Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth Tickets 14:36 - Oct 2 with 2062 viewsJohnw102

Anybody had theirs yet, match & coach? Friend rang ticket office earlier and was told that if we don't receive them by Friday they will be available at Plymouth ticket office, can just see 1,500 Jacks queuing up to get them, we might get to see second half!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Plymouth Tickets on 14:44 - Oct 2 with 2042 viewsWhiterockin

You should have the match ticked posted to you, probably arriving Wednesday. The tickets for the bus are emailed to you 48 hours prior to the match.
Plymouth Tickets on 15:55 - Oct 2 with 2000 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth Tickets on 14:44 - Oct 2 by Whiterockin

You should have the match ticked posted to you, probably arriving Wednesday. The tickets for the bus are emailed to you 48 hours prior to the match.

Remember to check your junk emails.
Plymouth Tickets on 16:53 - Oct 2 with 1969 viewsKeithHaynes

Did a check on the sales for our feature later in the week.
Told there are 1,711 tickets sold. Could have been more but extra netting will be placed between fans.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Plymouth Tickets on 20:34 - Oct 2 with 1914 viewsowainglyndwr

We haven't had ours , this is getting ridiculous especially when they charge administration fees , this happened previously for WBA , same thing ticket office collection at WBA
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 11:15]
Plymouth Tickets on 00:07 - Oct 3 with 1850 viewsSwans9

Getting the national express on Fri 7am back on Sunday so I have ring because they send them out to late to get them at the stadium. This has happened to me several times missing some of the game at Barnsley after waiting hour with someone in a wheelchair for them. Not the way to treat fans no excuse should send the tickets out earlier I got tickets soon as they came out. No defensive owners on this. I did get my Ipswich tickets for 41 quid on national express yesterday up on the Friday back on Sunday 10 h each way before delays. Well done 800 went Millwall with train strikes hardcore fans.
Plymouth Tickets on 00:12 - Oct 3 with 1848 viewsSwans9

It amazes me how massive threads on here over nothing and when something massive how late club sends tickets out has four replays. Went over 20 away last two seasons. Had qué on phone 30 m plus no one in qué tickets never turned up. So scrambling before kick off at away ticket office often waiting swans coach turn up with tickets.
Plymouth Tickets on 04:13 - Oct 3 with 1824 viewsbuilthjack

The ticket office these days is a shambles.
Basically, not enough staff to do the job.
Blame those “upstairs”.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plymouth Tickets on 10:28 - Oct 3 with 1760 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth Tickets on 00:12 - Oct 3 by Swans9

It amazes me how massive threads on here over nothing and when something massive how late club sends tickets out has four replays. Went over 20 away last two seasons. Had qué on phone 30 m plus no one in qué tickets never turned up. So scrambling before kick off at away ticket office often waiting swans coach turn up with tickets.

Different people, different threads, different agendas mate.

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth Tickets on 11:14 - Oct 3 with 1736 viewsowainglyndwr

Plymouth Tickets on 00:07 - Oct 3 by Swans9

Getting the national express on Fri 7am back on Sunday so I have ring because they send them out to late to get them at the stadium. This has happened to me several times missing some of the game at Barnsley after waiting hour with someone in a wheelchair for them. Not the way to treat fans no excuse should send the tickets out earlier I got tickets soon as they came out. No defensive owners on this. I did get my Ipswich tickets for 41 quid on national express yesterday up on the Friday back on Sunday 10 h each way before delays. Well done 800 went Millwall with train strikes hardcore fans.

Where are you staying in Plymouth, we've booked in at the city centre Friday to Sunday
Plymouth Tickets on 11:40 - Oct 3 with 1719 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth Tickets on 00:12 - Oct 3 by Swans9

We have a direct line of communication at the top of the club, if you want we can raise this with them ?

Plymouth Tickets on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 1691 viewssP7qupUf

Got mine in the post this morning
Plymouth Tickets on 12:56 - Oct 3 with 1690 viewssP7qupUf

Plymouth Tickets on 00:07 - Oct 3 by Swans9

Watch out for the "Charming Hostess" with the large rear end!!!!
Plymouth Tickets on 14:07 - Oct 3 with 1665 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth Tickets on 12:56 - Oct 3 by sP7qupUf

Watch out for the "Charming Hostess" with the large rear end!!!!

Central Element ? 😂

Plymouth Tickets on 14:41 - Oct 3 with 1655 viewsRhonddaSwans

Na mate the tickets will come up on the team bus.
That happened to me at Bristol City game in the fa cup.
So wait by our lads by the away stand and when our team arrives you will get your tickets 🎟️.
Don't panic I had never been through it till last year!

Whittaker hatrick incoming I can see that happening or he trys to hard and duffers shows why he wasn't wanted 😆

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Plymouth Tickets on 15:31 - Oct 3 with 1637 viewsSullutaCreturned

Plymouth Tickets on 11:40 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

We have a direct line of communication at the top of the club, if you want we can raise this with them ?

Not had mine yet but they've always arrived on a Wednesday before.

This should be raised, Keith. We pay a lot of money, not just for the ticket but the travelling, some use annual leave and on this thread, national express which can't be cheap as well as staying overnight.

Don't us fans deserve better?
Plymouth Tickets on 16:24 - Oct 3 with 1616 viewspencoedjack

Plymouth Tickets on 15:31 - Oct 3 by SullutaCreturned

Not had mine yet but they've always arrived on a Wednesday before.

This should be raised, Keith. We pay a lot of money, not just for the ticket but the travelling, some use annual leave and on this thread, national express which can't be cheap as well as staying overnight.

Don't us fans deserve better?

I’m surprised at you fella (you don’t come across as a drama queen) the games not till Saturday 👍

Gutted to be missing this one.

Plymouth used to be a naughty away trip back in the day although I’m sure things have changed & you will all be welcomed with open arms.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 16:26]
Plymouth Tickets on 17:55 - Oct 3 with 1571 viewsAguycalledJack

Ours arrived today. Looking forward to it.

Anybody know what parking is like down there? Last time I went, I seem to recall a large car park by the ground with a short walk to away end through what seemed to be a park. Is this still the case?
Plymouth Tickets on 18:58 - Oct 3 with 1540 views3swan

Plymouth Tickets on 17:55 - Oct 3 by AguycalledJack

Ours arrived today. Looking forward to it.

Anybody know what parking is like down there? Last time I went, I seem to recall a large car park by the ground with a short walk to away end through what seemed to be a park. Is this still the case?

Parking

Outland Road Car Park, adjacent to Home Park is a very large – and free! – car park. It is council-run, and is typically a park-and-ride car park into the city. It is free to use on match-days, but will obviously begin to fill up very early for many fixtures, especially local Derbies, Bank Holiday fixtures, etc.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/club/visiting-home-park
Plymouth Tickets on 19:04 - Oct 3 with 1521 views3swan

Plymouth Tickets on 18:58 - Oct 3 by 3swan

Parking

Outland Road Car Park, adjacent to Home Park is a very large – and free! – car park. It is council-run, and is typically a park-and-ride car park into the city. It is free to use on match-days, but will obviously begin to fill up very early for many fixtures, especially local Derbies, Bank Holiday fixtures, etc.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/club/visiting-home-park

Also

Car Parking

There is quite a large car park at the ground, which is free. However, this facility is now shared with a Plymouth City Centre ‘Park & Ride’ scheme, which means on most Saturday afternoons the car park is normally full before 1pm. Also, it can take some time (up to 30 minutes) to exit after the match has finished. Alternatively, there is another large car park at the nearby Plymouth Life Centre, which is free to use. As you go past Home Park on your left and then the Life Centre, go through a set of traffic lights and at the next traffic lights turn left (signposted Life Centre) for the car park. But again this car park fills up quite early and especially if there is an event also going on at the Life Centre. Please note that both these car parks are under the control of the local Council and if vehicles are not parked correctly in the marked bays, then you may end up with a £75 parking ticket for your trouble. So please don’t think about parking on a grass verge etc.. The Council Parking Wardens are out in force on matchdays, so you have been warned. Alternatively, there is some street parking on roads off Segrave Road (opposite Home Park), or on side roads off the main Outland Road (A386), heading away from the city centre towards the A38. There is also the option of renting a private driveway near Home Park via YourParkingSpace.co.uk.

Post Code for SAT NAV: PL2 3DQ

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/home-park-plymouth-ar
Plymouth Tickets on 19:20 - Oct 3 with 1502 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lads do me a favour get on Whittakers back from kick off!
Wind him up and frustrate him from the off.

Plymouth Tickets on 19:21 - Oct 3 with 1501 viewsRhonddaSwans

last year he played V derby and ripped them apart!
This year they will be counting on the same.
I hope we got a sell on cause there as we let him go for hardly anything.

Plymouth Tickets on 19:28 - Oct 4 with 1375 viewsSullutaCreturned

Plymouth Tickets on 16:24 - Oct 3 by pencoedjack

I’m surprised at you fella (you don’t come across as a drama queen) the games not till Saturday 👍

Gutted to be missing this one.

Plymouth used to be a naughty away trip back in the day although I’m sure things have changed & you will all be welcomed with open arms.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 16:26]

My tickets arrived today, like I said, Wednesday. If other fans don't get theirs despite there being plenty of time then shouldn't it be brought up.

Why should anyone have to queue at the away club for their ticket, specially if they miss part of the game, it's not right.

The last bit, we'll see. It's me and my son so I want a trouble free trip.
Plymouth Tickets on 10:47 - Oct 5 with 1287 viewslibertyx

I had mine yesterday. I ordered Millwall and Plymouth ticket on same booking so ordered very early but mine seem to be coming on Wednesday or Thursday before the game. Im a regular away traveller and go on the same bus with same people every week. The tickets seem to be sent out in batches because a lot of them had tickets last week. Why there is such a disparity in the way tickets are dispatched I dont know
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024