Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City 19:01 - Apr 23 with 3008 viewsNotLoyal

What’s the score on Saturday ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 22:48 - Apr 24 with 2920 viewsbuilthjack

0-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 13:35 - Apr 25 with 2884 viewsBoundy

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 22:48 - Apr 24 by builthjack

0-2

0-3

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 13:41 - Apr 25 with 2875 viewsonehunglow

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 13:35 - Apr 25 by Boundy

0-3

0-4

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 16:02 - Apr 25 with 2842 viewsWhiterockin

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 13:41 - Apr 25 by onehunglow

0-4

0-5

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 17:02 - Apr 25 with 2804 viewscontroversial_jack

1 - 1
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 2678 views1462jack

1-3 COYS
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 16:57 - Apr 27 with 2568 viewsBadlands

0 - 2

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 2514 viewsHellesdonJack

4-2 to the Swans. Has a nice, comforting familiarity to it.
Login to get fewer ads

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 21:04 - Apr 27 with 2470 viewsswan_si

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 19:09 - Apr 27 by HellesdonJack

4-2 to the Swans. Has a nice, comforting familiarity to it.

Oh what a night ( day )
Early May back in 2003
Was a very special time for me
What a scoreline, what a night ( day )

Poetic licensed. 🤔
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 07:56 - Apr 28 with 2419 views1462jack

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 21:04 - Apr 27 by swan_si

Oh what a night ( day )
Early May back in 2003
Was a very special time for me
What a scoreline, what a night ( day )

Poetic licensed. 🤔

I’m not one of the lucky ones who were there , unfortunately I was plying my trade in londonderry , luckily I was on QRF so in camp ,so got to see the goal updates on the box , must have been some game to watch live
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 16:04 - Apr 28 with 2333 viewsswan_si

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 07:56 - Apr 28 by 1462jack

I’m not one of the lucky ones who were there , unfortunately I was plying my trade in londonderry , luckily I was on QRF so in camp ,so got to see the goal updates on the box , must have been some game to watch live

Emotions were all over the place, never experienced so many ups and downs in such a short space of time, bursting into laughter days later for no reason ( well of course there was a reason, but it was spontaneous), electric atmosphere, best feeling I've had outside of a bedroom. 🤪
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 19:36 - Apr 28 with 2266 viewsKeithHaynes

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 16:04 - Apr 28 by swan_si

Emotions were all over the place, never experienced so many ups and downs in such a short space of time, bursting into laughter days later for no reason ( well of course there was a reason, but it was spontaneous), electric atmosphere, best feeling I've had outside of a bedroom. 🤪

I love the football liaison officer of the time, Lyn Phillips ( RIP ) story of the pre match briefing. Just had to include it.

The pre match police briefing to the referee : Swans v Tigers and other animals 26th Apr 2023 15:32
An eleven goal thriller at Boothferry Park signalled the end of Jan Molby’s reign as Swans manager at the end of August 1997. It was an odd sacking at the time as the Swans had won two games already that season and weren’t looking too bad. But then a look at the owners of the time and all questions are answered. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 20:58 - Apr 28 with 2223 viewsswan_si

PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 19:36 - Apr 28 by KeithHaynes

I love the football liaison officer of the time, Lyn Phillips ( RIP ) story of the pre match briefing. Just had to include it.

The pre match police briefing to the referee : Swans v Tigers and other animals 26th Apr 2023 15:32
An eleven goal thriller at Boothferry Park signalled the end of Jan Molby’s reign as Swans manager at the end of August 1997. It was an odd sacking at the time as the Swans had won two games already that season and weren’t looking too bad. But then a look at the owners of the time and all questions are answered. 0

👏👏👍🦢🦢
PredictaJack : Hull City v Swansea City on 07:53 - Apr 29 with 2150 viewsRichardO

0-3 pleases just to keep the points and goal difference going in the right direction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024