Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread 00:30 - Feb 11 with 15083 viewsModeratorC

Leeds United, glory, glory Leeds United ! They took years and years to get to the Premier League and then got relegated. They got very annoyed with Huw Jenkins who pulled the deal for Dan James to go to Leeds for a silly fee. Some say he switched his phone off but the truth is he just didn’t answer it.

The Swans made millions of pounds on the back of that cunning plan.

Swansea City v Leeds United : This one is for Chris ! 11th Feb 2024 17:21
It was only a few days ago I was chatting to Chris Brown, anyone on social media will be aware of Chris who formed friendships with Oli McBurnie and Lee Trundle - such was his love of the Swans. We are going to dedicate this game to Chris, and we are certain the club will do this as well come Tuesday night. 0

Swans prepare for Leeds United with more injury concerns 12th Feb 2024 08:00
It’s a quick turnaround for the Swans today, fresh from a day off, injuries and knocks will be assessed, a few hours on the grass before planning and preparation for tomorrow nights game against Leeds United. The unique planning that Luke Williams puts in to a game will also feature today away from the training areas. 0

Swans given no chance tonight - Just the way we like it ! 13th Feb 2024 08:00
The ‘professional punters’ the journalists and even Leeds United fans are confident of steamrolling Swansea City tonight. The facts and figures are there for all to see, Leeds have won all of their last six games and are a free scoring confident side. The Swans have won two of their last six. 0

Swansea outclassed as Leeds United win by four goals 13th Feb 2024 22:21
Swansea City were outclassed by their opponents Leeds United at the Swansea.Com Stadium this evening. From the first minute to the last the visitors strolled through the game and could have scored far more.The Swans did have their chances but the few they had they failed to take as another big loss was again witnessed by Swansea fans. 0

Luke at a loss. Bravery, commitment & intensity all missing 14th Feb 2024 09:39
Luke Williams was possibly the most disappointed we have seen him after a Swans game last night. Reflecting on the match he was critical and frustrated with his team. And his words were remarkably similar to that of Russell Martin last season. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:22 - Feb 13 with 1859 viewsonehunglow

Just disgusting

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:23 - Feb 13 with 1845 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:19 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Don’t agree at all.
We should be indignant and should be manifest in our noise level
We should be angry
We have regressed dramatically in a short time

Just look at how easily players stroll through us all the time

Too many players who shouldn't be anywhere near the championship..fulton cabango wood humphreys cullen..think they would struggle get in hardly any championship sides if you being honest,
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:25 - Feb 13 with 1807 viewsRhonddaSwans

Don’t agree at all.
We should be angry

Yeah mate

We have installed another play one way wizard

Where we needed an adapt to whats in front of you team.

Honestly Williams is a good coach and I am not going to be fickle.

😂 because he hasn't had a pre season

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:27 - Feb 13 with 1742 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:23 - Feb 13 by angryjack

Too many players who shouldn't be anywhere near the championship..fulton cabango wood humphreys cullen..think they would struggle get in hardly any championship sides if you being honest,

It’s stomach turning
Anyone thinking we can “ stick to our principles” or anything like that crap is deluded .
We are a team struggling to avoid relegation and the sooner we realise that the better .
Wood and Cabango are simply donkeys with no skill to play anything attractive .
Few should all be ashamed of what we have become

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:35 - Feb 13 with 1592 viewsSullutaCreturned

We don't have the CB's to play 3 at the back.

Fulton and Grimes aren't good enough as a midfield pair.

Gnonto's goal, Fulton 's man but let him go.

Tymon's yellow card, what was the point, we've already lost this, no point in mounting up cards and missing games, games we may win with a full side out there.

We can't cope with Leeds pace.

I didn't go tonight and now with half time nearly here I'm off to bed. I'd rather read than get frustrated by this performance.
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 1496 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:23 - Feb 13 by angryjack

Cabango needed to go through him.

This team needs to become aggressive as hell.

With a mix of aggressive and tippy tappy we would be fine.

But allways one extreme (duff) to another (Williams)

Any fan who paid 30 for this deserves more!

Fulton + Grimes doesn't work

Honestly If I see that name on a team sheet I can picture how we are gonna play........

Grimes deep Fulton just ahead throwing tackles in like a headless chicken.

On the attack

You have grimes and fulton deep so you can push your midfield up to overrule that.

Anyone who wants to see a master class watch Beyer Leverkusen V Munich on the weekend.

With 5 at the back that will mold into a 4 with the 'full back' inverting in field.

We are so predictable.

Watch Williams half time shake it up a bit.

With a team saying we have already won.

Mr Williams you need a director of football above you.

This one style suits all isn't modern football.

When Roberto taught us tippy tappy we had Spanish flair.

Name me one flair player in our squad?

There isn't one.

Honestly If this was my club I would bring in a director.

Like Sven Goran Erikson.

If Williams took in all his wisdom we would be ok.

I love this Club more than life its self but this isn't how we should be seen.

The weekend of Bristol then Cardiff is going to be hard to watch.

Unless Luke admits he needs help.

Luke is one of the most promising mangers since Potter.

But when you play a system that needs

A.Flair players
B.Solid CBs
C.Team cohesion
D.A hold up striker (lump it forward to cullen there is only one option , Beat the man.)

Honestly the last month has made me cringe 😬

We need a hard reset.

But come on the Swans !

We will come back 💪😎
[Post edited 13 Feb 20:40]

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:41 - Feb 13 with 1456 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:35 - Feb 13 by SullutaCreturned

Tymon's yellow card, what was the point, we've already lost this, no point in mounting up cards and missing games, games we may win with a full side out there.

I didn't go tonight and now with half time nearly here I'm off to bed. I'd rather read than get frustrated by this performance.

I’m cross.
I think Williams should admit his players have not the skill to play anything like attractive football.
It is about survival.
It always was
Having said that, the sourcing of players is where we are . It’s painful.
Even a few years ago,none of this lot would have worn the shirt

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 1345 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:41 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

I’m cross.
I think Williams should admit his players have not the skill to play anything like attractive football.
It is about survival.
It always was
Having said that, the sourcing of players is where we are . It’s painful.
Even a few years ago,none of this lot would have worn the shirt

The A,B,C

Was me saying the same thing mate.

Honestly we are trying to play like man city on our budget.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 1338 viewshobo

Gnonto and Somerville - fantastic footballers - total cost £6m. Why weren't we getting these players?
[Post edited 13 Feb 20:47]
Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:48 - Feb 13 with 1325 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 by hobo

Gnonto and Somerville - fantastic footballers - total cost £6m. Why weren't we getting these players?

Because whoever sources players is a cretin

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:49 - Feb 13 with 1302 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:35 - Feb 13 by SullutaCreturned

💯 didn't see this as I was typing but If we done the 5 at the back inverting a full back wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ben Cabango is a international defender.
I honestly don't really know if he is championship standard.

on his day he is amazing.

Without darling we are exposed!

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:49 - Feb 13 with 1296 viewsunion_jack

Leeds have got far better players, they’re on a roll and they’re full of confidence. They fight for every ball.

They have the ability to play to the system that Farke asks of them.

But by God we’ve made it easy for them. There are other sides in The Championship who are not as good as us (yes, I know) who’d give them a much better game.

I think our lack of physicality is partly due to the fact that we do t have the enthusiasm (because we are beat) and also not to get injured which is a problem for us if it happens.

Write this one off. It’s how we bounce back is the big question.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:50 - Feb 13 with 1294 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:47 - Feb 13 by hobo

Our analyst is on 22k a year.

You pay for what you get 😉

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:52 - Feb 13 with 1260 viewsunion_jack

And a prediction that will make our night worse. I reckon Cardiff will win 2-1 at WBA.

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:52 - Feb 13 with 1259 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:50 - Feb 13 by RhonddaSwans

Our analyst is on 22k a year.

You pay for what you get 😉

We have an analyst !

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:53 - Feb 13 with 1254 viewsmax936

Don’t agree at all.
We should be angry

They got to much pace to much skill and can finish moves off.

Only decent thing that half from Swansea's point of view was the excellent tribute by both sets of players and fans to Chris Brown it was fantastic.

A brilliant well done to all!

RIP Chris Brown, SCFC Legend!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:55 - Feb 13 with 1227 viewsonehunglow

Another example there of why we can’t play pretty and should basically hoof the ball well out of defence .Neither of our CHs have ability on the ball

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:56 - Feb 13 with 1225 viewsRhonddaSwans

Commentary team

'Swansea were way to high in the first half'

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 20:57 - Feb 13 with 1210 viewsRhonddaSwans

Right lads I have hit my point see you all tomorrow on here.

its a miracle (look at my earlier post)

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:04 - Feb 13 with 1161 viewsunion_jack

Anyone else’s receptionon 408 gone very shaky?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:05 - Feb 13 with 1150 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:04 - Feb 13 by union_jack

Yep.
Thought it was me

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:06 - Feb 13 with 1122 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:04 - Feb 13 by union_jack

is this swanstv?

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:06 - Feb 13 with 1116 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:05 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Yep.
Thought it was me

Bit of a blessing really😂

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:07 - Feb 13 with 1101 viewsonehunglow

And still no Uke
Be honest Luke,wtf is going on.

Swansea City v Leeds United : Match day thread on 21:07 - Feb 13 with 1100 viewsJohnw102

Panic over here comes Yates.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024