Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 24/25 17:08 - Nov 26 with 8636 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect the club will be announcing season ticket prices in the next few weeks.

What will Coleman and co decide - a price freeze or push prices up?
Season tickets 24/25 on 11:54 - Feb 17 with 616 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets 24/25 on 18:58 - Feb 16 by felixstowe_jack

Last chance for early bird discount.

And it's still a no from me.

The fanbase needs to grow a set and show the owners we aren't happy. As long as people keep turning up, paying their good money after bad these owners will carry on down this road and we are in a managed decline, make no mistake.

We may not get relegated this season but it's possible and unless there's change it is coming. Anyone thinking we will push up the table needs to pay closer attention, Williams needs better players. if we keep on selling and recruiting poorer players then we will keep sliding.
Season tickets 24/25 on 10:18 - Feb 18 with 490 viewsvetchonian

Season tickets 24/25 on 11:54 - Feb 17 by SullutaCreturned

The fanbase needs to grow a set and show the owners we aren't happy. As long as people keep turning up, paying their good money after bad these owners will carry on down this road and we are in a managed decline, make no mistake.

We may not get relegated this season but it's possible and unless there's change it is coming. Anyone thinking we will push up the table needs to pay closer attention, Williams needs better players. if we keep on selling and recruiting poorer players then we will keep sliding.

each to their own for me I've renewed.
So falling crowds fall in revenue so less to spend on improving the team.
Maybe these owners will just liquididate us and walk away with whatever they can get from the assets.
But I understand your position....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Season tickets 24/25 on 10:52 - Feb 18 with 470 viewsonehunglow

Season tickets 24/25 on 11:54 - Feb 17 by SullutaCreturned

Agreed but what bothers me is just how they will walk or crawl away from the club and to whom they will sell.
We need new owners but after the last sale I am rather apprehensive .
Our demise has been unforgivable .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Season tickets 24/25 on 11:45 - Feb 18 with 440 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets 24/25 on 10:18 - Feb 18 by vetchonian

each to their own for me I've renewed.
So falling crowds fall in revenue so less to spend on improving the team.
Maybe these owners will just liquididate us and walk away with whatever they can get from the assets.
But I understand your position....

They can't just liqudate the club. To start with they'd get next to nothing for it, they don't own the ground but they have a lease on itthat runs for a long time and they'd still have to oay the bills. Who else will use the stadium? They can't knock the stadium down either.

As far as assets. what do we have that is worth anything much?

Liquidation means them making a massive loss because in that event NOBODY s going to offer anywhere near the full value for any of our players, the owners would still be liable for their contracts too, until they are sold. Not that they can seel anybody until the next window.

Football outside the EPL is heading for a total meltdown anyway, most clubs are spending more than they make, its not sustainable anymore, not with so much of the money going to the EPL.
Season tickets 24/25 on 12:01 - Feb 18 with 434 viewsQJumpingJack

Didn't Silverstein mention "administration" when he was interviewed by the Trust in February 2023?
Season tickets 24/25 on 12:18 - Feb 18 with 422 viewsKeithHaynes

Season tickets 24/25 on 12:01 - Feb 18 by QJumpingJack

Didn't Silverstein mention "administration" when he was interviewed by the Trust in February 2023?

In a different context ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Season tickets 24/25 on 12:30 - Feb 18 with 408 viewsQJumpingJack

Season tickets 24/25 on 12:18 - Feb 18 by KeithHaynes

In a different context ?

he references it in this interview:

Season tickets 24/25 on 12:56 - Feb 18 with 388 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets 24/25 on 12:18 - Feb 18 by KeithHaynes

In a different context ?

I'm still not convinced they haven't borrowed the money for extra shares they bought the last couple of years. Anyone got an explanation for three charges still registered at Companies House.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024