Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please let Patino play 90 minutes 19:12 - Nov 30 with 1675 viewsHoneyBadger

To my eyes Charlie Patino is the stand out player at Swansea. Confidence, vision and the ability to create and score goals at any time. I can never understand why he gets substituted or doesn't start. Until his red card he was substituted at pretty much the same time every second half. What does the manager see that I don't? I can only conclude there is a clause in his loan contract with Arsenal that he is only permitted to play for a restricted amount of time.
Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 20:28 - Nov 30 with 1610 viewsangryjack

Because the longer he's here I think duff is showing he's clueless and tactically inept,other managers are out witting him after we take leads and teams change things where we don't I think his choice of players in the team is questionable at times and I agree patino should be starting ,and Yates sold to Boreham wood..
Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 21:26 - Nov 30 with 1578 viewsKeithHaynes

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 20:28 - Nov 30 by angryjack

Because the longer he's here I think duff is showing he's clueless and tactically inept,other managers are out witting him after we take leads and teams change things where we don't I think his choice of players in the team is questionable at times and I agree patino should be starting ,and Yates sold to Boreham wood..

😂👍
We mentioned Parino’s current position in the report of the league one player the swans are looking at.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 1464 viewsjasper_T

I imagine Duff sees his lack of athleticism and "confidence" in our own half leading to a few cheap giveaways/at least one goal and has lost confidence in starting him. Especially after the red card (that shouldn't have been).

Arsenal fans think a lot of him but I wonder how much chance he actually has there when the speed and amount of running will be so much higher. Even when he was starting for us Duff didn't give him 90 minutes.
Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 10:56 - Dec 1 with 1443 viewsonehunglow

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 10:44 - Dec 1 by jasper_T

I imagine Duff sees his lack of athleticism and "confidence" in our own half leading to a few cheap giveaways/at least one goal and has lost confidence in starting him. Especially after the red card (that shouldn't have been).

Arsenal fans think a lot of him but I wonder how much chance he actually has there when the speed and amount of running will be so much higher. Even when he was starting for us Duff didn't give him 90 minutes.

Much of that applies to our captain , really
Lack of confidence for shooting anyway
Patino rated by Arsenal but not by us then !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 11:09 - Dec 1 with 1436 viewsWhiterockin

If there is a recall in the loan deal I can see it being implemented in January.
Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 14:55 - Dec 1 with 1377 viewsHoneyBadger

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 10:44 - Dec 1 by jasper_T

Hmm, Lack of athleticism did not hold back Matt Le Tissier or Gascoigne come to that. Confidence grows with playing. Not letting him play because of one mistake is a bit short sighted. He will become a great player. If not at Swansea that would be down to the manager. And by the way, it is pretty pointless bringing him on when you are 3-1 down with 20 mins to go.
Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 15:50 - Dec 1 with 1360 viewsjasper_T

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 14:55 - Dec 1 by HoneyBadger

Hmm, Lack of athleticism did not hold back Matt Le Tissier or Gascoigne come to that. Confidence grows with playing. Not letting him play because of one mistake is a bit short sighted. He will become a great player. If not at Swansea that would be down to the manager. And by the way, it is pretty pointless bringing him on when you are 3-1 down with 20 mins to go.

He was starting regularly before the suspension so he wasn't exactly dropped for "one mistake".
Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 15:02 - Dec 2 with 1211 viewsHoneyBadger

ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Please let Patino play 90 minutes on 19:25 - Dec 2 with 1142 viewsnantywatcher

Goals change games, Goals change opinions. Patino was abysmal before he scored that excellent goal.
Please let Patino play 90 minutes (n/t) on 19:55 - Dec 2 with 1112 viewsnantywatcher

[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 19:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024