Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerhard Struber 15:23 - Jun 1 with 2182 viewsalibaba

🤫
Gerhard Struber on 15:48 - Jun 1 with 2105 viewsThrasher6

Perfect.....a losing mentality and racist.....he's going to fit in quite nicely here.....

From Wikipedia...
Struber faced heavy scrutiny as the New York Red Bulls started the 2023 season with one win, four losses, and six draws in the first eleven games, as well as keeping Dante Vanzeir in a match against the San Jose Earthquakes after the player used a racial slur against Earthquakes player Jeremy Ebobisse. Later it was proven that Vanzeir was talking against the referee - and not his opponent Ebobisse - and that his words, although they could be described as somewhat offensive, weren't racial at all. Struber departed the club in May 2023.[9][10]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Gerhard Struber on 15:59 - Jun 1 with 2069 viewsBryanSwan

Gerhard Struber on 15:48 - Jun 1 by Thrasher6

Perfect.....a losing mentality and racist.....he's going to fit in quite nicely here.....

From Wikipedia...
Struber faced heavy scrutiny as the New York Red Bulls started the 2023 season with one win, four losses, and six draws in the first eleven games, as well as keeping Dante Vanzeir in a match against the San Jose Earthquakes after the player used a racial slur against Earthquakes player Jeremy Ebobisse. Later it was proven that Vanzeir was talking against the referee - and not his opponent Ebobisse - and that his words, although they could be described as somewhat offensive, weren't racial at all. Struber departed the club in May 2023.[9][10]

How does that make him a racist exactly?

Not that I'd fancy him to take over down here, he hasn't exactly been convincing at his previous clubs.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Gerhard Struber on 12:31 - Jun 2 with 1669 viewsalibaba

Gerhard Struber on 15:59 - Jun 1 by BryanSwan

How does that make him a racist exactly?

Not that I'd fancy him to take over down here, he hasn't exactly been convincing at his previous clubs.

We're in talks. I hear Andrew Sparkes (GK coach) will also return to the club as part of the coaching team.
Gerhard Struber on 14:23 - Jun 2 with 1514 viewsWhiterockin

Gerhard Struber on 15:48 - Jun 1 by Thrasher6

From Wikipedia...

So how is he a racist.

"Later it was proven that Vanzeir was talking against the referee - and not his opponent Ebobisse - and that his words, although they could be described as somewhat offensive, weren't racial at all. Struber departed the club in May 2023"
Gerhard Struber on 14:32 - Jun 2 with 1487 viewsKeithHaynes

Explained.

New manager watching brief : Gerhard Struber : Wolfsberger AC, Barnsley & NY Red Bulls 2nd Jun 2023 14:22
Another manager in the ‘out of work’ category is Gerhard Struber, the forty six year old coach has some success behind him even if it is keeping a team in a league as opposed to anything else. He left his role at New York Red Bulls a few weeks back after a string of poor results and criticism regards his teams goalscoring record. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gerhard Struber on 14:44 - Jun 2 with 1452 viewsmagicdaps10

Daniel Farke just become available, would be a good option.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gerhard Struber on 16:17 - Jun 2 with 1348 viewseddie71

Gerhard Struber on 14:44 - Jun 2 by magicdaps10

Daniel Farke just become available, would be a good option.

I could get behind that.
Gerhard Struber on 07:56 - Jun 3 with 1184 viewsjackrmee

Gerhard Struber on 16:17 - Jun 2 by eddie71

I could get behind that.

Yeah I really like Farke.
Don’t like the sound of Struber, due to his results only.
Chris Davies or Brenda for me

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Gerhard Struber on 08:15 - Jun 3 with 1173 viewsguthrieintherain

Gerhard Struber on 07:56 - Jun 3 by jackrmee

Brenda was on 8 million a year at Leicester out of our price range I think.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Gerhard Struber on 08:30 - Jun 3 with 1155 viewsKeithHaynes

Gerhard Struber on 07:56 - Jun 3 by jackrmee

Definitely won’t be Rodgers. 100%

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024