Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 45294 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:11 - Apr 1 with 2393 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:06 - Apr 1 by TacticalR

The only ray of light is Willock, who looks capable of creating all sorts of problems in the box.

What in the name of God has happened to Johansen?

How many free kicks have we wasted? How poor has the touch of so many of our players been?

You could make glue out of a lot of these wasters.See Dykes is putting in his familiar shift as well.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:14 - Apr 1 with 2305 viewsVancouverHoop

Man for man Wigan are at least as bad as we are, worse probably, but they have a goal. We don't.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:15 - Apr 1 with 2220 viewsed_83

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:05 - Apr 1 by terryb

Yes, we have been Paul! Wigan might be even worse, but they are in front & won't care.

It is slightly better than the last game & Willock has provided a little, but we don't look as if we will ever score. A superb save from Dieng to deny Dunne.

The crossing/passing from Laird & Paal has been awful.

Agree with all of this, except it was Balogun with the attempted own goal!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:16 - Apr 1 with 2186 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:07 - Apr 1 by Spaghetti_Hoops

In five of the last 10 seasons you only needed 42 points to stay up.
I reckon we'll need a points deduction to be relegated this season.
But having fun reading the Drama Queens take on it all.

Nearly as much fun as your delusional utterances.. Get back to me when we are safe.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:16 - Apr 1 with 2184 viewsloftboy

Huddersfield now winning ffs

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 2103 viewsconnell10

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:16 - Apr 1 by loftboy

Warnock magic

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 2088 viewsJigsore

Huddersfield 2-1 up

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 2053 viewsPinnerPaul

Yep, its 3 points now!
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 2057 viewsR_from_afar

I'm following this while doing a cycling session on my rollers, oh, and while also praying 🙏

Come on Rangers, give us something to cling on to.

Thanks for the updates, gang!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 2057 viewsMick_S

3-1

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 with 1996 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:11 - Apr 1 by connell10

Drama Queens???? So your not a least bit worried that we will go down ?? I'll have what ever your on mate.

It's unlikely, but who knows.
Anyway can't see the point in getting too down about it until the last couple of games. There's talent in the team which will probably revive if and when the chips are down.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:19 - Apr 1 with 1984 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 by Mick_S

3-1

So much for relying on others!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:19 - Apr 1 with 1973 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:15 - Apr 1 by ed_83

Agree with all of this, except it was Balogun with the attempted own goal!

And yet Dunne got hooked at H/T🤔
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:19 - Apr 1 with 1962 viewsRs_Holy

that was a chance!!!!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:19 - Apr 1 with 1936 viewsVancouverHoop

We are much better since Illy came on.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:20 - Apr 1 with 1857 viewsjoolsyp

Would like to see Lowe for Martin who has been largely ineffective (not the only one).
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:22 - Apr 1 with 1721 viewscolinallcars

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:17 - Apr 1 by connell10

Warnock magic

All he's got to say is “aye oop lads, you're better than QPR, I used to manage 'em”
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:22 - Apr 1 with 1717 viewsVancouverHoop

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:20 - Apr 1 by joolsyp

Would like to see Lowe for Martin who has been largely ineffective (not the only one).

Think Dykes is more likely to come off. He's looking a bit gassed.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:23 - Apr 1 with 1653 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:19 - Apr 1 by PinnerPaul

So much for relying on others!

It's a fools errand alright Paul. We have our salvation in our own hands...yet can't manage even a goal or a point.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:24 - Apr 1 with 1595 viewswesty

Why can I not get this out of my head…
The boys gave me everything, they really did
I’m proud of the boys
They are gutted in there
We threw everything at them
I believe in these boys
They are top top players.

Ffs what a shower of shit tbh.

Gutless
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:24 - Apr 1 with 1575 viewsMick_S

Hair bear bunch brum winning.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:24 - Apr 1 with 1570 viewsCamberleyR

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:22 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

Think Dykes is more likely to come off. He's looking a bit gassed.

Yeah, thanks Steve Clarke you ch*ls** c*nt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:27 - Apr 1 with 1340 viewsCamberleyR

Huddersfield 4-1

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:27 - Apr 1 with 1274 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:23 - Apr 1 by Damo1962

It's a fools errand alright Paul. We have our salvation in our own hands...yet can't manage even a goal or a point.

I agree.

That's what I said above - 3, maybe 4 points is all it needs, but we don't look like getting them do we?

Of course its possible - we've done this down the years inc in the PL, but its looking grim I admit.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:27 - Apr 1 with 1262 viewsMelakaRanger

Paals cross sums up this team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024