Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By-election results 06:18 - Jul 21 with 2913 viewsWhiterockin

Labour win one
Lib Dems win one
Conservatives hold one

So who is it a good result for?
0
By-election results on 14:45 - Jul 22 with 530 viewsA_Fans_Dad

By-election results on 19:21 - Jul 21 by Whiterockin

That is a fair point. I would like to see some aggressive policies by Labour on how the plan to improve things.


Be very careful what you wish for.
1
By-election results on 16:27 - Jul 22 with 478 viewsSullutaCreturned

By-election results on 21:37 - Jul 21 by majorraglan

Or the Conservatives will take them as they’ve done before, I’d keep my powder dry and let the tortes rip themselves apart.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2023 21:37]


You've said this before, I disagreed then as I do now.

The tories are so bad that labour has gained but Starmer should be attacking them all out, he should push them hard because they are on the verge of collapse, he could win Labour a lareg majority and be able to run the country as Labour wants and then we could all see what labour are made of.

He's being a wet lettuce though, he looks happy to coast over the line and maybe with a hung Parliament and I have to wonder why?
Do labour have any real ideas, any plans? All Ive heard is about the thinsg they won't change, like the HS2 financial issue (no money for Wales) and he was wishy washy over ULEZ too, in Yorkshire, he told BBC political reporter Chris Mason that Labour needed to listen but it was too early say what should happen next.

He's not trying to win it, he's trying to let the tories lose it and that's not good enough, in my opinion.
0
By-election results on 16:41 - Jul 22 with 468 viewsonehunglow

By-election results on 16:27 - Jul 22 by SullutaCreturned

You've said this before, I disagreed then as I do now.

The tories are so bad that labour has gained but Starmer should be attacking them all out, he should push them hard because they are on the verge of collapse, he could win Labour a lareg majority and be able to run the country as Labour wants and then we could all see what labour are made of.

He's being a wet lettuce though, he looks happy to coast over the line and maybe with a hung Parliament and I have to wonder why?
Do labour have any real ideas, any plans? All Ive heard is about the thinsg they won't change, like the HS2 financial issue (no money for Wales) and he was wishy washy over ULEZ too, in Yorkshire, he told BBC political reporter Chris Mason that Labour needed to listen but it was too early say what should happen next.

He's not trying to win it, he's trying to let the tories lose it and that's not good enough, in my opinion.


As I see it,Tories are like a poor bull waiting for the last sword into the neck .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026