Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 24/25 17:08 - Nov 26 with 8637 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect the club will be announcing season ticket prices in the next few weeks.

What will Coleman and co decide - a price freeze or push prices up?
Season tickets 24/25 on 10:25 - Dec 14 with 2324 viewsQJumpingJack

Just announced. Early bird price - under £18 per game.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/season-ticket-renewal-2024-25-early-bird-window
Season tickets 24/25 on 10:44 - Dec 14 with 2292 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A bargain and less than the championship average.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Season tickets 24/25 on 11:29 - Dec 14 with 2218 viewsangryjack

No thanks
Season tickets 24/25 on 11:29 - Dec 14 with 2221 viewsQJumpingJack

And the Trust have just issued this statement:

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/news/trust-announcement-season-ticket-pricing/
Season tickets 24/25 on 11:48 - Dec 14 with 2189 viewsWhiterockin

I have been wavering the last couple of weeks, but in fairness to renew at £266 is more than fair. I normally get something for one of the grandchildren from the shop for christmas so in practice it could drop to £226. Big decision to make, what do we say Swansea till I die or is it not until the owners get their act together.

I do notice in the North East corner there is no increase to pay for the barriers.
Season tickets 24/25 on 15:41 - Dec 14 with 2008 viewsBoundy

Season tickets 24/25 on 11:48 - Dec 14 by Whiterockin

I have been wavering the last couple of weeks, but in fairness to renew at £266 is more than fair. I normally get something for one of the grandchildren from the shop for christmas so in practice it could drop to £226. Big decision to make, what do we say Swansea till I die or is it not until the owners get their act together.

I do notice in the North East corner there is no increase to pay for the barriers.

"I do notice in the North East corner there is no increase to pay for the barriers, "
Great isn't it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Season tickets 24/25 on 16:36 - Dec 14 with 1973 viewsEagleEye

Season tickets 24/25 on 09:52 - Nov 28 by Whiterockin

I can only speak for myself and I am not a "Premier League" fan having held my season ticket since Roy Bentley was manager, although I missed 3 years in the 90s through work commitments. Do we expect success? No, but I expect to see a connection between the owners and the fans. They seem to be doing their best to alienate the supporters and they are succeeding.

As for banners and chanting Yanks out, I don't hear much chanting at all at the moment, even the Hull supporters were singing 2-0 up and your still not singing. On a side issue I still haven't heard the Tories out chant either. But if you look at it sensibly the supporters have become disillusioned with the club at the moment. There is no excitement or atmosphere on a match day, in short nothing to look forward to on and off the pitch.

The likes of other clubs having better supporters. Do you count yourself in there or are you just a lap dog pandering to the whims of the owners. I would say the clubs you mentioned have a better connection with their supporters and it is reciprocated by the supporters. Hence numbers holding up. In fairness to our supporters the numbers have held up quite well since relegation, baring the pandemic, its only this season the fall is evident, more so if you consider the season ticket holders who don't turn up are counted in.

My view on renewing my season ticket is that it doesn't have the same feeling on a match day. The players to get me out of my seat are not there, last year we had Piroe, Ntcham who had flair, at the moment we have nothing except the odd flash from Patterson. The atmosphere and excitement are not there, but most of all we are being taken for mugs. The owners seem to think that they can do what they want and and we will continue to turn up, that is just not true. They want us to continue to pay for tickets while they waste our money on top end management. I have no problem paying people if they are worth it, but my god the decisions they are making they seem clueless in how to run a football club in this country. So to cut to the chase, I will not be renewing as soon as they become available, I will wait and see where we are after the January transfer window and then decide, if nothing changes it will be doubtful, they have two months to change my mind, others have already made up theirs.

Well put sir. I went through the exact same process last season that you are going through now & ended up not renewing. Am I missing it ? Not enough yet to consider buying again. I have decided to pick & choose a few Saturday away days when it suits. I have even lost the will to watch all games on my IPTV as it is just too painful to watch.

The borefest produced by RM tipped me over the edge during the bad run last season that aligned to the early bird renewal period. The games that I have been to since then have actually been worse in all respects, on the field performance and off the field atmosphere & matchday experience.

Whereas there were eleven of us who held season tickets together when the stadium opened, we were down to 2 by the end of last season. Good luck to the club on getting the lost supporters back. It is going to take something Martinezesque to inspire me back, though I will continue picking & choosing away days. Can t see me ever paying £35 for a home match in this lifetime under the current regime
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 17:52]
Season tickets 24/25 on 18:27 - Dec 14 with 1902 viewsshingle

Just can not bring myself to renew with these owners at the helm and sadly i have not missed not going this season as well, all i think of is that my money will be going to the owners pockets and i got really fed up with an element of this delusional fan base of ours especially the ones that were defending these owners and who believed they were good for the club and did not believe they were fleecing the club while producing weird documents from weird outlets trying to prove their point.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:48 - Dec 14 with 1887 viewsQJumpingJack

I assume this is some sort of gamble. Take the early bird price but if we get relegated to League One then that is it?
Season tickets 24/25 on 19:06 - Dec 14 with 1864 viewsReslovenSwan1

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:27 - Dec 14 by shingle

Just can not bring myself to renew with these owners at the helm and sadly i have not missed not going this season as well, all i think of is that my money will be going to the owners pockets and i got really fed up with an element of this delusional fan base of ours especially the ones that were defending these owners and who believed they were good for the club and did not believe they were fleecing the club while producing weird documents from weird outlets trying to prove their point.

No money is "going into the owners pockets". If you insist it is, explain how?. The club only paid dividends once and the useless Trust gave half their's away in wasteful legal bills to third parties instead of the club or local causes relating to the club.

The owners have put their own money into the club something that the fans owners have failed to do since 2002, not even the money the club gave them in the first place. Not a single penny.

The last time the club was relegated the club a was served with a winding up order before being saved in 1983 and they repeated that trick again with a CVA defaulting on their loans around 2000.

Football is competitive and Swansea will only get to the promised land with good management coaching and hard work. There is no free lunch for Swansea.

Huw Jenkins and co had the key to success and he was hounded out of the club by the fans who were not satisfied with the greatest era in the club's history and expected continuous success. You blame the owners I blame the fans who still have not apologised for their foolish actions vizvi the legal case.

The fans can whinge and blame others or back the club and the owners to turn average to well above average.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 19:16]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Season tickets 24/25 on 19:29 - Dec 14 with 1857 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets 24/25 on 19:06 - Dec 14 by ReslovenSwan1

No money is "going into the owners pockets". If you insist it is, explain how?. The club only paid dividends once and the useless Trust gave half their's away in wasteful legal bills to third parties instead of the club or local causes relating to the club.

The owners have put their own money into the club something that the fans owners have failed to do since 2002, not even the money the club gave them in the first place. Not a single penny.

The last time the club was relegated the club a was served with a winding up order before being saved in 1983 and they repeated that trick again with a CVA defaulting on their loans around 2000.

Football is competitive and Swansea will only get to the promised land with good management coaching and hard work. There is no free lunch for Swansea.

Huw Jenkins and co had the key to success and he was hounded out of the club by the fans who were not satisfied with the greatest era in the club's history and expected continuous success. You blame the owners I blame the fans who still have not apologised for their foolish actions vizvi the legal case.

The fans can whinge and blame others or back the club and the owners to turn average to well above average.

When was the last time we were relegated? Do you know nothing about SCFC or football?

Huw Jenkins spent a shedload of money on Bony that cost the club 12 million as well as a fortune in wages that we still had to pay on being relegated..in 2018.

The debts accrued in Jenkins' last spends here were an Albatross around our necks.
Season tickets 24/25 on 19:49 - Dec 14 with 1834 viewsQJumpingJack

A couple of errors
Swansea were relegated in 2017/18 (Stoke and Southampton defeats)
We were relegated in 2000 under the SilverShield administration
We were also relegated in 1995/96 at Notts County (Molby had taken over)

You continue to talk about the Trust and what they may or may not have said during the sale process. Name us your source please. It is important.
Season tickets 24/25 on 20:08 - Dec 14 with 1822 viewspembsjack

Without tempting fate, what happens if the worst happens and we are relegated?
Season tickets 24/25 on 20:17 - Dec 14 with 1805 viewsQJumpingJack

Season tickets 24/25 on 20:08 - Dec 14 by pembsjack

I think it is a bit of a gamble at the moment.

And if we do go down I expect the executive team and Trust will claim that prices have to remain "due to operating costs" - but there will be lots of empty seats next season for sure. Jenkins was able to create a deadline each December in the EPL years as demand exceeded supply. That is no longer the case.
Season tickets 24/25 on 20:40 - Dec 14 with 1781 viewspencoedjack

Season tickets 24/25 on 10:25 - Dec 14 by QJumpingJack

Just announced. Early bird price - under £18 per game.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/season-ticket-renewal-2024-25-early-bird-window

Let’s hope we get a manager in who not only plays exciting football but can’t give the club the feel good factor generally

Can’t imagine many wanting to pay £18 for a manager from a lower division with a 38% win rate but hopefully we go for the exciting Davies option.

It’s going to take something drastic for me to get a ST again.
Season tickets 24/25 on 08:17 - Dec 15 with 1674 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jenkins was not hounded out by the fans . He decided of his own free will to sell his shares at a huge profit as was his right to do so.

The trust only spent money on legal fees as the new owners excluded them from the takeover deal and at no time did tye new owners ever offer to buy the trusts shares. People like you encouraged them to take legal action.

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:51 - Dec 15 with 1575 viewsshingle

Well you messed up with that post thankfully a few other posters have kindly tried to educate you a little, your post is a prime example of delusion within the fan base.
Season tickets 24/25 on 18:59 - Dec 15 with 1560 viewsshingle

Season tickets 24/25 on 20:08 - Dec 14 by pembsjack

Get to meet Ryan Reynolds and Rob, a trip to Wrexham, and take in the great atmosphere at the Racecourse as any atmosphere at home games with us is now a distant memory.
Season tickets 24/25 on 13:25 - Dec 31 with 1328 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How many have renewed to gey the full extra £40?

Season tickets 24/25 on 09:42 - Feb 8 with 928 viewsWhiterockin

One week to renew at early bird prices, window closes Friday February 16th.

Seats held until Sunday 31st March.

General sale Monday April 1st.
Season tickets 24/25 on 14:19 - Feb 8 with 763 viewsBoundy

Season tickets 24/25 on 13:25 - Dec 31 by felixstowe_jack

How many have renewed to gey the full extra £40?

I did , not sure what J I'll buy though

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Season tickets 24/25 on 14:39 - Feb 8 with 751 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets 24/25 on 14:19 - Feb 8 by Boundy

I did , not sure what J I'll buy though

I did as well.
Spent mine, I was going to wait until the 70% off but the larger sizes are running out on some items.
Season tickets 24/25 on 13:49 - Feb 11 with 542 viewsbuilthjack

Renewed ours at 4.30pm on Friday.
Give Williams the tools, he will do well.
It’s really up to our owners.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets 24/25 on 15:27 - Feb 11 with 501 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Season tickets 24/25 on 13:49 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Renewed ours at 4.30pm on Friday.
Give Williams the tools, he will do well.
It’s really up to our owners.

Renewed mine in January.

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 329 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Last chance for early bird discount.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024