Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter is officially over 12:22 - Jun 24 with 2699 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City can confirm the departure of chief executive Julian Winter with immediate effect.

The club would like to thank Julian for his efforts over three seasons in the role and wish him well for the future.
Winter is officially over on 14:21 - Jun 25 with 702 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 22:30 - Jun 24 by Fireboy2

Proof is in the pudding, we went backwards whilst he was here, we were warned by the Huddersfield fans.

I asked yo to justify this scathing comment of yours.

"stole a living the waste of f@#£ing skin.""

You cannot back it up. Low ball comment.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Winter is officially over on 14:23 - Jun 25 with 694 viewsonehunglow

Winter is officially over on 14:21 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I don’t think Winter was to blame for that which bothered us most.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Winter is officially over on 14:30 - Jun 25 with 682 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 22:37 - Jun 24 by max936

The Resolven sheep is still at it then?

Luckily for me I can't see it so can't read it.

If you want to debate with me you can. I am of rural stock but worldly and well travelled. I am not surprised you have gone to bed and hidden under a blanket and hope I go away. Get you mam to check my posts for you.

You can meekly sing "We know what we are" to the far right English hoards from Millwall without a comment from me.

Winter is officially over on 14:34 - Jun 25 with 672 viewsonehunglow

Winter is officially over on 14:30 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

If you want to debate with me you can. I am of rural stock but worldly and well travelled. I am not surprised you have gone to bed and hidden under a blanket and hope I go away. Get you mam to check my posts for you.

You can meekly sing "We know what we are" to the far right English hoards from Millwall without a comment from me.

That’s typical comment from one crippled by insecurity by living in a narrow valley of everlasting death .

I can think of many to lock horns with but max is not one . Plenty around to vent your crushed up spleen.

Lamb chops for tea with mint source

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Winter is officially over on 14:40 - Jun 25 with 669 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 14:34 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

That’s typical comment from one crippled by insecurity by living in a narrow valley of everlasting death .

I can think of many to lock horns with but max is not one . Plenty around to vent your crushed up spleen.

Lamb chops for tea with mint source

I want to lock horns with Max but he has ran away.

If I was insecure I would not take on 10,000 thicko Taffys singing "we know what we are" ((Criminal deviants).

I can always rely on you to give the low life of Millwall a free pass. London a great city by the way.

Winter is officially over on 22:07 - Jun 25 with 592 viewsFireboy2

Winter is officially over on 14:21 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Ok then in will simplify it.

He did very little for very much and therefore stole a living.

Good enough for your pretty boy
Winter is officially over on 23:55 - Jun 25 with 553 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 22:07 - Jun 25 by Fireboy2

Ok then in will simplify it.

He did very little for very much and therefore stole a living.

Good enough for your pretty boy

I want you to explain your comment not make even more simple. It was too simple and I do not buy it. No where near good enough. The much maligned Trust is singing his praises and they worked with him directly.

Winter is officially over on 08:00 - Jun 26 with 495 viewsDr_Winston

There's an awful lot of people who don't have the foggiest idea of what Winter did day to day who seem awfully insistent that he was rubbish at it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Winter is officially over on 08:12 - Jun 26 with 492 viewsguthrieintherain

Winter is officially over on 08:00 - Jun 26 by Dr_Winston

There's an awful lot of people who don't have the foggiest idea of what Winter did day to day who seem awfully insistent that he was rubbish at it.

He gave me the impression that he was the type who would walk about the office all day with a piece of paper in his hand trying to look busy.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Winter is officially over on 12:49 - Jun 26 with 434 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 08:12 - Jun 26 by guthrieintherain

He gave me the impression that he was the type who would walk about the office all day with a piece of paper in his hand trying to look busy.

Perceptions can be misleading. The perception of Birch was that he was extremely shrewd and efficient.

The fact that he gave for free the whole Swansea squad plus media team up for promoting Black Lives Matter suggests otherwise.

A simple check of their web page would ave told him they are a political group promoting alternative lifestyles which have nothing in common with Swansea city that promotes liberal family values and respect for the law.

None of the football big shots are big enough to admit their gross error of judgement.

Winter is officially over on 13:56 - Jun 26 with 395 viewsWhiterockin

Winter is officially over on 12:49 - Jun 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Perceptions can be misleading. The perception of Birch was that he was extremely shrewd and efficient.

The fact that he gave for free the whole Swansea squad plus media team up for promoting Black Lives Matter suggests otherwise.

A simple check of their web page would ave told him they are a political group promoting alternative lifestyles which have nothing in common with Swansea city that promotes liberal family values and respect for the law.

None of the football big shots are big enough to admit their gross error of judgement.

He gets the decisions that matter right, thats why he got the jobs at Spurs and CE of the EFL.
Winter is officially over on 14:33 - Jun 26 with 355 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 13:56 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

He gets the decisions that matter right, thats why he got the jobs at Spurs and CE of the EFL.

So you are saying the BLM incident did not matter?

I suggest to you he was gullible in this instance and did not do due research. The whole FA were taken for a ride and changed horses in the river to cover their tracks.

Winter is officially over on 15:59 - Jun 26 with 336 viewsWhiterockin

Winter is officially over on 14:33 - Jun 26 by ReslovenSwan1

So you are saying the BLM incident did not matter?

I suggest to you he was gullible in this instance and did not do due research. The whole FA were taken for a ride and changed horses in the river to cover their tracks.

To me no. If the players want to take the knee, I couldn't care either way. Same as I couldn't care about the sheep chant. No do I waste time keeping on about the trust all the time, they burnt their bridges end of. Simple life for me and I enjoy it, instead of letting things eat me up inside.
Winter is officially over on 16:39 - Jun 26 with 316 viewsReslovenSwan1

Winter is officially over on 15:59 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

To me no. If the players want to take the knee, I couldn't care either way. Same as I couldn't care about the sheep chant. No do I waste time keeping on about the trust all the time, they burnt their bridges end of. Simple life for me and I enjoy it, instead of letting things eat me up inside.

I was explaining than Birch does not deserve the praise he gets while Winter get abuse. Your feelings are neither here or there. Birch sold the club to US activists use for nothing. The club should not allow itself to get duped like this.

Sheep chants and the close up and personal abuse is "ethnically aggravated disorderly conduct" in law. It is similar to monkey chants and other ethnic slurs. You are entitled not to care about ethnic slurs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024