Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did it all go so right? - Interview 12:19 - Oct 27 with 2385 viewsNorthernr

Leicester oppo profile if you can stand it.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61155
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:30 - Oct 27 with 2234 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gulp!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:33 - Oct 27 with 2222 viewskingsburyR

Can someone ask Mr Vardy not to completely take the piss when he scores tomorrow.

Jamie Vardy is 19/20 to score anytime tomorrow.

That is free free money if he starts!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:39 - Oct 27 with 2206 viewstraininvain

Depressing stuff. Worth noting that Tom Cannon (CF) signed for £8m and yet to play a game for Leicester while Conor Coady cost a similar amount and can’t get near the first team.

Staggering to think that a club in our league can get away with spending the thick end of £16m on players who don’t get in the team and still have a near perfect record after 13 games.

Meanwhile we misspend £500k (see Taylor Richards) and it helps completely derail the club for the best part of two seasons.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:45 - Oct 27 with 2178 viewsNorthernr

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:39 - Oct 27 by traininvain

Depressing stuff. Worth noting that Tom Cannon (CF) signed for £8m and yet to play a game for Leicester while Conor Coady cost a similar amount and can’t get near the first team.

Staggering to think that a club in our league can get away with spending the thick end of £16m on players who don’t get in the team and still have a near perfect record after 13 games.

Meanwhile we misspend £500k (see Taylor Richards) and it helps completely derail the club for the best part of two seasons.

Tom Cannon who was basically the best striker in the league bar Cameron Archer when he was on loan at PNE.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:56 - Oct 27 with 2143 viewsNushnool

I don't see much there that we need to worry about.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:57 - Oct 27 with 2135 viewsBAWHoops

We got promoted at the exact same time as Leicester in 2014.
We were neck and neck with them when it came to finance etc. Their success over the last 10 years highlights how bad a job our owners did

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 14:08 - Oct 27 with 2089 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Long balls over the top you say.....Get your running boots on Sinclair.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 14:30 - Oct 27 with 2012 viewsMick_S

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 14:08 - Oct 27 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Long balls over the top you say.....Get your running boots on Sinclair.

I’d say it looks like the wrong week to give up playing Leicester.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 15:07 - Oct 27 with 1936 viewshubble

I remember the last time we played Leicester at home in the Championship and Vardy scored. Came running over to the corner flag in front of R block, gloating like a little goblin. He's going to fill his boots on Saturday, isn't he.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 15:13 - Oct 27 with 1919 viewsSK_hoops

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 13:39 - Oct 27 by traininvain

Conor Coady not getting into a champ side is mental. He was Wolves captain in the premier and playing for England not long ago. 30 too, not like he is 35.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 15:23 - Oct 27 with 1897 viewsJordanFoster

"We thought that would be Conor Coady, but he can't get a game, which says everything you need to know about our squad."

Cheers, just as we're about to strap into a Kakay - Field - Larkeche back 3.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 16:06 - Oct 27 with 1779 viewsOakR

That was actually quite nice reading someone who is actually happy after weeks of doom on here. It doesn't make tomorrow sound any easier, worse in fact, but we mostly knew that anyway. It all feels very odd and surreal right now.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 16:24 - Oct 27 with 1737 viewsNorthernr

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 15:23 - Oct 27 by JordanFoster

"We thought that would be Conor Coady, but he can't get a game, which says everything you need to know about our squad."

Cheers, just as we're about to strap into a Kakay - Field - Larkeche back 3.

*Strap on.
Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 1718 viewsMick_S

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 16:24 - Oct 27 by Northernr

*Strap on.

😂

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 17:49 - Oct 27 with 1625 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Where did it all go so right? - Interview on 18:47 - Oct 27 with 1545 viewsMatch82

"Weak links, if any?

I'm clutching at straws here, but we're vulnerable to long balls over the top"

Not sure what you're all worried about this is what we've been planning for all year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024