Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MPs claim driving fines on expenses 21:43 - May 27 with 1688 viewsmajorraglan

The Independent reporting that a number of MP’s have billed the tax payer for their driving fines, it’s outrageous. A number of those who've been approached claim to have made mistakes!!! The people who’ve made the mistakes are the electorate who’ve voted these individuals in to office and IPSO who process the claims- they should have told the MP’s to sling their hook!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/driving-fines-mps-expenses-suella
MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 22:13 - May 27 with 1667 viewsbritferry

Suella, home secretary caught speeding LOL

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 23:10 - May 27 with 1640 viewsbuilthjack

Disgusting creatures

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 06:01 - May 28 with 1581 viewsfelixstowe_jack

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 23:10 - May 27 by builthjack

Disgusting creatures

Really resorting to the gutter now if you think all MPs are disgusting creatures.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 06:09 - May 28 with 1580 viewsbuilthjack

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 06:01 - May 28 by felixstowe_jack

Really resorting to the gutter now if you think all MPs are disgusting creatures.

Are you defending that lot in the above article?
Really?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 07:57 - May 28 with 1559 viewsfelixstowe_jack

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 06:09 - May 28 by builthjack

Really?

Not defending anyone but labeling everyone as disgusting creatures is not good even the Labour the MPs who were jailed for motoring offences and the MPs jailed during the expenses scandal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 09:55 - May 28 with 1517 viewsmajorraglan

BBC now reporting 3 Conservative MP’s including a Minister and 1 x SNP MP.

It looks like 1 of the above has claimed 4 times and a second for 2 offences. Outrageous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65736601
MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 11:19 - May 29 with 1436 viewsmax936

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 07:57 - May 28 by felixstowe_jack

Not defending anyone but labeling everyone as disgusting creatures is not good even the Labour the MPs who were jailed for motoring offences and the MPs jailed during the expenses scandal.

Here it is again, when ever Tories are criticised in Felix comes with references to Labour, forever predictable.
[Post edited 29 May 2023 17:18]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 15:23 - May 29 with 1400 viewsSullutaCreturned

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 11:19 - May 29 by max936

Here it is again, when ever Tories are criticised in Felix comes with references to Labour, forever predictable.
[Post edited 29 May 2023 17:18]

I don't care which party they are from, whoever uses the ublic purse like this is a disgusting creature. Anybody who uses their government positin to try and avoid justice is also a disgusting creature. There are disgusting creatures all across the political spectrum.
Login to get fewer ads

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 17:21 - May 29 with 1379 viewsmax936

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 15:23 - May 29 by SullutaCreturned

I don't care which party they are from, whoever uses the ublic purse like this is a disgusting creature. Anybody who uses their government positin to try and avoid justice is also a disgusting creature. There are disgusting creatures all across the political spectrum.

Not arguing, my point is that Felix always jumps in with his size 12's using Labours misdemeanour's of the past to defend his beloved Tory party.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 17:57 - May 29 with 1365 viewsbuilthjack

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 17:21 - May 29 by max936

Not arguing, my point is that Felix always jumps in with his size 12's using Labours misdemeanour's of the past to defend his beloved Tory party.

It’s what the Tories have always done. When things go wrong, they never hold their hands up. They blame others.
Always.

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 18:11 - May 29 with 1354 viewsKeithHaynes

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 06:09 - May 28 by builthjack

Really?

Anyone in any form of employment should receive the same punishment when they commit offences not just picking out a few jibs because it suits. But this is a step further and for me it is disgusting, and I don’t care what party they come from. Should be struck off.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 20:55 - May 29 with 1331 viewsSullutaCreturned

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 17:21 - May 29 by max936

Felix does have his blinkers on, or is just too good at whataboutery. There are those who defend labour too mind, even when they are as guilty as sin too.

Politicians, lowering standards ever since I can remember.
MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 20:57 - May 29 with 1328 viewswaynekerr55

My local MP is one. Shame, as he's a decent constituency MP and he's helped me a couple of times.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 09:45 - May 30 with 1288 viewsonehunglow

MPs claim driving fines on expenses on 18:11 - May 29 by KeithHaynes

Anyone in any form of employment should receive the same punishment when they commit offences not just picking out a few jibs because it suits. But this is a step further and for me it is disgusting, and I don’t care what party they come from. Should be struck off.

Indeed.Any party.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024