Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interest in Cullen 17:32 - Aug 18 with 1569 viewsswan_si

Stoke and Hull looking to sign him.
https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-stoke-city-and-hull-city-race-to-sign
Interest in Cullen on 20:14 - Aug 18 with 1389 viewsRhonddaSwans

Should be a ? on the end
I think this is just speculation as Cullen got 1 year plus a one year option
Can't see him leaving to be honest.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Interest in Cullen on 20:55 - Aug 18 with 1336 viewsWhiterockin

Interest in Cullen on 20:14 - Aug 18 by RhonddaSwans

Should be a ? on the end
I think this is just speculation as Cullen got 1 year plus a one year option
Can't see him leaving to be honest.

I wouldn't be surprised if a £3M offer came in for him, it may leave him with a decision to make.
Interest in Cullen on 21:36 - Aug 18 with 1284 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cullen is a t lot tougher proposition these days. He looked a bit lightweight earlier in his career. It looks as if he had beefed up and rafter hard. Determination and commitment can take you a long way.

All the mangers love this about him it seems.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Interest in Cullen on 05:05 - Aug 19 with 1153 viewsjack247

Piroe dependent I would have thought. I can’t see either of them being more attractive options than us to him if he is going to get plenty of game time.

If Piroe signs an extension, I can see it happening.
Interest in Cullen on 10:16 - Aug 19 with 1001 viewssaawonzee

Interest in Cullen on 20:55 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

I wouldn't be surprised if a £3M offer came in for him, it may leave him with a decision to make.

3 mill ?? I'd drive him there
Interest in Cullen on 10:35 - Aug 19 with 975 viewsWhiterockin

Interest in Cullen on 10:16 - Aug 19 by saawonzee

3 mill ?? I'd drive him there

I think he is worth more than Whittaker.
Interest in Cullen on 11:03 - Aug 19 with 927 viewsRichardO

He scored a number of goals last year and already provided two quality assists this year his performances have developed from a player who spend his time playing one touch football at Championship to one who can now linked up play by working hard to find empty spaces and knows when a defenders challenge is incoming and reacts accordingly and even in an aerial battle knows how to cause bigger defenders issues.
Was the point of having quality loans from clubs who we may have little chance of securing to just give us boost for maybe a year or actually assist in our younger players adapt and learn how to cope with a higher level of football.
Funny how we think some player can't step up with a higher change in level, we have seen plenty Swanse player rise to that challenge over recent years, as yet haven't seen anything to suggest Cullen isn't still learning and even as a squad player he is adding goals and assists to the team what more can you ask for?
For all the forwards we have brought in how many are upproven at Championship level yet, wouldn't be so quick to throw our youngsters away so quickly.
Interest in Cullen on 12:45 - Aug 19 with 843 viewsjack247

Interest in Cullen on 11:03 - Aug 19 by RichardO

He scored a number of goals last year and already provided two quality assists this year his performances have developed from a player who spend his time playing one touch football at Championship to one who can now linked up play by working hard to find empty spaces and knows when a defenders challenge is incoming and reacts accordingly and even in an aerial battle knows how to cause bigger defenders issues.
Was the point of having quality loans from clubs who we may have little chance of securing to just give us boost for maybe a year or actually assist in our younger players adapt and learn how to cope with a higher level of football.
Funny how we think some player can't step up with a higher change in level, we have seen plenty Swanse player rise to that challenge over recent years, as yet haven't seen anything to suggest Cullen isn't still learning and even as a squad player he is adding goals and assists to the team what more can you ask for?
For all the forwards we have brought in how many are upproven at Championship level yet, wouldn't be so quick to throw our youngsters away so quickly.

I’m all for loan players when our coming through aren’t good enough/yet ready for the first team. Aside from strengthening our squad, it allows us to send young players out to develop a la Josh Thomas. Cullen isn’t particularly young anymore and is 100% good enough for the first team.

I think all our strikers are on permanent contracts though?

Gut feeling is someone will come in for Piroe. If that happens I’m sure Cullen will stay. Counting Ginelly as a striker, four isn’t too many when you’re playing two up front. Especially if you’re playing a high intensity game.
Login to get fewer ads

Interest in Cullen on 13:17 - Aug 19 with 825 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cullen got one in three last season with some subs appearances included and is on a steep trajectory one often sees at 24 years old. I expected to see it with Garrick but it did not happen.

Lat t season good attributes were turned into deliverables goals assists and decent team performances. He stays fit and and much stronger. He has the correct mindset to do well Martin said "he trains like a beast".

He loves the club so should be kept. Swansea have long standing players Williams Monk Rangel Britton Routledge Dyer but rarely forwards.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024