Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where should we cut our losses ? 23:01 - Jan 25 with 1752 viewsKeithHaynes

For me. Sensibly.

Joe Allen
Kyle Naughton
Andy Fisher
Jay Fulton
At least.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Where should we cut our losses ? on 23:12 - Jan 25 with 1717 viewsmax936

I agree, but both Naughts and Joey are well liked at the club and offer something for the others to learn off, maybe one has to go, but I think one needs to stay, they've both seen the highs and the lows, Joey more so, there cannot be a heart ruling the head mentality though.

I'd hope someone at the club makes the right call on both or one of them either way,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where should we cut our losses ? on 00:32 - Jan 26 with 1628 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Really??

Joe was head and shoulders above anyone when he came on Saturday.. asking him to chase premier league by himself was never ending up well.

Let’s have 2 weeks to find the balance. Well probably lose v the foxes but let’s see where we go from there

Not sure Wood is helping our defence atm

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Where should we cut our losses ? on 06:05 - Jan 26 with 1529 viewspembsjack

We have a number of players who shouldn't be here, trouble is do you trust the powers to be to actually bring in better players?
Where should we cut our losses ? on 11:22 - Jan 26 with 1337 viewsdobjack2

Where should we cut our losses ? on 06:05 - Jan 26 by pembsjack

We have a number of players who shouldn't be here, trouble is do you trust the powers to be to actually bring in better players?

That is the issue. Our summer transfer dealings were in the main pretty awful, with most either not up to or not ready for championship football and little obvious fit to a style of playing. I assume Watson was the main man behind most of them.

Is this window going to be like last January where our owners across the pond won't trust the people over here with any money? If so, it could be a depressing run to the end of the season.
Where should we cut our losses ? on 11:26 - Jan 26 with 1329 viewsKeithHaynes

Where should we cut our losses ? on 11:22 - Jan 26 by dobjack2

That is the issue. Our summer transfer dealings were in the main pretty awful, with most either not up to or not ready for championship football and little obvious fit to a style of playing. I assume Watson was the main man behind most of them.

Is this window going to be like last January where our owners across the pond won't trust the people over here with any money? If so, it could be a depressing run to the end of the season.

Is the right answer 👍

Where should we cut our losses ? on 12:44 - Jan 26 with 1240 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman is in charge and has been delegated to run the business by Levien and co. He cares a lot as he has his own money in the LLP at least.

The buck stops with him and Watson. I am have happy to see out goings of players deemed not good enough or y too young to wear the shirt. Swansea need to free up slots.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Where should we cut our losses ? on 13:08 - Jan 26 with 1219 viewsKeithHaynes

Where should we cut our losses ? on 12:44 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Coleman is in charge and has been delegated to run the business by Levien and co. He cares a lot as he has his own money in the LLP at least.

The buck stops with him and Watson. I am have happy to see out goings of players deemed not good enough or y too young to wear the shirt. Swansea need to free up slots.

The money in the LLP isn’t known.

Levien calls the shots, and will always be the final word.

Where should we cut our losses ? on 13:12 - Jan 26 with 1201 viewsFlashberryjack

Where should we cut our losses ? on 06:05 - Jan 26 by pembsjack

A definite No !!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:06 - Jan 26 with 1056 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Fisher. Naughton. Humpreys. Ashby. Possibly Fulton . Still not convinced by Pedersen and Wood needs to get back his form ASAP. Any news on Liam Walsh?
Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:08 - Jan 26 with 1041 viewsKeithHaynes

Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:06 - Jan 26 by blaenaugwentjack

Fisher. Naughton. Humpreys. Ashby. Possibly Fulton . Still not convinced by Pedersen and Wood needs to get back his form ASAP. Any news on Liam Walsh?

He’s been on leave considering his future.
And getting treatment.

Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:12 - Jan 26 with 1023 viewsWhiterockin

Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:08 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

He’s been on leave considering his future.
And getting treatment.

Insurance pay out if he retires?
Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:22 - Jan 26 with 991 viewsKeithHaynes

Where should we cut our losses ? on 16:12 - Jan 26 by Whiterockin

Insurance pay out if he retires?

For him certainly.
PFA a look after their players as well.

For the Swans ?

Not sure of their insurance cover, yiu would think there’s something but he’s nearly out of contract.

Where should we cut our losses ? on 18:34 - Jan 26 with 890 viewsmax936

Where should we cut our losses ? on 13:08 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

The money in the LLP isn’t known.

Levien calls the shots, and will always be the final word.

Yep, all the other's are pretenders to the throne.

The buck lies with Levien, but he'll always blame others, he did it last January when him and his sidekick Silverdollar made that pathetic joke of a video.

Where should we cut our losses ? on 19:26 - Jan 26 with 824 viewspembsjack

Trouble is, we are going to lose our loan players at the end of the season, fair few of out of contract players unless they agree to lower deals I'd imagine. And we don't we have a Piroe type asset to balance the books with this year. Going to have to rely on Watson and co to really dredge the basement bargains! Im worried, but can't wait to be proven wrong lol
Where should we cut our losses ? on 20:33 - Jan 26 with 752 viewsKeithHaynes

Where should we cut our losses ? on 19:26 - Jan 26 by pembsjack

Trouble is, we are going to lose our loan players at the end of the season, fair few of out of contract players unless they agree to lower deals I'd imagine. And we don't we have a Piroe type asset to balance the books with this year. Going to have to rely on Watson and co to really dredge the basement bargains! Im worried, but can't wait to be proven wrong lol

Track record to date is poor.
Their eye is on profit from transfers incoming other than quality.

Where should we cut our losses ? on 20:56 - Jan 26 with 723 viewsLuther27

A couple of contract renewals/extensions next week and the board will say it’s the equivalent of new signings….sigh.
Where should we cut our losses ? on 22:58 - Jan 26 with 642 viewsbuilthjack

Where should we cut our losses ? on 19:26 - Jan 26 by pembsjack

Watson?
He seems to sign players for League 1.
Awful record with us so far.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where should we cut our losses ? on 23:21 - Jan 26 with 618 viewsmax936

Where should we cut our losses ? on 22:58 - Jan 26 by builthjack

Watson?
He seems to sign players for League 1.
Awful record with us so far.

Working to orders without doubt, look for cheap talented players, bring them in here, get them up to speed, then see what they got then sell, we're just a product in the process.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024