Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saville series 22:11 - Oct 9 with 1291 viewscontroversial_jack

That was powerful. Steve Coogan was so sinister and creepy
Saville series on 09:42 - Oct 12 with 1133 views1983

Watched all this last night in one sitting.

Scandalous what this freak got away with and shame on all those that let him do what he did and I'm sure they were a lot more aware than what we were led to believe in this programme.

Saville series on 10:04 - Oct 12 with 1119 viewsKeithHaynes

Saville series on 09:42 - Oct 12 by 1983

Watched all this last night in one sitting.

Scandalous what this freak got away with and shame on all those that let him do what he did and I'm sure they were a lot more aware than what we were led to believe in this programme.

They should have listened to the Sex Pistol !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Saville series on 10:11 - Oct 12 with 1116 viewsFireboy2

Can't watch it as it will wind me up with already knowing what that monster did and more importantly who let him get away with his horrible crimes.

And people still love the royals 🙄
Saville series on 10:15 - Oct 12 with 1104 viewsonehunglow

Saville series on 10:04 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Keith.
This much is true.
Had a girlfriend who had a brother who was a Royal Marine officer .
He brought me a signed photo of savile do a marine test with his head just above the water line .
When this all unravelled ,I ripped our loft to pieces looking for the photograph to have it join the Lance Armstrong book in the firepit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Saville series on 10:41 - Oct 12 with 1097 viewspencoedjack

Saville series on 10:11 - Oct 12 by Fireboy2

Can't watch it as it will wind me up with already knowing what that monster did and more importantly who let him get away with his horrible crimes.

And people still love the royals 🙄

Ed I don't think its about point scoring against the royals (or should we also include the pope & catholic church)

Its a hard watch, a horrendous human being who I hope is somewhere being tortured for all of the harm he did.
Saville series on 10:52 - Oct 12 with 1089 viewsonehunglow

Saville series on 10:41 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

Ed I don't think its about point scoring against the royals (or should we also include the pope & catholic church)

Its a hard watch, a horrendous human being who I hope is somewhere being tortured for all of the harm he did.

I am no royalist
However,I cannot stand politicising tragedies like this .
Savile had politicians of both persuasions taken in.
The Catholic Church however, has a history of not only allowing child abuse to go on but actually encouraging it. No organization is as corrupt morally as this collection of depraved despots who spent their lives making lives of children a nightmare which stayed with them forever .

Have a listen to what Sinead OConnor, Bob Geldof and Dave Allen had to say .

Saville series on 10:54 - Oct 12 with 1090 views1983

Saville series on 10:04 - Oct 12 by KeithHaynes

Here we go

Saville series on 11:18 - Oct 12 with 1082 viewspencoedjack

Saville series on 10:52 - Oct 12 by onehunglow

I am no royalist
However,I cannot stand politicising tragedies like this .
Savile had politicians of both persuasions taken in.
The Catholic Church however, has a history of not only allowing child abuse to go on but actually encouraging it. No organization is as corrupt morally as this collection of depraved despots who spent their lives making lives of children a nightmare which stayed with them forever .

Have a listen to what Sinead OConnor, Bob Geldof and Dave Allen had to say .

I find anything to do with child abuse hard to discuss (hence why I said this was a hard watch).

My grandkids are the most precious things in my life & if anyone hurt them I would gladly spend time behind bars & not regret 1 second whilst I was there.

People such as Huntly, Ian Watkins, Brady, Glitter should be hung, they are/were a pitiful waste of space on this earth, Id happily kick the stool from beneath them.
Login to get fewer ads

Saville series on 12:13 - Oct 12 with 1066 viewsonehunglow

Saville series on 11:18 - Oct 12 by pencoedjack

I find anything to do with child abuse hard to discuss (hence why I said this was a hard watch).

My grandkids are the most precious things in my life & if anyone hurt them I would gladly spend time behind bars & not regret 1 second whilst I was there.

People such as Huntly, Ian Watkins, Brady, Glitter should be hung, they are/were a pitiful waste of space on this earth, Id happily kick the stool from beneath them.

Me too Pen.we had ours later in life so it ramps it up rather .
I read it’s immoral for the State to execute.
I believe it’s immoral not to.
These people have no human rights nor any right to continue living
Nothing to do with deterrent but justice

Saville series on 22:42 - Oct 12 with 976 viewslifelong

Watched the series on I player, very difficult watch, evil evil man.
Saville series on 09:38 - Oct 13 with 921 viewsonehunglow

Saville series on 22:42 - Oct 12 by lifelong

Watched the series on I player, very difficult watch, evil evil man.

What is the worst aspect of all this is he was not arrested,tried ,sentenced and jailed for a long time .
He went to his grave smug

Saville series on 23:24 - Oct 23 with 750 viewscontroversial_jack

Series was a bit difficult to follow with going back to the past and then back to today. It was, “now then, now then, now then.”
Saville series on 07:22 - Oct 24 with 703 viewsTogg

Saville series on 09:38 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

What is the worst aspect of all this is he was not arrested,tried ,sentenced and jailed for a long time .
He went to his grave smug

He had them all in the palms of his hands. Thatcher, the royals, BBC charities etc etc. Good old Uncle Jim. Manipulator of the highest order. He could have been a cult leader, maybe he was?
The Establishment would not touch him. He was too powerful and he had the BBC by the proverbials. His shows were huge. Very few were brave enough to come forward and out him.
Saville series on 07:23 - Oct 24 with 702 viewsTogg

Saville series on 23:24 - Oct 23 by controversial_jack

Series was a bit difficult to follow with going back to the past and then back to today. It was, “now then, now then, now then.”

I saw what you did there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024