Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! 11:40 - Jan 8 with 1384 viewsSwansIndependent

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! 8th Jan 2024 11:39
Andrew Coleman has made considerable efforts to at least ensure the poorly managed appointments of Summer 2023 are corrected, deviating back to a manager who is very similar to Russell Martin. That has to be the biggest statement we have seen from a club Chairman at Swansea for many years. 0

Thoughts, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 11:55 - Jan 8 with 1336 viewsReslovenSwan1

The ownership of the LLP is a not something I am concerned about. I am satisfied that under this ownership we will not have a repeat of the near calamities of the past 40 years.

I feel it is a 'stick' the fans need to beat the owners with. The old jibe was they would never invest well they have. They would never bring in new investment They have.

Now the fans want something else to complain about. This time is is something they will not get compromised on.

"Total disclosure" on the ownership group. Forget it. They want to be private. Some people want to keep their loses or gains private. It is their right. What are fans going to do with a list of anonymous LA dentists and financial analysts? Fans are not holding their own body accountable for a wretched performance since 2013. To them a "hedge fund " is a slur not a recognised method of investment for higher risk holdings.

There is a US saying. "people like eating sausages. They do not want to know the details of how they are made".

Wise sage since Toshack era

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 11:59 - Jan 8 with 1321 viewscadleigh

Good article, Keith, and a lot there I agree with (especially about the loans).

But we need more than a return to Martin's style of football. If all Williams brings is more glacially slow walking football we'll go nowhere. We need possession with purpose and intent to move the ball forward quickly, and for that we need more pace and creativity in the squad. Martin painted us into a corner with no wingers and no pace, as some of us predicted from quite early on. I don't know if Duff deserves any credit for bringing in some actually pretty good quality players in the last transfer window, or whether that's all down to Watson and Coleman, but someone knew what they were doing and that gives me hope for the future.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 12:08 - Jan 8 with 1298 viewsChippy69

ill keep my powder dry

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 12:36 - Jan 8 with 1234 viewsKeithHaynes

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 11:55 - Jan 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The ownership of the LLP is a not something I am concerned about. I am satisfied that under this ownership we will not have a repeat of the near calamities of the past 40 years.

I feel it is a 'stick' the fans need to beat the owners with. The old jibe was they would never invest well they have. They would never bring in new investment They have.

Now the fans want something else to complain about. This time is is something they will not get compromised on.

"Total disclosure" on the ownership group. Forget it. They want to be private. Some people want to keep their loses or gains private. It is their right. What are fans going to do with a list of anonymous LA dentists and financial analysts? Fans are not holding their own body accountable for a wretched performance since 2013. To them a "hedge fund " is a slur not a recognised method of investment for higher risk holdings.

There is a US saying. "people like eating sausages. They do not want to know the details of how they are made".

If you’re happy that there’s a fund which holds wealth and contains the Swansea City Chairmans money that ensured he became the figurehead of the club without explanation then so be it. If you’re happy not knowing who is involved, how much is in it and what the Chairman put in without any explanations to date then you are easily pleased.

The LLC isn’t dentists etc 😂 Nobody knows who is in it how can you make such a judgement !

We move on.

This report is positive.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 14:09 - Jan 8 with 1050 viewsWhiterockin

We currently have players being defended and the style of play given for their poor performances, Yates in particular. It will be interesting to see if Williams is able to fit square pegs into round holes and get something out of him or is he just poor buy.
Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 14:22 - Jan 8 with 1031 viewsQJumpingJack

An excellent article.

Coleman and Levien should be applauded for the Luke Williams appointment.
And I believe Luke can take the club in the right direction.

However lets look at next set fixtures:

Birmingham away
Southampton home
Plymouth home
Hull away
Leeds home
Ipswich home
Sunderland away

Will the fans and board be patient on a very tough set of fixtures.
Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 14:36 - Jan 8 with 1008 viewsWhiterockin

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 14:22 - Jan 8 by QJumpingJack

An excellent article.

Coleman and Levien should be applauded for the Luke Williams appointment.
And I believe Luke can take the club in the right direction.

However lets look at next set fixtures:

Birmingham away
Southampton home
Plymouth home
Hull away
Leeds home
Ipswich home
Sunderland away

Will the fans and board be patient on a very tough set of fixtures.

Sunderland and Hull away will be tricky, but I think all the rest are winnable.
Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 15:55 - Jan 8 with 894 viewsKeithHaynes

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 14:36 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Sunderland and Hull away will be tricky, but I think all the rest are winnable.

Leeds especially.

Login to get fewer ads

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 15:58 - Jan 8 with 883 viewsKeithHaynes

Thing is folks we try and report as non judgementally as possible, we’ve had a crack at Coleman a few times. And we also see the good. Fortunately the site has the ability not to blame him for everything as others since departed get on a weekly basis.

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 17:12 - Jan 8 with 794 viewsguthrieintherain

Credit to Andrew Coleman : At last we see some action ! on 15:58 - Jan 8 by KeithHaynes

Thing is folks we try and report as non judgementally as possible, we’ve had a crack at Coleman a few times. And we also see the good. Fortunately the site has the ability not to blame him for everything as others since departed get on a weekly basis.

Yes good article Keuth shows some balance.

There are a few on here that get a bee in their bonnet and won't deviate no matter what.

It then becomes a grudge.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024