Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye 04:19 - Feb 13 with 1756 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody see that anti vaxxer shouting at Rishi, obviously got all his misinformation from oddballs on YouTube who want you to subscribe.

No neither did I!!

This is the reality, those that 'did the right thing' 'saved grandma', thousands been left to rot without a care in the world from anyone.

It's time to have the inquiry and find out the real truth and provide the support for those who haven't been so fortunate as some.

Another so called conspiracy theory that is turning out to be factual

Oh and surprise surprise a compensation package already in place. safe and effective see

[Post edited 13 Feb 4:25]
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 13:08 - Feb 15 with 334 viewsGwyn737

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:50 - Feb 15 by Scotia

No.

Precisely.

That’s because you understand that the government of the time will have a slant and it’s always obvious what that slant will be. You can then interpret accordingly.

Exactly the same with proper media outlets - you know what slant the guardian or the telegraph will have.

As an aside, quick quiz question. Who coined the term ‘the mainstream media.’?
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 18:52 - Feb 15 with 279 viewsSullutaCreturned

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 13:08 - Feb 15 by Gwyn737

Precisely.

That’s because you understand that the government of the time will have a slant and it’s always obvious what that slant will be. You can then interpret accordingly.

Exactly the same with proper media outlets - you know what slant the guardian or the telegraph will have.

Nobody knows? Mary Wollstonecraft? Certainly not Rockefeller...
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 19:21 - Feb 15 with 252 viewstheloneranger

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 13:08 - Feb 15 by Gwyn737

Precisely.

"According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the phrase was first used in 1923."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 23:43 - Feb 15 with 205 viewsGwyn737

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 19:21 - Feb 15 by theloneranger

"According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the phrase was first used in 1923."

Happy to be proved wrong, but I read that it was first used by Joseph Goebbles.

The context was “don’t listen to their news - they’re lying to you. Listen to ours.”.

As I say, I could be wrong. In any way, someone who uses the term MSM in a derogatory way would s a good barometer to pointing out a nutter.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 23:47 - Feb 15 with 203 viewsDr_Winston

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 23:43 - Feb 15 by Gwyn737

Happy to be proved wrong, but I read that it was first used by Joseph Goebbles.

The context was “don’t listen to their news - they’re lying to you. Listen to ours.”.

As I say, I could be wrong. In any way, someone who uses the term MSM in a derogatory way would s a good barometer to pointing out a nutter.

I think you have to be balanced.

Anyone who believes everything they're told by the BBC or similar these days needs their head read, but that's no reason to take whatever is being spouted by various "alternative" sources as Gospel either. The BBC has been utterly discredited lately, but no more so than some of the Youtube loonies quoted chapter and verse in some quarters.

Get your news from a variety of sources and make your own mind up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 06:55 - Feb 16 with 171 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 23:47 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Anyone who believes everything they're told by the BBC or similar these days needs their head read, but that's no reason to take whatever is being spouted by various "alternative" sources as Gospel either. The BBC has been utterly discredited lately, but no more so than some of the Youtube loonies quoted chapter and verse in some quarters.

There is selective reporting, ignoring stories that don't fit an agenda, together with large amounts of bias across all media these days. I am amazed by the differences between left and right wing media it seems like different worlds.
The BBC is losing its way, listening to programmes like Today and PM on Radio 4 you have to question some of the editorial choices,the huge amount of opinion and the basis of questions asked by the presenters. Politics now dominates these programmes as if nothing else matters.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 07:29 - Feb 16 with 165 viewsScotia

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 23:47 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

You do indeed.

All sources are biased to a certain extent, some far more than others.

Read a variety of sources, question everything, consider the sources of the comments and read the original source documents.

You won't go too far wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024