.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 23:24 - Mar 31 with 1659 viewsHayesender

I've chosen today to give up my 20+ a day smoking habit. May have to lock myself in a wardrobe tomorrow

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 23:37 - Mar 31 with 1640 viewsqprxtc

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 23:24 - Mar 31 by Hayesender

I've chosen today to give up my 20+ a day smoking habit. May have to lock myself in a wardrobe tomorrow

If we lose because you choose to live I’ll never forgive you.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 08:14 - Apr 1 with 1519 viewsDorse

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 23:24 - Mar 31 by Hayesender

Careful. If some frosty hornbag offers you some Turkish Delight if you'll bring your mates next time, decline politely and hide under the stairs instead.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 8:20]

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 09:54 - Apr 1 with 1422 viewsDannyPaddox

Bad news: I dreamt we lost 1-0.

Good news: Florence Nightingale got the winner so unlikely to happen.

Saying that I haven’t seen the Wigan squad. If she is in it and yet to score a league goal you can bet she will today.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 10:02 - Apr 1 with 1411 viewsQPRSteve

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 09:54 - Apr 1 by DannyPaddox

Bad news: I dreamt we lost 1-0.

Good news: Florence Nightingale got the winner so unlikely to happen.

Saying that I haven’t seen the Wigan squad. If she is in it and yet to score a league goal you can bet she will today.

Bad news! Wigan have just signed an unattached Romanian play called Florint Nittengal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024