Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... 21:03 - Aug 31 with 1147 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/ben-blythe-makes-barry-town-loan-move

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 1037 viewshobo

Looked very good on the couple of occasions I've seen him for the u21s
Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 1037 viewsKeithHaynes

Could be just the move he needs.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 21:57 - Aug 31 with 1018 viewsRhonddaSwans

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 21:49 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Im thinking Dan Williams when I wrote this.

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 23:10 - Aug 31 with 925 viewsmajorraglan

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 21:49 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Indeed, didn’t Joe Allen go to Wrexham back in the day.
Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 23:17 - Aug 31 with 916 viewsReslovenSwan1

The door is never closed. In my opinion if you go to Barry you really need to be a standout player. I saw Dan williams recently for TNS and he did he was not the best TNS player.

Lissah looks total class to me. I have seen him 3 times and he does the right thing every time.

Similarly Azeem who is a thoroughbred. I suspect he was at fault for tow AFBC goals the other night. Making your senior appearance out of position against a Premier league team and David Brooks returned was probably a big ask. He did not shirk standing in in Swansea's weak area.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 23:33 - Aug 31 with 901 viewsBarryTownSwam

Obvious bias as I watch Barry Town whenever there’s no clash with the Swans, but the Welsh Premier is a tough league for a rookie 21 year old developed in academy football. Barry were desperate for an additional centre half & it’s a fantastic opportunity for Ben to play every week & develop his game. Best wishes to Ben.
Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 00:22 - Sep 1 with 865 viewsRhonddaSwans

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 23:33 - Aug 31 by BarryTownSwam

Obvious bias as I watch Barry Town whenever there’s no clash with the Swans, but the Welsh Premier is a tough league for a rookie 21 year old developed in academy football. Barry were desperate for an additional centre half & it’s a fantastic opportunity for Ben to play every week & develop his game. Best wishes to Ben.

Dont take it as looking down on Barry Town ,they were massive in Welsh football years ago.
They were the TNS at one point.
Keep an eye on the lad for us! for one I will eat humble pie gladly if he makes it...
Good on you following you prem side and the Swans πŸ‘
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 0:46]

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 01:02 - Sep 1 with 843 viewsnyc_swans

just an observation, not about this specific guy, but why do the academy kids never seem to get a shot in the first team anymore until they're past 20 years old? you see other teams increasingly giving chances to 17-18 year olds, but here it seems like they're always a couple years older. just not good enough?

players can always improve but 21 is old for a prospect. see that a lot.
Login to get fewer ads

Gone to Barry πŸ˜‚ Obviously never gonna make it here then... on 08:16 - Sep 1 with 711 viewsjack247

Going to Barry doesn’t mean he won’t make it here.

I know nothing about the player, but for the type who are technically good but need toughening up that kind of move could be really beneficial.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024